Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2017-04-07

Hi latts

Any chance post link to xml files needed for the audio subtitle flag fix in video info screen instead of downloading the whole mod.

Cheers

EDIT: Got it solved latts no need for files thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Elicko - 2017-04-07

(2017-04-07, 13:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Elicko

You're welcome! Did you get a chance to try the download again?

yes, the files now good thank you

can you can explain to me the correct arrangement of skin installation?

1. Install Skin aeon mq7 Krypton mod v1.4.0.9
2. Copy Paste the Multi-Mod addition from page 1
3. Copy Paste the update from page 31
?
I installed this order but many things are missing and do not look like in your pictures
For example The media icons are not colored They're white

Thank you for your help

(2017-04-07, 14:20)Elicko Wrote:
(2017-04-07, 13:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Elicko

You're welcome! Did you get a chance to try the download again?

yes, the files now good thank you

can you can explain to me the correct arrangement of skin installation?

1. Install Skin aeon mq7 Krypton mod v1.4.0.9
2. Copy Paste the Multi-Mod addition from page 1
3. Copy Paste the update from page 31
?
I installed this order but many things are missing and do not look like in your pictures
For example The media icons are not colored They're white

Thank you for your help

You have to change the media icons to coloured in skin settings

Okay, I 'il look

1. I know where to change the basic color of the media icons but I saw that there is a different color on each icon in the picture and it looks much more beautiful, And I do not see where the media icons are changed.

2. when i play song the disc remains gray and there are no pictures of the album or of the singer playing in full screen so I go back to the main menu and have a popup window with nothing
I want to remove it. possible?

please help

(2017-04-07, 15:13)Elicko Wrote: Okay, I 'il look

1. I know where to change the basic color of the media icons but I saw that there is a different color on each icon in the picture and it looks much more beautiful, And I do not see where the media icons are changed.

2. when i play song the disc remains gray and there are no pictures of the album or of the singer playing in full screen so I go back to the main menu and have a popup window with nothing
I want to remove it. possible?

please help

1. See pic below where to enable coloured icons

2. Make sure you have set the path to where your music folder is see pic below. To remove the now playing panel on main menu download xml file below and overwrite it in folder .kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.krypton/1080i. Refresh skin after overwritting. Also make sure to enable the Vis(video) to on (Press S on main menu to see Vis(video) option. This enables the background video to show on main menu when video playing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qgrh0emmkupqxl/IncludesMainMenu.xml?dl=0

Tank you!

From where I get the "media icons pack"?

I'll tray this when I get home.

Thenk you for your affort...

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Thunderbird4one9 - 2017-04-07

Any help I'm using this skin mod on Kodi 17.1 on my android 6.0 device and don't know how to get the menu tab to come down to change my view list any idea on how to do that via android device thankyou

(2017-04-07, 19:15)Elicko Wrote: Tank you!

Click on "media flags -icons" (highlighted in image above). Select get more. Then select media icons coloured.

If you receive error or dont see the get more option you need to install the addon Image Resource Select Addon.

Go to settings --> addons --> install from kodi repository. Look for image resource addon in there somewhere. If not you can download zip file from kodi website.

Once installed try again.

Hope this helps Big Grin

(2017-04-07, 19:20)Thunderbird4one9 Wrote: Any help I'm using this skin mod on Kodi 17.1 on my android 6.0 device and don't know how to get the menu tab to come down to change my view list any idea on how to do that via android device thankyou

Hi thunderbird

Open the file MyVideoNav.xml in an xml editor. Not sure of android location but file might be in Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7krypton/1080i

Add the following in 3rd line below the <window> tag

Code:
<menucontrol>9900</menucontrol>

Save reload skin. Now if you press M when in movie list should bring menu tab down.

Hope this helps Big Grin

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Wanilton - 2017-04-07

(2017-04-07, 19:15)Elicko Wrote: Tank you!

Click here for download - version 0.0.8.3

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Elicko - 2017-04-08

Tank you the_bo for your help now all good

Tank you Wanilton for your help

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-04-08

I have a few more fixes and I'm working on a few more. This is what I fixed so far...

1) The record label now shows in ViewsShelf3Dm.xml...uploaded wrong version. Doh!

2) The record label also shows now in fullscreen mode.

-----------------

@bobbie digital...I enabled Fanart from Music Settings, and I see the Fanart just fine while Videolyrics v3 is enabled. Which Background Image do you have enabled?

-----------------

Still looking at the following reported by Dave.B...

1. When activating and deactivating manfeed lyrics you have to go out of full screen and back again to see the results.

2. When changing between layouts the lyrics disappear and you have to go out of kodi and back to make them reappear.

If I've missed anything else please let me know and I'll take a look.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - bobbie digital - 2017-04-08

-----------------

@bobbie digital...I enabled Fanart from Music Settings, and I see the Fanart just fine while Videolyrics v3 is enabled. Which Background Image do you have enabled?

-----------------

Latts,

I had the extra fanart enabled in the drop down top menu for the music section, i forget all about the other settings for music by bringing up the panel at the bottom and choosing settings.

Everything good to go now, fanart working. In the future i think a manual will be needed to go along with this mod, settings everywhere Smile

Anyway thanks again and awaiting your next update.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-04-08

@bobbie digital

You bet! Glad you got it working.

You're right...a manual might come in handy.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-04-08

(2017-04-08, 03:00)latts9923 Wrote: I have a few more fixes and I'm working on a few more. This is what I fixed so far...

1) The record label now shows in ViewsShelf3Dm.xml...uploaded wrong version. Doh!

2) The record label also shows now in fullscreen mode.

-----------------

-----------------

Still looking at the following reported by Dave.B...

1. When activating and deactivating manfeed lyrics you have to go out of full screen and back again to see the results.

2. When changing between layouts the lyrics disappear and you have to go out of kodi and back to make them reappear.

If I've missed anything else please let me know and I'll take a look.

@latts9923,
I think you have everything on your list except the animated movie posters that does not work on the info bar, but work very well inside the movie library And the record label not showing on m3u playlist.