Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

- LarsJ3 - 2010-06-17

Nuno Wrote:Open a support ticket, post a example of you folder structure + ember source settings!

Support ticket?

My folder structure is:

My movies
-Moviefolder
--Movie
-Moviefolder2
--Movie2
-Moviefolder3
--Movie3.part1
--Movie3.part2

All of my movies are in Ember, but no info, fanart, posters or anything is downloaded from the scrapers.

- Nuno - 2010-06-17

LarsJ3 Wrote:Support ticket?

My folder structure is:

My movies
-Moviefolder
--Movie
-Moviefolder2
--Movie2
-Moviefolder3
--Movie3.part1
--Movie3.part2

All of my movies are in Ember, but no info, fanart, posters or anything is downloaded from the scrapers.

Open a support ticket http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/issues/new

Post all relevant information:ie Ember Source Settings, Action done, roor.log (if exist), etc

- drtechnolust - 2010-06-18

Once a movie is successfully scraped for example Batman is there a way ember can automatically or bulk rename the folder to take the name of the file. Within this folder is the scraped movie with all the image files.
folder name is btmn.720pdopemovie
file name is batman

- Nuno - 2010-06-18

drtechnolust Wrote:Once a movie is successfully scraped for example Batman is there a way ember can automatically or bulk rename the folder to take the name of the file. Within this folder is the scraped movie with all the image files.
folder name is btmn.720pdopemovie
file name is batman

Bulk renamer!

Nuno Wrote:Bulk renamer!
dude you have no idea home much i love u.. lmao thanks for the awesome customer service... will definitely make a donation love this prog

- nul7 - 2010-06-18

drtechnolust Wrote:dude you have no idea home much i love u.. lmao thanks for the awesome customer service... will definitely make a donation love this prog

And FYI, there are options in settings to automatically rename the files/folders upon a successful scrape. Wink

Nuno Wrote:Bulk renamer!
tried to donate NUNO but your link is invalid...

- Nuno - 2010-06-18

drtechnolust Wrote:tried to donate NUNO but your link is invalid...

Fixed, thank you!

- myrison - 2010-06-18

Nuno and others, I'm having issues in the latest version with the renamer not including the source (bluray, dvd, etc) in the renamed file name. Anyone else having this issue?

I opened up a more detailed report on the Ember site, but thought I'd post here as well to see if I'm alone with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

- myrison - 2010-06-18

To answer my own question here, Nuno confirmed this requires an update on the Ember side, and it'll be released soon. Thanks again! Big Grin

- nul7 - 2010-06-18

** Ember Media Manager Logo "Contest" **

As you've all probably noticed, we are not very good at graphic design. In fact, we outright suck at it. Therefore, we've decided to take the lazy route and delegate the responsibility to you, our fantastic users! Starting today, we will be accepting submissions for new logo designs. There's no set deadline for submitting your designs... if one hits our inbox that we absolutely love, the contest is over. If that takes a week, month, or year, then so be it. Although, if we all have to live with the current logo for a year, there will be a lot more blind people from fork-in-eye incidents. Can you live with that on your conscience?

We are looking for a logo that will scale properly from 16x16 to 256x256 or greater. Obviously vector images would be best, but are not required. We would like a design that is in a "web 2.0" style because we are trendy like that (I'm also taking collar popping classes, learning how to use the word "bra" as a term of endearment, and wearing oversized sunglasses). The actual design of the logo is up to you. As long as it looks good, and fits with Ember, we don't care what you create. Keep in mind, though, a pink unicorn stomping on a puppy probably isn't going to be chosen.

"What's in it for me?", you may ask (it's ok, you have our permission... go ahead and ask). As if all the glory and naked women that will pour over you from having your name in the credits wasn't enough, if we choose your design, you will also receive a cool $25 (via paypal) to spend on whatever you like. I know, I know, it's hard to imagine how you're possibly going to spend ALL of that money! Here are a few suggestions:

- A T-shirt with a picture of that guy from Twilight. Apparently chicks dig sparkley vampires.
- A gallon of gas.
- A romantic dinner with your significant other at an upscale restaurant... like Taco Bell.
- A carton of cigarettes for the convict in your life. That's like $1,000,000 in prison money!
- A step closer to getting that Bugatti Veyron! Only $1,699,975 more to go!!
- Of course, the best of all, donate it back to Ember. Wink

To make your submission, send your logo designs (preferably in high resolution PNG format) to logocontest[at]embermm.com and keep your fingers crossed.

- drtechnolust - 2010-06-19

Nuno Wrote:Fixed, thank you!
coo it worked.. thanks again for the quick support...

- kri kri - 2010-06-19

How do I set up the renamer for CD 1, CD 2 etc? The wiki doesn't have a renamer entry.

- nul7 - 2010-06-19

kri kri Wrote:How do I set up the renamer for CD 1, CD 2 etc? The wiki doesn't have a renamer entry.

Stacked files will be handled automatically by the renamer (as long as they are properly tagged).

- Nuno - 2010-06-19

Removed

lol nul7 faster then me as usual..