Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-05-04

(2017-05-04, 13:27)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

JB similar artists is working fine for me on all the layouts. Are you using MusicVisualisation.xml from the 04-28-17 update?

I guess, though the file is dated 04-27-17.
another strange thing is that I don't have an option for logo in cd on the 6th layout.

Image[/img]

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-05-04

@Dave.B

That's the right date for MusicVisualisation.xml. Let me double check the zip file again and make sure all the updated files were added.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jay19802005 - 2017-05-04

@Ruk12345 hwy bud I downloaded music from iTunes but I still don't get disc art etc...what could I be doing wrong?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - RonnieG3 - 2017-05-04

Hey @Jay19802005

Music can be a bit of bastard overall, LOL. Try this Addon for CD/Album/Artist artwork: cdART Manager. It can be hit or miss at times, and usually takes a VERY long time to run (I guess that depends on the size of your music library).

I was having such a hard time with my music library until I cleaned it up. Not too sure what your library looks like, but you're not going to get good results unless things are in order:

1. Clean & Update each track's metadata (here's a link to the WIKI page for music)
  2. Organize and rename the files in the proper hierarchy (I used Media Monkey to clean/update metadata and rename/reorganize files)
  3. Download or Create missing artwork (for missing music artwork and NFO generation I use MediaElch)

My library was such a mess I had to do a complete overhaul with new versions of each song/album. Once I placed my songs in my library, I ran each album through Media Monkey to fix my tags (Artist, Album, Year, Genre, Album Art, etc. - check their forums for any questions), then renamed/moved each file (to match my tags and just make things cleaner), then ran each artist and album through MediaElch to generate NFO files and grab missing art. Took me a while, but now it's easy to maintain whenever I add new Artist/Albums.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jay19802005 - 2017-05-04

Wow that looks interesting man,gonna be a long night...by the way do u download your music from iTunes or Where? If u don't mind me asking,but overall man thanks for your help truly appreciate it..

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-05-04

Guys, I forgot to include the new code to allow the Logo In CD to work with Layout 6. It will part of the next update...my error!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - RonnieG3 - 2017-05-05

(2017-05-04, 21:40)Jay19802005 Wrote: Wow that looks interesting man,gonna be a long night...by the way do u download your music from iTunes or Where? If u don't mind me asking,but overall man thanks for your help truly appreciate it..

Um... I get my music from a variety of different places Wink Some has everything tagged beautifully, some is just a mess. Hell, I had a number of songs I threw in a folder that were just labeled Track 1, Track 2, etc. It took a LONG time for some. But the hardest part was just deciding to do it, ya know? Some days I'd get through an album or two, some days I'd get through an artist or two. But MediaMonkey made it not as bad as I originally feared. MusicBrainz Picard is another awesome program, and there's SO MUCH you can do with it, too.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-05-05

I fixed the problem with Layout 6 not displaying the rating # on the second row of stars...

@Dave.B

I'm not having a problem with the similar artists and next song info overlapping. Try it again when I post the next update. I'll try to get another one out soon.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jay19802005 - 2017-05-05

Damn @latts9923 u teasing me with that nice looking view

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jay19802005 - 2017-05-05

I gotta be missing something man,I don't even get that kind of view or settings that let me mess around with the music stuff...is there something on here that I must download

@Jay19802005

LOL. If you go to Settings>Skin Settings>General Settings you will see a menu option on the right that says "Go directly to full screen when playing a song". Turn that on and then select a song from your library. It should be set to Layout 1 by default when it goes to full screen. Hit the "M" key and go to Settings on the OSD menu at the bottom. The view above is Layout 6. Click the Layout listing at the top until you see Layout 6. Escape out of that window and see what happens.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-05-05

@latts9923
Really strange. I just downloaded the whole mod from the first post and re-installed it, but still i'm having the overlap problem on layout 6 + don't have "logo in cd" option for layout 6 + a problem with similar artist disappearing on the rest of the layouts.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - elshagon - 2017-05-05

I'm getting this issue with the videolyrics sometimes being cutoff. I'm using layout 4 on a pc and guessing the lyrics are sitting below other items on the screen. I believe in the implementation of the videolyrics with the spin skin the song info goes away shortly after the song starts which probably allows for the lyrics to not be cutoff at times.

@Dave.B

I haven't uploaded the update yet to fix the logo in CD for Layout 6. The update will also fix the problem with Layout 6 not displaying the rating # on the second row of rating stars. I'll try to get an update out soon.

I tried to reproduce the problem you're having with similar artists overlapping with next song info, but so far I've been unsuccessful. I'll double check similar artists with other layouts, but I'm pretty sure it's working fine. I'll get back with you.

@elshagon

Holy moly, that's some huge font for Videolyrics! I don't remember seeing any of the font for Videolyrics v3 displaying that size. I'll check it again. Has anyone else seen similar size font with v3?