Kodi Community Forum
Release script.skinshortcuts - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release script.skinshortcuts (/showthread.php?tid=178294)

RE: script.skinshortcuts - Kokonutcreme - 2014-11-21

Here you go

http://pastebin.com/DH0wq6HE

I tried creating a shortcut for a movie smart playlist using Conq, AN5 and Aeon Nox skins and received the same error message each time that "there are no shortcuts available for the category you choose".

Script.skinshortcuts v0.4.3.
Helix Beta 3
Mac OS 10.9.5

The script does find the one video playlist that I've created.

I get the same result running same version of script and Kodi on Win7 machine.

RE: script.skinshortcuts - removed151214 - 2014-11-21

Thanks for the debug log. It's showing some issues listing playlists included with the skin - I suspect I've probably caused that by trying to fix a different issue, but will look into that properly when I get time (read: over the weekend).

It doesn't show any errors listing your own custom playlists, so can you confirm that its just the skin-provided playlists you're missing? If so, I'll let you know when there is a fix for that in place.

Edit: Ignore that - looks like it was a simple issue where the stringForce value (used to ensure that skin playlists are returned via their local path, not via the special:// protocol) was incorrectly passed as 'True', rather than a path, when starting to list a second level whilst looking for playlists. This should now be fixed on git.

RE: script.skinshortcuts - Kokonutcreme - 2014-11-21

Thanks, works perfectly

RE: script.skinshortcuts - Martijn - 2014-12-07

When building the menu it doesn't respect the available shutdown option for the platform on which it runs.
for example on android you only have "exit" but when building the submenu it just adds all which don't work

RE: script.skinshortcuts - removed151214 - 2014-12-07

Good spot Smile

I've added the visibility conditions from Confluence's DialogButtonMenu to git. Hopefully that should cover it, but if you spot any still showing when they shouldn't, please let me know.

RE: script.skinshortcuts - Martijn - 2014-12-07

much better. thx Smile

RE: script.skinshortcuts - User 224999 - 2014-12-12

There's a little error in the syntax (parantheses unmatched) in the addition for the powermenu buttons:

<visible>[(System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)) + System.Loggedon] + [System.HasLoginScreen]</visible>

RE: script.skinshortcuts - removed151214 - 2014-12-12

(2014-12-12, 22:23)marcelveldt Wrote: There's a little error in the syntax (parantheses unmatched) in the addition for the powermenu buttons:

<visible>[(System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)) + System.Loggedon] + [System.HasLoginScreen]</visible>

Maybe I'm being blind, but I can't spot it Blush

[(System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)) + System.Loggedon] + [System.HasLoginScreen]

RE: script.skinshortcuts - phil65 - 2014-12-12

You may not use "(" and ")" for grouping Smile exchange them with "[" and "]"
you can also remove some.

result:
[System.HasLoginScreen | IntegerGreaterThan(System.ProfileCount,1)] + System.Loggedon + System.HasLoginScreen

RE: script.skinshortcuts - removed151214 - 2014-12-13

I knew there was a reason I was using [ and ]'s when building the menu, but was struggling to remember why! I've switched them over in the relevant place on git. I'll look at simplifying the condition another day, not least because I pushed the update to git before I saw your edit Wink

(The current complexity is a result of doing a quick copy-paste-combine of Confluence's multiple <visible/> tags in DialogButtonMenu.xml)

@marcelveldt, is that enough to fix the issue for you?

Edit: Apologies, I forgot to say: Thanks Smile

RE: script.skinshortcuts - User 224999 - 2014-12-13

(2014-12-13, 00:06)Unfledged Wrote: I knew there was a reason I was using [ and ]'s when building the menu, but was struggling to remember why! I've switched them over in the relevant place on git. I'll look at simplifying the condition another day, not least because I pushed the update to git before I saw your edit Wink

(The current complexity is a result of doing a quick copy-paste-combine of Confluence's multiple <visible/> tags in DialogButtonMenu.xml)

@marcelveldt, is that enough to fix the issue for you?

Edit: Apologies, I forgot to say: Thanks Smile

Yeah, that was exactly the error I was talking about.
XBMC's skinning engine uses brackets for the grouping in conditions.
I spotted some errors in my xbmc log about this.

Thanks for the quick fix!

I really must get back to doing some skinning - at my age I forget details like this far too quickly. Thanks for the bug report Smile

Thanks to everyone who has used this add-on, but please note this add-on is no longer supported and will shortly be removed from git.

RE: script.skinshortcuts - Hitcher - 2014-12-13

Sad news indeed but I respect your decision. Sad

Thanks for helping to create my next skin.

RE: script.skinshortcuts - nessus - 2014-12-19

Unfledged, can you please contact with the me ?

Cheers
Nessus