Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-10, 06:14)noonzascript Wrote: Hey, any audio flag for this?

Movie: Pokemon - Arceus and the Jewel of Life Tongue

I've updated with the latest zip you uploaded as well but have no idea if there's an audio flag for it.

please rename this file to pcm_s24le6.png

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - itry - 2014-04-12

This mod looks wicked but I can't figure out for the life of me how I'm supposed to install it.

From what I gather the steps to take are as follows:
1. Delete all traces of Aeon Nox
2. Download Aeon Nox from GIT
3. Install Aeon Nox on XBMC via Settings > Add-ons and selecting zip file, locating the file downloaded from step 2.
4. Download the mod in the opening post.
5. Extract the files and overwrite the flags folder in the XBMC/addons/Aeon Nox Master/Media folder

These are the steps that I've taken so far and I can tell that something is working as it is bringing up the new flags in the library view. However, I can't figure out how you guys have got that specific library view, I don't have any further options in the left hand side menu bar to recreate this view either.

Any help on getting this to work would be much appreciated. Cheers

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - noonzascript - 2014-04-12

Thanks neurosis13! Works perfectly.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 02:27)itry Wrote: This mod looks wicked but I can't figure out for the life of me how I'm supposed to install it.

3. Install Aeon Nox on XBMC via Settings > Add-ons and selecting zip file, locating the file downloaded from step 2.
5. Extract the files and overwrite the flags folder in the XBMC/addons/Aeon Nox Master/Media folder

These are the steps that I've taken so far and I can tell that something is working as it is bringing up the new flags in the library view. However, I can't figure out how you guys have got that specific library view, I don't have any further options in the left hand side menu bar to recreate this view either.

please look at the opening post, i think everything is explained, you just need to follow the steps.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - toineb - 2014-04-13

(2014-04-12, 02:27)itry Wrote: This mod looks wicked but I can't figure out for the life of me how I'm supposed to install it.

You need to go into settings-Appearance and change the setting there

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Warner306 - 2014-04-13

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there is no icon for Apple M4A or M4V audio (can't remember which).

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-04-13

(2014-04-13, 10:36)Warner306 Wrote: I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there is no icon for Apple M4A or M4V audio (can't remember which).

posted them 2 days ago:

rename these files to m4a.png

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Warner306 - 2014-04-14

I recently downloaded the latest icon pack and have a suggestion. Could you separate the icons into the folder structure required by each path:

- colored icon flags
- reloaded icon flags
- studios
- language

Currently, the user must separate the folders themselves after downloading.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - nick w - 2014-04-15

I am not being stupid, these flags are not for Aeon Nox 5 are they?

Thanks
N

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - wgstarks - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-15, 23:36)nick w Wrote: I am not being stupid, these flags are not for Aeon Nox 5 are they?

Thanks
N

4.1.9 Gotham

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Warner306 - 2014-04-16

I'm fairly certain I have the latest icon pack. I have noticed, however, m4a audio still does not have an icon. Perhaps the file is not spelled correctly? See below:

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 00:52)Warner306 Wrote: I'm fairly certain I have the latest icon pack. I have noticed, however, m4a audio still does not have an icon. Perhaps the file is not spelled correctly? See below:

yes, rename the file to m4a.png

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - noonzascript - 2014-04-16

I'm a bit confused as what's going on here.

What's supposed to be on the left yellow box? Is it supposed to show the audio codecs, e.g. mp3, flac?

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - warlion - 2014-04-16

for neurosis to know better which flag is open the first track go to music visualitation and press "O" to show the codecs

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - noonzascript - 2014-04-16

Wait, here's another screen. This is when I enter the album and highlight a song. The codec icon shows perfectly or am I missing the point?

Edit: When viewing albums only they do not show a codec or an amount of songs BUT when I open the albums and view the songs, all the correct mp3, flac, etc icons show up perfectly.