Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - KeithLM - 2014-03-15

When I use InfoWall for TV episodes all I see in the lower right hand corner is an image of curtains. Shouldn't that be fanart? I have my background cycling through extra fanart right now, and I'm pretty sure all my shows have fanart, but if I change the background to just fanart I get default skin images, not fanart. Sorry if this is a boneheaded question, I just don't know where to look to determine what artwork goes where and how to determine those files.

*Edit*
Nevermind, after restarting XBMC I'm seeing fanart now.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 04:53)woodside Wrote: After clicking on a recently added album from the home menu, after this widget pops up and you click "Play" it is unresponsive and generates this error in the log.

08:53:17 T:584 ERROR: MP3Codec: Unable to open file musicdb://songs/9854.mp3?albumid=690
08:53:17 T:584 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file musicdb://songs/9854.mp3?albumid=690
08:53:17 T:584 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder

It only happens from this widget. The album will play from the library or anywhere else so it's not a problem with the music file. In all the other widgets in which you click play from like recently added tv shows or recently added movies it works with no problems. It is only this widget when you click play for an album that it fails Can you tell me what file and line number this panel widget is in so I can check the button click action for it?... thanks.

i been testing this to see if i can reproduce your error but all my music work perfect, your log actually show that the problem is your mp3 codec not the skin not sure , try open that album on your music library i think will do the same thing

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - woodside - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 07:14)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 04:53)woodside Wrote: After clicking on a recently added album from the home menu, after this widget pops up and you click "Play" it is unresponsive and generates this error in the log.

08:53:17 T:584 ERROR: MP3Codec: Unable to open file musicdb://songs/9854.mp3?albumid=690
08:53:17 T:584 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file musicdb://songs/9854.mp3?albumid=690
08:53:17 T:584 WARNING: PAPlayer::QueueNextFileEx - Failed to create the decoder

It only happens from this widget. The album will play from the library or anywhere else so it's not a problem with the music file. In all the other widgets in which you click play from like recently added tv shows or recently added movies it works with no problems. It is only this widget when you click play for an album that it fails Can you tell me what file and line number this panel widget is in so I can check the button click action for it?... thanks.

i been testing this to see if i can reproduce your error but all my music work perfect, your log actually show that the problem is your mp3 codec not the skin not sure , try open that album on your music library i think will do the same thing

Yeah... I thought the same thing it must be the mp3, I checked several different scenarios and it plays everywhere and anywhere just fine. It plays from the library in XBMC no problem. It plays outside of XBMC no problem. It's just not that one album that it does it from in the widget it's every and all of them that I try to play from that certain widget. I know the log would make it seem like it's codec problem but it's not. It only happens from that one widget. I am stumped. Could you tell me where that code is that handles that button so I could take a look and try to see if I can fix it? thanks.

(2014-03-14, 12:41)sveni_lee Wrote: @warlion

I have some issues I would like to fix...

1.) since a wile I have no channel OSD during a channel switch in PVR section. I know you don't change this but
I don't know who make this changes. I've check the PVR Setting and every thing is okay there...

2.) is in the PVR section to. It's in the channes list. If I type "c" the channellist appears but the focus is allways on top (position 1)
I think it should be on the current channel... I Had a look in the xml but can't find it maybe you habe an idea.

3.) InfoWall-View Album section I would like to have a changing/fading between included songs and Album-info text
Can you tell me which xml I have to change

4.) InfoWall Artist section. I tried to figured out why the artist logo is not showing but I can't maybe you have a tip for me, so I can try to fix it

1 and 2 .- sorry i cant help you there the guy that was doing work on PVR disapear i guess it should be 1080i/DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml

3.- done i just add the option to choose desciption or tracklist
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/1a4ca9f6b6a8f19796792eb7463b58431dfd01de

4.- the only think i guess is that you dont had the correct path for your artist
settings-skin-paths- set path to music library (needed for extrafanart, clearLOGO)

(2014-03-15, 07:35)woodside Wrote: Yeah... I thought the same thing it must be the mp3, I checked several different scenarios and it plays everywhere and anywhere just fine. It plays from the library in XBMC no problem. It plays outside of XBMC no problem. It's just not that one album that it does it from in the widget it's every and all of them that I try to play from that certain widget. I know the log would make it seem like it's codec problem but it's not. It only happens from that one widget. I am stumped. Could you tell me where that code is that handles that button so I could take a look and try to see if I can fix it? thanks.
im unable to reproduce your error ,

there is to much on the xml to find out just now
includes_widgetlayout.xml
includes_widget1.xml
includes_widget2.xml

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-03-15

Is anybody else besides me getting "extendedinfo script failed" When checking the artist information in the music section. It doesn't happen all the time, but does happen a lot, even though it doesn't seem to affect anything ( everything seems to work fine).
Is this to do with the extendedinfo script needing an overhaul for Gotham. If so, I'll just put up with the annoying message popping up.

Edit: Thanks Warlion, reading one of the earlier threads you sent to sveni_lee about clear logo not working, I now have everything in AN working fine.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 07:51)warlion Wrote: 1 and 2 .- sorry i cant help you there the guy that was doing work on PVR disapear i guess it should be 1080i/DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml

Okay, I will try to find it... thanks

(2014-03-15, 07:51)warlion Wrote: 3.- done i just add the option to choose desciption or tracklist
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/1a4ca9f6b6a8f19796792eb7463b58431dfd01de
thanks a lot.. seems to work realy good

(2014-03-15, 07:51)warlion Wrote: 4.- the only think i guess is that you dont had the correct path for your artist
settings-skin-paths- set path to music library (needed for extrafanart, clearLOGO)
yes, that was it... know it work perfectly... sometimes it's realy stupid...

Thanks a lot...

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 09:44)bolter Wrote: Is anybody else besides me getting "extendedinfo script failed" When checking the artist information in the music section. It doesn't happen all the time, but does happen a lot, even though it doesn't seem to affect anything ( everything seems to work fine).
Is this to do with the extendedinfo script needing an overhaul for Gotham. If so, I'll just put up with the annoying message popping up.

Yes, me. It happens on random artists sometimes. It mostly work but I get errors from time to time on top of still not having the upcoming concerts to show up for all artists. I'm using the revamped version for Gotham 0.0.3 as linked in the first post.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 11:14)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 09:44)bolter Wrote: Is anybody else besides me getting "extendedinfo script failed" When checking the artist information in the music section. It doesn't happen all the time, but does happen a lot, even though it doesn't seem to affect anything ( everything seems to work fine).

Yes, me. It happens on random artists sometimes. It mostly work but I get errors from time to time on top of still not having the upcoming concerts to show up for all artists. I'm using the revamped version for Gotham 0.0.3 as linked in the first post.

yes, me to. But I don't have any problems with upcomming concerts. I shows me for most of my Album-Artists. maybe the other don't have a upcomming concert...

Can I ask what view is this.

Edit: Don't worry, all sorted.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - davew_uk - 2014-03-15

Really nice work on this skin - I'm testing it in parallel with Aeon 5 at the moment and I'm really torn between the two :-)

I have only one tiny request - how do I turn off the "similar artists/discography/biography/upcoming concerts/fanart" feature in the Artist info screen? it rarely comes up with anything useful for my music collection and it gets in the way of navigation.

EDIT: two other small concerns

1. Artist slideshow doesn't seem to be working, it is installed and configured but I have no idea how to get it started
2. In the Now Playing screen the artist fanart is not shown
3. In the Now Playing screen the album info panel doesn't disappear after a short time - if I hit i then I get a fullscreen visualisation with no track info, which isn't what I want, I want to see track info + visualisation and nothing else

I will grab some screenshots from my Frodo installation to compare

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - woodside - 2014-03-15

(2014-03-15, 08:08)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 07:35)woodside Wrote: Yeah... I thought the same thing it must be the mp3, I checked several different scenarios and it plays everywhere and anywhere just fine. It plays from the library in XBMC no problem. It plays outside of XBMC no problem. It's just not that one album that it does it from in the widget it's every and all of them that I try to play from that certain widget. I know the log would make it seem like it's codec problem but it's not. It only happens from that one widget. I am stumped. Could you tell me where that code is that handles that button so I could take a look and try to see if I can fix it? thanks.
im unable to reproduce your error ,

there is to much on the xml to find out just now
includes_widgetlayout.xml
includes_widget1.xml
includes_widget2.xml

Well... I got irritated at trying to go through thousands of lines of code so I wound up just wasting xbmc altogether and re-installing from scratch. It wasn't your code but it also wasn't a codec problem. It works after re-installing so I don't know what the heck it was... I'm still stumped as to why the log reported it as a codec error. Anyhow thanks for your help.... carry on.

Ok - I grabbed a couple of screenshots from my Frodo installation to illustrate my issues.

1. Artist Slideshow automatically starts on Frodo when in the Main Menu

2. When in Now Playing, the album/artist info appears for a short time then automatically disappears leaving just the visualisation and track info

I also noticed that the album/artist info panel seems to use artist slideshow as a source for its images rather than any stored fanart in my music folders. That's maybe why its blank in my Gotham installation.

@davew_uk

Try this

(2014-03-01, 09:23)AssFaceBook Wrote: Is there any way to disable the "Similar Artists" "Discography".. things? I'm having all kinds of problems with them, had the same problems with the old 4.1.9 frodo version before. I have everything disabled on the Music Vis. Settings.

settings-skin-customizer-music visualisation settings-enable extended info widget "No"
[/quote]

Quote:settings-skin-customizer-music visualisation settings-enable extended info widget

That worked perfectly, many thanks!