Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - leejk - 2016-04-02

(2016-03-31, 13:40)Angelinas Wrote: Vnode is creating widget, from your custom home. If you set "empty"windows and change with videonode(from right list) and set path for that vnode. Address of path will showed in left down corner, after that widget is visible in list for widget and that widget can be shown in every home window(weather,movies,concert...).vnode can add for home menu as you want... No restriction..When you have that address in corner you can hide that window, skin have string for widget. I use for gen..s and have widget for"people watching".
(2016-03-31, 01:36)leejk Wrote: I am wondering how I can go about making use of this skin's radio menu section. Can anyone share with me on how this would be setup? I currently run the mythtv pvr addon, and it does not support radio channels since I have a Mac backend, but was wondering if there is anyway to use streaming radio stations in this section? I searched around but found very little on this.
Use Music Addon ,there are planty radio station...I use SimpleIPTV as PVR and have PVRradio and as widget.
You can add as widget your addon ,I think you can set list of station as vnode and have name of station with poster as widget.

Hello,

I'm not following how to setup a video node item as a widget. Here is what I tried:

1. Went to the skin settings, customize main menu screen
  2. Scrolled all the way down to an empty menu item, then replaced it with a video node from the right list
  3. When I do that, a selection screen pops up that is titled "Browse for image folder", which is wrong I think.
  4. Here, only video related choices are present, files, in progress tv shows, movies, etc.
  5. I see no way to add a music addon, only video stuff.
  6. What did I miss?

thx

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-02

(2016-04-02, 01:09)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 00:36)leejk Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 00:11)ashlar Wrote: I downloaded the extrapack. In settings I have Show Animated Weather Icons activated. In the home screen I have the correct icons, but if I go into the Weather section there are no icons in the Current (for the following days, bottom portion of the screen), 36 Hours, Weekend, Every One Hour, 16 Days. What could be wrong? Weather Underground with correct API key.
On the weather menu settings in the skin settings, you have to enable one of the weather addon icon packs that you download separately from the KODI repo. It's not obvious, but it's there. Simply turning on animated weather icons won't work.
There are two settings :

1) Show animated weather icons (weather menu) - With this activated I see animated icons on home screen but no icons inside the weather section.

2) Use external icons package (user defined) - Here I must define the path but I don't know if the skin supports addons with .xbt resources. Which path should I point it to? \Kodi\addons\resource.images.weathericons.animated\resources contains just the file Textures.xbt

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-02

(2016-04-02, 01:58)leejk Wrote: [*]I see no way to add a music addon, only video stuff.
[*]What did I miss?
[/list]

thx
Vnode - Video node, dont working for Audio...
Easy to create for Audio node, but They dont have content...its useless ,use widget for audio addon.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - ashlar - 2016-04-02

Hi Angelinas, thanks for your screens, I'll give it one more try, BUT... one question remains unanswered. I see that in the custom icons path you have a very simple path "FLAT", "REGULAR", "TRANSPARENT", "GREY", "OUTLINE", "OUTLINE HD"... where do those paths come from? If I download from Repository/Look&Feel/Image Collections/ the addons are downloaded in the Home/Addons folder, with an obviously more complicated path. Also, they come in packaged .xbt form and I suspect the skin is not seeing them.

Lastly, if I don't activate "Show Animated Weather Icons (Weather Menu)", the option to define a custom weather icon pack does not appear.

(2016-04-02, 13:00)ashlar Wrote: Hi Angelinas, thanks for your screens, I'll give it one more try, BUT... one question remains unanswered. I see that in the custom icons path you have a very simple path "FLAT", "REGULAR", "TRANSPARENT", "GREY", "OUTLINE", "OUTLINE HD"... where do those paths come from? If I download from Repository/Look&Feel/Image Collections/ the addons are downloaded in the Home/Addons folder, with an obviously more complicated path. Also, they come in packaged .xbt form and I suspect the skin is not seeing them.

Lastly, if I don't activate "Show Animated Weather Icons (Weather Menu)", the option to define a custom weather icon pack does not appear.
in this buton is just "word",I alredy set to path just need that word and skin will use that Repository (and you must download that Repository from addon)
Now just press button "set path for icon -" (in this version have no focuse image (just press enter, and name for your icon will change and icon for preview)
Will fix in no.14

edit:
Alredy fixed in no.13,button have focused background Smile

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - sundrac - 2016-04-02

Hi at all

@Angelinas, Great work for this skin super customizable!

I encounter an important limitation with selection of fanart background for smart playlist of movies.

Why not exists the possibility to use fanart colecction in smart playlist of movies (with same filters for images,I mean) same that movies in general? Maybe isn't possible?

An option that I have used has been, to create a directory with the images of the films that are filtered in smart playlist.
The disadvantage is that it is an action manual and needs a maintenance

Greetings

(2016-04-02, 13:19)Angelinas Wrote: in this buton is just "word",I alredy set to path just need that word and skin will use that Repository (and you must download that Repository from addon)
Now just press button "set path for icon -" (in this version have no focuse image (just press enter, and name for your icon will change and icon for preview)
Will fix in no.14

edit:
Ok, I needed to redownload everything from Github (I suppose there is no way to download just the 720p folder, am I correct) and now stuff works. Before it was broken (just the main file you have for download at the Mega address).

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Govnah - 2016-04-02

Question on music playback Full-screen - How does one change from multiple fan art thumbs to a single fan art thumb during music playback?

Thanks

(2016-04-02, 16:13)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 13:19)Angelinas Wrote: in this buton is just "word",I alredy set to path just need that word and skin will use that Repository (and you must download that Repository from addon)
Will fix in no.14

edit:
Ok, I needed to redownload everything from Github (I suppose there is no way to download just the 720p folder, am I correct) and now stuff works. Before it was broken (just the main file you have for download at the Mega address).
You must download all from git hub and owerwrite in your folder...(not just 720p)
(2016-04-02, 17:06)Govnah Wrote: Question on music playback Full-screen - How does one change from multiple fan art thumbs to a single fan art thumb during music playback?
Same as in all AeonMQ ...Press "m" in fullScreen music and set what you Wish....

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Govnah - 2016-04-02

[/quote]
Same as in all AeonMQ ...Press "m" in fullScreen music and set what you Wish....
[/quote]'"

Thanks

(2016-04-02, 17:50)Angelinas Wrote: You must download all from git hub and owerwrite in your folder...(not just 720p)
From opening post:
(2015-11-13, 23:57)Angelinas Wrote: GitHub for newest changes in Mod version (just folder 720p)
GitHub
Are you saying that to be sure it's better to overwrite everything?

yes

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - tcharbo - 2016-04-02

(2016-04-02, 01:58)leejk Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 13:40)Angelinas Wrote: Vnode is creating widget, from your custom home. If you set "empty"windows and change with videonode(from right list) and set path for that vnode. Address of path will showed in left down corner, after that widget is visible in list for widget and that widget can be shown in every home window(weather,movies,concert...).vnode can add for home menu as you want... No restriction..When you have that address in corner you can hide that window, skin have string for widget. I use for gen..s and have widget for"people watching".
(2016-03-31, 01:36)leejk Wrote: I am wondering how I can go about making use of this skin's radio menu section. Can anyone share with me on how this would be setup? I currently run the mythtv pvr addon, and it does not support radio channels since I have a Mac backend, but was wondering if there is anyway to use streaming radio stations in this section? I searched around but found very little on this.
Use Music Addon ,there are planty radio station...I use SimpleIPTV as PVR and have PVRradio and as widget.
You can add as widget your addon ,I think you can set list of station as vnode and have name of station with poster as widget.

Hello,

I'm not following how to setup a video node item as a widget. Here is what I tried:

1. Went to the skin settings, customize main menu screen
  2. Scrolled all the way down to an empty menu item, then replaced it with a video node from the right list
  3. When I do that, a selection screen pops up that is titled "Browse for image folder", which is wrong I think.
  4. Here, only video related choices are present, files, in progress tv shows, movies, etc.
  5. I see no way to add a music addon, only video stuff.
  6. What did I miss?

thx

I don't kno if this helps at all, but to create a custom widget, I created a smart playlist and then created the widgets. Check out these two articles

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-create-a-smart-playlist-on-xbmc-kodi/
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252673

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - ashlar - 2016-04-03

(2016-04-02, 20:20)Angelinas Wrote: yes
Then you really should change the opening post. Don't have people download the outdated version.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Leoje - 2016-04-03

Hi Angelinas, can you please, add autocompletion to the virtual keyboard? This feature is working on Rapier skin. Take a look.