Kodi Community Forum
v19 Cosmic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: v19 Cosmic (/showthread.php?tid=363714)

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - Blackysb - 2021-09-15

(2021-09-15, 15:51)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 14:35)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 08:04)nfm886 Wrote: What you guys thinking about rounded corners in widgets?

Is this still on your to do? Big Grin
I don't know. It is hard to make it optional so I have to choose between rounded/or no corners :/

I'd vote for no corners but it's your skin and a good one at that!

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - Rijs43 - 2021-09-15

(2021-09-15, 16:10)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 15:51)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 14:35)Rijs43 Wrote: Is this still on your to do? Big Grin
I don't know. It is hard to make it optional so I have to choose between rounded/or no corners :/

I'd vote for no corners but it's your skin and a good one at that!

Corners or no corners as long as it is not too complicated and not wasting your time Smile

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - Robertsond1987 - 2021-09-15

(2021-09-15, 14:35)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 08:04)nfm886 Wrote: What you guys thinking about rounded corners in widgets?

Is this still on your to do? Big Grin

I personally prefer them how they are now.

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - heppen - 2021-09-15

For now we won't touch them Smile

(2021-09-14, 16:28)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-14, 12:46)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi pal,

Is it possible to have the recommended & similar content pointing to local library instead of online? I found this quicker to load and makes sense to play local content. I know native Plex is doing this as well.

Cheers.
Hey,
I won't change it. Not everybody have huge local library. This way, you can discover movies even if you don't have it on your library which makes sense.
What is the purpose to "discover" movies you have in your library? I mean, you should already know what you can watch. The only pros of it, to actually play it faster as you said. But it's not the main goal of this feature Smile

Hi,

I get you and understand where you are coming from, but what is the purpose of recommendations if you don't own the file? I see many recommendations but I cannot watch them. Hope you will consider this Smile

I believe Artic Horizon was showing recommendations as well but the sorting was to show the files you have in your local library first before the ones you don't have. Perhaps this is an option.. sort by local library files (decreasing).

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - heppen - 2021-09-15

(2021-09-15, 19:34)Rijs43 Wrote: I get you and understand where you are coming from, but what is the purpose of recommendations if you don't own the file? I see many recommendations but I cannot watch them. Hope you will consider this Smile

I see. I will re-think this.

(2021-09-15, 19:37)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 19:34)Rijs43 Wrote: I get you and understand where you are coming from, but what is the purpose of recommendations if you don't own the file? I see many recommendations but I cannot watch them. Hope you will consider this Smile

I see. I will re-think this.

Cheers mate. Big Grin

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - Rijs43 - 2021-09-16

Hi Heppen,

Is it possible to link the add to watchlist button straight forward to Trakt Watchlist? Now it shows me first the context menu before I can add..

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - User 466804 - 2021-09-16

Such a great skin, works beautifully on a 2nd Gen Firestick, but two questions...

First, when loading up, I always have to hit right to access the first (movies) section - is there any way to automate that?  This is the default I see whenever I start...

and second....is there any way to extend the movie description to more than 3 lines when the space has been made available by the removal of the genre/etc icons?  See below...

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - chitridang - 2021-09-17

Hi Heppen,
I like the option to set alpha value for home screen independantly very much. My home screen is not too dark to see the fanart. It is not too bright to see the letter on the menu. The background in the other view is dark so I can see the list clearly... Big Grin

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - Robertsond1987 - 2021-09-17

(2021-09-16, 20:01)jt.cs Wrote: Such a great skin, works beautifully on a 2nd Gen Firestick, but two questions...

First, when loading up, I always have to hit right to access the first (movies) section - is there any way to automate that?  This is the default I see whenever I start...

and second....is there any way to extend the movie description to more than 3 lines when the space has been made available by the removal of the genre/etc icons?  See below...

Hey man, how did you remove genre, i seemed to have removed it, but i cannot find how to add it back.

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - roysmith - 2021-09-17

When I have the Wall View on my TV Shows there is what looks like an eye symbol on the bottom right of each poster.What is this and how can I remove it please?

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - User 466804 - 2021-09-17

(2021-09-17, 05:46)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Hey man, how did you remove genre, i seemed to have removed it, but i cannot find how to add it back.

Settings - Skin Settings - Library - Hide info tag in vertical layout

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - heppen - 2021-09-17

(2021-09-16, 20:01)jt.cs Wrote: Such a great skin, works beautifully on a 2nd Gen Firestick, but two questions...

I think it's possible to increase height of plot when info tag is hidden.

I'm kind of busy right now but when I'm back to work I will add this option Smile

RE: Cosmic - skin by heppen - User 466804 - 2021-09-17

(2021-09-17, 13:12)nfm886 Wrote: I think it's possible to increase height of plot when info tag is hidden.

I'm kind of busy right now but when I'm back to work I will add this option Smile
Excellent - look forward to that!  Just seems better than to have plot scroll or cut off when there's space that can be utilized Smile

Is having the skin auto-focus on the first widget on the first menu item/homepage a possibility as well (versus focus on the right menu itself)?  I know other skins have this ability, but I've no idea how complex a process that would be.