Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - sat4all - 2014-12-04

congrats phil for joining Kodi Team.Rofl

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - bsoriano - 2014-12-04

Hello Phil,

First of, congratulations on joining Team Kodi! Definitely a stronger team with you on board.

I have been testing your latest changes, and have a few comments/questions:

1. Thanks for the audio and subtitle language flags on the movie info page, those are really useful to me (English is not my first language)

2. Thanks for using the local poster. Could you do the same with the plot outline? A lot of times I find for non US movies that themoviedb.com does not have a plot outline, and I usually look for one and add it (I create all the movie NFOs with Ember Media Manager). It would be really helpful to see the plot outline I have in the library.

3. On the actor info page, there is nothing before the : for the actor date of birth, place of birth. Is this by design?

4. I am not sure if I asked you before, so sorry if I already did. Do you have plans to change the TV Guide? What shows up now looks like Confluence, definitely not up to the elegance of the rest of the skin.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - meowmoo - 2014-12-04

(2014-12-03, 19:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 19:01)meowmoo Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 15:10)phil65 Wrote: probably yes.

EDIT: I correct myself: no, those errors probably have other reasons. please post a debug log.

I wiped the Kodi folder, and after installing a backup from last week + latest git stuff all is fine, no errors here, so it was me messing things up sorry Confused

was your library empty when the errors popped up? I imagine that this could be a reason.

yes, there was just some Music Albums in the library.

turning on the Unit right now to play around some more, i get this error

from the Kodi.log file

Code:
10:31:40 T:2073886080   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'Image' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox-master/default.py", line 228, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox-master/default.py", line 29, in __init__
                                                self._StartInfoActions()
                                              File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox-master/default.py", line 98, in _StartInfoActions
                                                image, imagecolor = Filter_Image(self.id, self.radius)
                                              File "/mnt/internal_sd/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox-master/resources/lib/Utils.py", line 148, in Filter_Image
                                                img = Image.open(targetfile)
                                            NameError: global name 'Image' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - ShadowTek - 2014-12-04

Congratulations on becoming a Kodi team member, Kodi can only get better with you on board!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - mikebzh44 - 2014-12-04

+1

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - schimi2k - 2014-12-04

+2 Smile

Welcome back - Development updates - MaxCore - 2014-12-04

+3 !

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - meowmoo - 2014-12-04

+4 Tongue

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-12-04

hehe. thx. Smile

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-12-04

+5 Big Grin