Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - ashlar - 2016-04-09

(2016-04-08, 14:26)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 17:24)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 17:07)Angelinas Wrote: advancedsettings.xml Huh?
Sorry what is this? skin dont have that xml
for hiding info on timer...I will try..I heate too ...fixed info
Advancedsettings.xml it's the regular configuration file for Kodi. The <songinfoduration> value determines the amount of seconds the info stays on screen before disappearing leaving just the visualization chosen. But Aeon MQ overrides it, keeping the info on screen at all times. Normally it disappears after x seconds and you can bring it back up by pressing I (or whatever you have configured for the same function). You can check it in Confluence and many other skins.
http://kodi.wiki/view/AdvancedSettings.xml#songinfoduration
Hi Angelinas, is this something to be expected in the new release or it's a long work and it will arrive later? Thanks. I have to say that now that I've configured it I really love this skin. Congratulations to you and to MQ obviously.
Sorry if I repeat my question, but I'm afraid it's getting lost "in the traffic", so to say.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - leejk - 2016-04-10

Hello,

I have a weird issue with the TV Show - Next Aired addon popping up its window when i chenge the skin home menu to TV Shows. Here on this menu i have the next episodes helper script set as the widget. If i dont use this widget then this does not happen. Is there any thing in this widget that would cause this behavior?

Thx

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - redglory - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-09, 01:43)redglory Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 21:03)Angelinas Wrote: in what view...?
I only know for modern view list with Art Banner
Tomorrow I'll take a SS.

sent by my Nexus 4

Here it goes:

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-09, 19:59)ashlar Wrote: Advancedsettings.xml it's the regular configuration file for Kodi. The <songinfoduration> value determines the amount of seconds the info stays on screen before disappearing leaving just the visualization chosen. But Aeon MQ overrides it, keeping the info on screen at all times. Normally it disappears after x seconds and you can bring it back up by pressing I (or whatever you have configured for the same function).
Still can find solution how to triger for Up Info Panel....

(2016-04-10, 14:16)redglory Wrote: Here it goes:
Fixed in no.14.5 and add missing button for slim list in rightlist view..... tnx

Code:
no15.0 fixed Animated poster
tnx Marcel for code http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2307045#pid2307045

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - ashlar - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 16:06)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 19:59)ashlar Wrote: Advancedsettings.xml it's the regular configuration file for Kodi. The <songinfoduration> value determines the amount of seconds the info stays on screen before disappearing leaving just the visualization chosen. But Aeon MQ overrides it, keeping the info on screen at all times. Normally it disappears after x seconds and you can bring it back up by pressing I (or whatever you have configured for the same function).
Still can find solution how to triger for Up Info Panel....
Maybe I could ask MQ? I'm surprised to be the only one annoyed by an always present Info Panel during music playback (I know you said you dislike it too, generally speaking I mean)...

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - arzaz - 2016-04-10

Please find below the issues i'm facing with this awesome moded version:

CU LYRICS not working

Weather icons animated not displayed

Aeon MQ6 extrapack not working

I hope to be fixed soonest

For info Kodi 16 jarvis installed on Android tv box "Wetek core"

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - d3rb - 2016-04-10

Hello,

after Install v15.0 from Git, Animated Poster an Fanart dosent work for me.

Greetings

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 16:10)ashlar Wrote: Maybe I could ask MQ? I'm surprised to be the only one annoyed by an always present Info Panel during music playback (I know you said you dislike it too, generally speaking I mean)...
Just try this if this ok for you I include in mod,wit some button for activation hide Info.
Note: This is just for style4.
MusicVisualisation.xml (row 884)
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <!-- Layout 4  -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>773</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-400,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,270" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(120)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,300" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-900,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(furniture_cdart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,720" end="0,-300" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="400">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,-300" end="0,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="400">WindowClose</animation>
            <visible>StringCompare(skin.string(vis_layout),style4)</visible>
in this
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <!-- Layout 4  -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>793</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,320" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="IntegerGreaterThan(MusicPlayer.Time,20)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-320" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="IntegerGreaterThan(MusicPlayer.FinishTime,20)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,270" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(120)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,300" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-900,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(furniture_cdart)">Conditional</animation>

(2016-04-10, 17:45)arzaz Wrote: Please find below the issues i'm facing with this awesome moded version:

CU LYRICS not working

CU LYRICS not working -Working

Weather icons animated not displayed -Working

Aeon MQ6 extrapack not working -Working

I dont know what version you use , but I always notice that you must use newest from github...
If you dont have Lyrics than you use Initial version from mega.co.nz...that is old
You must download manual extra and set path to that folder,Animated icon for weather is in that folder(in newest version have some string to use one from Ronie addon ...but this is too menu time write about)

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - arzaz - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 18:03)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 16:10)ashlar Wrote: Maybe I could ask MQ? I'm surprised to be the only one annoyed by an always present Info Panel during music playback (I know you said you dislike it too, generally speaking I mean)...
Just try this if this ok for you I include in mod,wit some button for activation hide Info.
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <!-- Layout 4  -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>773</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-400,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,720" end="0,-300" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="400">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,-300" end="0,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="400">WindowClose</animation>
in this
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <!-- Layout 4  -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>793</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,320" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="IntegerGreaterThan(MusicPlayer.Time,20)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-320" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="IntegerGreaterThan(MusicPlayer.FinishTime,20)">Conditional</animation>

(2016-04-10, 17:45)arzaz Wrote: Please find below the issues i'm facing with this awesome moded version:

CU LYRICS not working

CU LYRICS not working -Working

Weather icons animated not displayed -Working

Aeon MQ6 extrapack not working -Working

I dont know what version you use , but I always notice that you must use newest from github...
If you dont have Lyrics than you use Initial version from mega.co.nz...that is old
You must download manual extra and set path to that folder,Animated icon for weather is in that folder(in newest version have some string to use one from Ronie addon ...but this is too menu time write about)

Well noted Angelinas

I will download the new version 15.0 from https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonmq6.mod and overwrite all files in skin.aeonmq6 mod.

Please confirm if you have tested this mod skin on Android?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - black_eagle - 2016-04-10

The OS of the device running Kodi is irrelevant to skins, which are constructed from xml files, which Kodi itself reads and parses.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - ashlar - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 18:03)Angelinas Wrote: Just try this if this ok for you I include in mod,wit some button for activation hide Info.
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <!-- Layout 4  -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>773</top>
in this
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <!-- Layout 4  -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>793</top>
I'd say this would be perfect. So you are saying that you will have this available, through a button in the menu, for all different styles? That would be great!

Add on GitHub no.15.1
Dissabled by default, you must enable with radioButton like in picture for every style
Code:
-add radio button for hide OSD info for Music after 20 sec - for all 4 Style

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Leoje - 2016-04-10

Hi,
In music, background Imagem its possible activate Artist Fanart+slideshow at same time?
Can you do it?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - black_eagle - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 21:10)Leoje Wrote: Hi,
In music, background Imagem its possible activate Artist Fanart+slideshow at same time?
Can you do it?

Doesn't make sense!!

Artist Fanart is a static image, and slideshow is an image, follwed by another, then another etc etc.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Wanilton - 2016-04-10

Yes, it´s possible, look image Angelinas, only need use option Slideshow + viewing.