Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-04-22

The NZBMatrix problem should be fixed in alpha2 now Sinister.

- themugger - 2010-04-22

Hi there, would it be possible to manually remove episodes from each shows list.

For example Lost Season 3 has 14 specials that i do not want or cannot find (it would have been okay if they appeared in the specials list but they dont and appear under season 3 for some reason).

And because i have not got these episodes it shows up as episodes missing on the home screen which can cause confusion...

Thanks

- midgetspy - 2010-04-22

Nope you can't tweak the TVDB data inside SB - if it's wrong just fix it on TVDB.

- hermy65 - 2010-04-22

in case i missed something, everyone here is talking about an alpha2, im using build 447 is this alpha2 or am i looking in the wrong place?

- midgetspy - 2010-04-22

alpha2 is the current development version, the windows builds are only generated from the master branch which is bugfixes only at the moment. If you want to use the latest alpha2 revision you'll have to install python & git and run from source.

- mediajunky1 - 2010-04-22

hi midget, i've bought a new disk and transferred all tv shows on to the new disk, but for some reason it will not see my band of brothers episodes no matter what I do! It's driving me nuts! They are all in the format Band Of Brothers 1x01 - currahee etc. I want to get the .nfo's etc. for these episodes. Please help, and thanks for all your work sickbeard is awesome!

- hermy65 - 2010-04-22

is there a reason i would want to switch to alpha2?

- midgetspy - 2010-04-22

mediajunky1 Wrote:hi midget, i've bought a new disk and transferred all tv shows on to the new disk, but for some reason it will not see my band of brothers episodes no matter what I do! It's driving me nuts! They are all in the format Band Of Brothers 1x01 - currahee etc. I want to get the .nfo's etc. for these episodes. Please help, and thanks for all your work sickbeard is awesome!

Do you have season folders on by accident or something? There's no problem with that episode format so I don't know what to suggest... if you post a log of a refresh I can take a look.

ok i've tried everything, full update, disk refresh i've pasted code:

Apr-22 21:36:18 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Refresh - Band Of Brothers
Apr-22 21:36:18 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Beginning task
Apr-22 21:36:18 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Performing refresh on Band Of Brothers
Apr-22 21:36:18 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 74205: Loading all episodes with a location from the database
Apr-22 21:36:18 DEBUG QUEUE-REFRESH :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 74205 AND location != ''
Apr-22 21:36:18 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 74205: Loading all episodes from the show directory F:\complete\TV Shows\Band of Brothers
Apr-22 21:36:19 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 74205: Writing NFOs for all episodes
Apr-22 21:36:19 DEBUG QUEUE-REFRESH :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 74205 AND location != ''
Apr-22 21:36:21 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Apr-22 21:36:21 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: 74205: Displaying all episodes from the database
Apr-22 21:36:21 DEBUG CP Server Thread-11 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 74205 ORDER BY season*1000+episode DESC
Apr-22 21:36:21 DEBUG CP Server Thread-11 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND status=4
Apr-22 21:36:21 DEBUG CP Server Thread-11 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND airdate <= 733884

i have 18 other shows including the pacific (also miniseries) which all work fine. So i can't figure out why sickbeard isn't picking them up! Thanks for your help!

- midgetspy - 2010-04-22

Post a dump/screenshot of the directory listing? You're sure season folders aren't on?

hey fixed it, didn't realise you could change season folders for each show... strange thing though when I turned off season folders for the pacific (same as band of brothers) sickbeard couldn't see the episodes! so I have it turned on for pacific and off for band of brothers! weird! Thanks for your help!

Random shows downloading again - Flain - 2010-04-22

Woke up this morning and saw that sickbeard downloaded about 20 episodes of random shows that i don't have and dont care about. Checking the history on sickbeard it thinks it was downloading "The D-Generation" which is a show i have but it was fetching random crap.

*Edit* It also downloaded Flashforward HD ep 16, 7 times!. Lucky i have unlimited internet Tongue. I think its easily done over 50GB tonight.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-22

hermy65 Wrote:is there a reason i would want to switch to alpha2?

My reason to switch to alpha2 was so i could have it update TheTVDB data at
6pm instead of 3am. More chances of having the proper info 2 hours before
primetime Smile

- midgetspy - 2010-04-22

Flain Wrote:Woke up this morning and saw that sickbeard downloaded about 20 episodes of random shows that i don't have and dont care about. Checking the history on sickbeard it thinks it was downloading "The D-Generation" which is a show i have but it was fetching random crap.

*Edit* It also downloaded Flashforward HD ep 16, 7 times!. Lucky i have unlimited internet Tongue. I think its easily done over 50GB tonight.

Is this a SB problem or a search API gone wild (NZBMatrix?) problem?