Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - cezar - 2014-12-05

Congrats phil for joining Kodi Team.

I have ask now when scraper no find covers; fanarts etc im see standard icons who is added when scraper no find any info.
I have ask; will be possible have on this place screanshot from video i think with this will be look very nice special when on my library is alot music video becouse alot from him is no suport by any scrapers.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - sveni_lee - 2014-12-05

Phil,

I have a problem with smart playlists... I've add smartpalylist to mainmenu but wenn I try to open
movie-info inside the smart playlist I got the massage "Do you want to re-scrape this movie?"

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-05, 23:34)sveni_lee Wrote: Phil,

I have a problem with smart playlists... I've add smartpalylist to mainmenu but wenn I try to open
movie-info inside the smart playlist I got the massage "Do you want to re-scrape this movie?"

should be fixed now.

Welcome back - Development updates - sveni_lee - 2014-12-06

yes fixed now... Thanks....

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - comfox1 - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-05, 23:34)sveni_lee Wrote: Phil,

How did you get to that screen to add Smart Playlists to the home screen? I was desperately looking for it and couldn't find it!

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - sergiocos - 2014-12-06

@comfox1: press C when in home menu -> Hide/unhide all items to see hidden custom shortcuts -> Chose CUSTOM1 -> press C on that shortcut, ACTIVATE shortcut, Choose Type, navigate to Video Library section, then to Playlists, then select your smart playlist, set label if needed.

Regarding smart playlists, i have a question: Can you manage, after adding a smart playlist to main menu, to add a latest movies widget, and a latest movies backgrounds (see below for animation genre smart playlist in previous Aeon). Can i still do that, and how?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Edworld - 2014-12-06

Phil65

Just a thought, in movies and tv shows you have a submenu called actors that doesn't do much other than listing the movies or tv shows they have appeared in. Now that you have enhanced extended info, would it be possible to get the same info you get in the movie screen? (bio, filmography, etc)

(2014-12-06, 16:40)Edworld Wrote: Phil65

Just a thought, in movies and tv shows you have a submenu called actors that doesn't do much other than listing the movies or tv shows they have appeared in. Now that you have enhanced extended info, would it be possible to get the same info you get in the movie screen? (bio, filmography, etc)

nope, not possible in a nice way.

(2014-12-06, 16:11)sergiocos Wrote: @comfox1: press C when in home menu -> Hide/unhide all items to see hidden custom shortcuts -> Chose CUSTOM1 -> press C on that shortcut, ACTIVATE shortcut, Choose Type, navigate to Video Library section, then to Playlists, then select your smart playlist, set label if needed.

Thank you very much!

(2014-12-06, 16:11)sergiocos Wrote: Regarding smart playlists, i have a question: Can you manage, after adding a smart playlist to main menu, to add a latest movies widget, and a latest movies backgrounds (see below for animation genre smart playlist in previous Aeon). Can i still do that, and how?

I was just coming to post this same question? I have all the menus and widgets setup but the Bluray Covers are selecting ANY random Movie not JUST the ones from the smart playlist so it is looking odd. Need a screenshot or do you get what I mean?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-12-06

Hi Phil,

I am not sure if it something wrong on my side or if indeed you are currently changing something in it. But when I go into the movie info screen and try to play a trailer I get an extended.info script error. Also when I try to play any of the youtube videos at the bottom of movie info page nothing plays. Here is a LOG if it helps.

(2014-12-06, 19:32)Rastan Wrote: Hi Phil,

I am not sure if it something wrong on my side or if indeed you are currently changing something in it. But when I go into the movie info screen and try to play a trailer I get an extended.info script error. Also when I try to play any of the youtube videos at the bottom of movie info page nothing plays. Here is a LOG if it helps.

you need script.module.youtube-dl

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Rastan - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-06, 19:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 19:32)Rastan Wrote: Hi Phil,

you need script.module.youtube-dl

Thanks Phil, that done the trick! Blush

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Brimstone - 2014-12-06

I would like to report an issue with artwork downloader and the skin.
When I go to the DialogVidoeInfo screen and select Manage, then Auto or Manual, the skin switches to Unwatched Movies yet the initial view was yet to All Videos.

(2014-12-06, 17:54)comfox1 Wrote: I was just coming to post this same question? I have all the menus and widgets setup but the Bluray Covers are selecting ANY random Movie not JUST the ones from the smart playlist so it is looking odd. Need a screenshot or do you get what I mean?

So I figured out how to set Smart Playlists as the Background Overlay but it just doesn't seem to work. If I select my Smart Playlist the background overlay dissapears. If I select Latest movies the background overlay appears. Is it bugged?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - lupick - 2014-12-06

Same issue here with smart playlist background