Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jdig4240 - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 05:26)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello, i tried the search function, but couldnt find it, how do I enable the Autocompletion keyboard with this skin?? I already have the script installed, but wont show on the keyboard? Is the autocomplete keyboad not yet implemented with this skin yet?, if so how do I enable it??
Anybody??

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-02-29

This one does not quite qualify as a bug, but since you have been looking at processing of backgrounds, let's talk about the behaviour of the backgrounds for the music library (this is not new, but rather is something I noticed when I started using the titan skin). I understand that the skin helper obtains and maintains the extra fanart for the music library and it does a great job of collecting it. However, when browsing the music library the display of this fanart is somewhat, er, 'clunky' -- for lack of a better word. I notice this in primarily two views: an album view (panel square) sorted by artist and in the artist view (big list) also sorted by artist. There are two scenarios in each case: scenario one is when the fanart has not yet been cached (skin just installed, or helper cache reset), and scenario two is where the fanart has been collected and cached (for example when you use the pre-cache option in the skin helper settings).

In scenario one, if you scroll rapidly through several artists worth of albums (or in the artist list) and then stop on a particular artist, the background will start off with the current 'Music' background (this is expected), after a moment (2-5 seconds for me) the background will change to the fanart for the artist in question (hurrah! and this is also expected as the fanart has to be found and downloaded), but what happens next is that the background will cycle through the intervening artists (as if the skin were processing a backlog of requests for fanart) and finally (time depending on the number of intervening artists) settle back again on the selected artist fanart. Needless to say, although the backlog processing is a good thing, displaying the fanart in succession as a background is not desirable (IMHO). One could always suggest that this problem is what the pre-cache option was designed to avoid (as well as to speed up normal processing), and to-date I have felt that this was acceptable.

In scenario two, after fanart has been pre-cached, starting with a particular artist where the background selected from the fanart has already been displayed, move to the next artist. The background will quickly switch, but not to the fanart for the new artist -- rather to the standard "Music" background. After a moment, the fanart for the selected artist will appear. In this case, a moment is less than one second (in most cases) but the flicker of the standard "Music" background is problematic.

I am guessing that there may be a logic flow that can be adjusted to prevent the second scenario. Perhaps a threading challenge is also involved (particularly for scenario one). In any case, the elegance of the skin could be enhanced by refining the approach. As this is not a 'bug', feel free to put this one in the 'when I can get around to it' queue.

Thanks, Lee.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-02-29

Little problem: I can't activate the views 57, 59 or 519 (the three big panel views) for anything. I can see them in the Enable/disable window, but not when choosing forced views or anywhere else. Titan Skin version 3.6.37 ...

P.S.: For me the 3 views are very important ... Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 10:21)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Oh, one more issue i have found. I have libraries working using a few addons i shall not name Wink.
Got movie and tv shows all setup nice with tr*kt*. There are however a few items that are wrong. I have two new tv shows added to my library but they have the same name as older tv shows. The metadata show this new show s the old one. I past versions of kodi,or different skins i could bring up the menu and choose a selection that rescan the tvshow and gave me a choice of shows to pick from. I cannot for the life of me find this option in any menu.

Anyone have any ideas? Ive just got to work and im typing this up from memory.

For me, the 'Refresh' item in the information panel does the trick. Note: the basic info panel, not the extended info panel.

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-02-29

Beta 3.6.38

1. Settings>General Skin Settings>Settings for Header>Configure Header for the Home Screen: As default you have "Logo + Clock" but it's not one of the options in the menu, nor are any other '+' combinations.

2. Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout: Where can I find the color setting for the Home Main Menu? I'd like to change its opacity (and not affect the rest of the theme backgrounds).

3. Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout>Enable Multiple Widget Rows: Is it not possible to get the slide-in info panel to show with multiple widget rows? What if the media info was below the clear art in the tall blank area with this setting enabled rather than on the top?

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-02-29

Beta 3.6.38

I have Settings>Homescreen Layout>Homescreen Options>Display Tags On Widgets set to "Configure Individually Per Widget"

1. Setting movie widgets "Recently Added" and "Movies in Progress" to Disable Tags has no effect, I still get tags. Same goes for "Auto". This is also true for TV episodes in progress and recently added - Disabled is not functioning. HOWEVER, it DOES work on my "Sub-menu as a widget" for Quit, Reboot and Minimize - Disable Tags is working.

...Yes, I do have "Display tags/labels for episodes" enabled but that shouldn't be affecting Movie widgets, right?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Big V - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 09:07)dunangst Wrote: Hi there. Titan auto-updated itself to 3.6.37, but I noticed two issues.

First, when I click on a movie or episode, it's set to show information for that item, but since the update the footer bar is missing all the buttons on that screen, so there's no option to play the item, or view other info, change the art, etc. Then if I hit back, it returns to the previous list but automatically pops out the left-hand options menu without prompting. I tried switching back to Confluence, and the buttons appear in the footer/work properly in Confluence.

Edit: I poked around in skin settings, and I see that under Media Library Views>Video Information>Select which buttons to show in videoinfo, the list of buttons is empty.

I have the exactly same issue. Returned back to 3.6.25

(2016-02-29, 21:27)Big V Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 09:07)dunangst Wrote: Hi there. Titan auto-updated itself to 3.6.37, but I noticed two issues.

First, when I click on a movie or episode, it's set to show information for that item, but since the update the footer bar is missing all the buttons on that screen, so there's no option to play the item, or view other info, change the art, etc. Then if I hit back, it returns to the previous list but automatically pops out the left-hand options menu without prompting. I tried switching back to Confluence, and the buttons appear in the footer/work properly in Confluence.

Edit: I poked around in skin settings, and I see that under Media Library Views>Video Information>Select which buttons to show in videoinfo, the list of buttons is empty.

I have the exactly same issue. Returned back to 3.6.25

Because of the missing option to use my favorite views in 3.6.37 I also returned back to 3.6.25 ... Sad

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Turgon - 2016-02-29

I'm having a problem since version 3.6.37 in both Netflix views: regardless of my choice in 'Layout for Widgets' all my homescreen widgets are in landscape view.
Is this expected or am I the only one with this problem?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 21:33)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Because of the missing option to use my favorite views in 3.6.37 I also returned back to 3.6.25 ... Sad

The skin updated before the skinhelper on the Kodi repo. The new skinhelper should be available soon.

I've activated the Emby Beta repo and now everything is ok ... Big Grin

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - czar.nik - 2016-02-29

Hey all

Long time lurker, first time poster

Having trouble with backing up my titan skin
Running on Amazon Fire TV kodi, updated to Jarvis and latest stable titan
I'm getting the error message "Make sure the selected folder is writable and that the new folder name is valid"

Any ideasHuh?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 17:27)oattes Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 10:21)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Oh, one more issue i have found. I have libraries working using a few addons i shall not name Wink.
Got movie and tv shows all setup nice with tr*kt*. There are however a few items that are wrong. I have two new tv shows added to my library but they have the same name as older tv shows. The metadata show this new show s the old one. I past versions of kodi,or different skins i could bring up the menu and choose a selection that rescan the tvshow and gave me a choice of shows to pick from. I cannot for the life of me find this option in any menu.

Anyone have any ideas? Ive just got to work and im typing this up from memory.

For me, the 'Refresh' item in the information panel does the trick. Note: the basic info panel, not the extended info panel.

Yes... I use extended info and the refresh option is what I've been looking for. Thank you

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mrojc - 2016-03-01

is there a new skin helper?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 00:39)mrojc Wrote: is there a new skin helper?

Yes, but it isn't available on the Kodi repo atm ... Activate the Emby Beta repo and you will always have the actual versions ... Wink http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/repository.beta.emby.kodi-1.0.5.zip