Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-22

@Specterx,

Go to settings, addons, my addons, service addons, locate Nextup Service Notification, and disable.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - lintehilion - 2015-11-22

What correct is Naming video files/Movies/TV Shows/ Music?
what i need to have inside music folder?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - peehoo - 2015-11-22

Sorry... two questions... How I remove mq5 (kodi 15.2)? - solved - removed.

And now when I am trying to install MQ6 I get erro: cannot install debendincies

How can I solve this problem.

Oh yes... Windows 8.1 + Kodi 15.2

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Buff - 2015-11-22

Found the code to allow png images to display as genre icons, but I now have a block shadow behind my icons (see below) any idea which file to delete in the textures folder?

Many thanks

(2015-11-20, 21:41)Buff Wrote: Hi,

Trying to add custom transparent png genre icons as I did in MQ5 with the help of a few users (see below) - but in the IncludesVariables.xml I can't find the previously altered lines.

Any ideas how to allow png files to show up?

Many thanks

(2015-05-28, 15:42)garbokawa Wrote: In the IncludesVariables.xml look for the line as in below that would occur nearabouts 3013.

special://userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/icons_videogenre/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg</value>

That would be the culprit .jpg -- change to .png and ensure the path is the same where you kept the genre icons.

If I misunderstood something, please let me know.

Cheers!
GK

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Esky - 2015-11-23

(2015-11-22, 04:27)Specterx Wrote: Does anyone know how to disable the CONTINUE that pops up after watching an episode of a TV show?

It defaults to yes and plays the next episode. I haven't seen anyone else comment about this problem.

(2015-11-22, 04:35)Wanilton Wrote: @Specterx,

Go to settings, addons, my addons, service addons, locate Nextup Service Notification, and disable.

Hi there, I have tried to disable the Nextup Service, but it gives an error message saying that it can't be disabled as it is used by Aeon MQ6.

I have also tried switching skins to Confluence first, but still am unable to disable the service.

Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Specterx - 2015-11-23

(2015-11-23, 02:31)Esky Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 04:27)Specterx Wrote: Does anyone know how to disable the CONTINUE that pops up after watching an episode of a TV show?

It defaults to yes and plays the next episode. I haven't seen anyone else comment about this problem.

Hi there, I have tried to disable the Nextup Service, but it gives an error message saying that it can't be disabled as it is used by Aeon MQ6.

I have also tried switching skins to Confluence first, but still am unable to disable the service.

Any ideas?

Thanks Wanilton!

You have to go into configure for the nextup addon and you can disable it in the settings under Advanced.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-11-23

(2015-11-22, 16:14)peehoo Wrote: Sorry... two questions... How I remove mq5 (kodi 15.2)? - solved - removed.

And now when I am trying to install MQ6 I get erro: cannot install debendincies

How can I solve this problem.

Oh yes... Windows 8.1 + Kodi 15.2

Just extract the aeon mq6 zip file and copy the skin.aeonmq6 folder inside your .kodi/addons folder. Reboot kodi mq6 should be installed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - peehoo - 2015-11-23

Ok thx... I'll try... But... if I also have a problem that all addons at post #31 cannot be installed also... At least "Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins" gives me dependencies error.

http://goo.gl/wZ8eqK

I tried it but every time I restart Kodi it tells me that it needs service.library.data.provider...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-23

@peehoo, addon service.library.data.provider is available on oficial repo, install via addon manager, or download zip file

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/helix/service.library.data.provider/service.library.data.provider-0.1.2.zip

And install via addon manager too, option install via zip file.

Ok, I'll try... TY

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - USSaggoo - 2015-11-23

Hi, i am totally novice for kodi, i like this skin aeon mq6. I am stuggling to put movies in movies section i got all movies addon but cann't put movies and play them. Please somebody teach me how to do that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Esky - 2015-11-23

(2015-11-23, 06:24)Specterx Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 02:31)Esky Wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks Wanilton!

You have to go into configure for the nextup addon and you can disable it in the settings under Advanced.

Thanks guys - that did the trick !

Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-11-23

(2015-11-22, 16:15)Buff Wrote: Found the code to allow png images to display as genre icons, but I now have a block shadow behind my icons (see below) any idea which file to delete in the textures folder?

Many thanks

(2015-11-20, 21:41)Buff Wrote: Hi,

Trying to add custom transparent png genre icons as I did in MQ5 with the help of a few users (see below) - but in the IncludesVariables.xml I can't find the previously altered lines.

Any ideas how to allow png files to show up?

Many thanks

(2015-05-28, 15:42)garbokawa Wrote: In the IncludesVariables.xml look for the line as in below that would occur nearabouts 3013.

special://userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/icons_videogenre/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg</value>

That would be the culprit .jpg -- change to .png and ensure the path is the same where you kept the genre icons.

If I misunderstood something, please let me know.

Cheers!
GK

You have to extract the textures.xbt Inside is a file called black.png. I opened it in photoshop and and just deleted the color making it transparent. I'm 95% sure that is the file you need to edit/delete. I modified mine a while ago because viewing low list for movie by years shows that behind the trophy image and I hated it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Buff - 2015-11-24

(2015-11-23, 21:50)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: You have to extract the textures.xbt Inside is a file called black.png. I opened it in photoshop and and just deleted the color making it transparent. I'm 95% sure that is the file you need to edit/delete. I modified mine a while ago because viewing low list for movie by years shows that behind the trophy image and I hated it.

Thanks - I was told about that file once before, but dismissed it this time round as it was only 4 x 4 so didn't think it was big enough.

All done and looking good, thanks for your help.