Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega (/showthread.php?tid=372990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - cizzzz - 2023-05-27

I'm having issues installing this wonderful skin.
Being on Kodi 20.1 Android, Nvidia Shield, skin: Aeon Nox Silvo

When starting the installation it gets stuck to the big red circle. It stays the same, even after one hour. There is also no indication that something is happening, except the circle animation.

When restarting or rebooting Kodi always starts with the MQ9 installation screen.

Only way to get out of this loop, was to manually remove all files from the add-on and user folders.

Any hints? I have been using the Aeos MQ skins for many years. Hoping to get it back. Thanks.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-05-27

@cizzzz

Hitting 'back' 3 or 4 (or 5) times has resolved the issue.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - cizzz - 2023-05-28

Thanks for the quick reply, but even pushing the back button a few times gives a second or so a black screen and then back to the MQ9 settings page. Huh

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - kwirk - 2023-05-29

Why is there a difference with the Icons regarding the Files in Information Panel and in the Series Widget Panel?

What can I do to have all information everywhere?

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-05-29

(2023-05-28, 22:14)cizzz Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply, but even pushing the back button a few times gives a second or so a black screen and then back to the MQ9 settings page. Huh

@cizzz

Please, Send me your debug log.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - cizzz - 2023-05-29

See PM, cheers and thanks!
Cizzz

(2023-05-29, 10:26)kwirk Wrote: Why is there a difference with the Icons regarding the Files in Information Panel and in the Series Widget Panel?

I Send a message to Marcos to confirm, I believe widgets use an addon to get the flags, and in another place, the flags come from the info Kodi database. Play video for one minute, and check if Kodi populates the database, it´s necessary to get the info by Kodi.

(2023-05-29, 16:40)cizzz Wrote: See PM, cheers and thanks!
Cizzz

The skin is for use with Kodi Matrix, your log only has one line inform fails to load the skin, and no other relevant info.  I will send one file, to you to test via private message.

error <general>: Failed to load skin 'skin.aeonmq9'

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - cizzz - 2023-05-29

I'm sorry to report that I still cannot get this skin to work. I tried several scenarios.

1. Copied the settings.xml file while being stuck on settings page. After a while pressing the back button some times.
2. Killed kodi, delete all cache and copied the file and restarted Kodi. This overwrites the setting.xml with the default one of 5KB.
3. Removing the skin addon, but keeping the settings in place. Only then install the skin. Again no luck. Still get stuck on the initialization screen.

I am indeed on Kodi 20.1. I saw other people having Nexus in there forum profile signature, so I assumed it would work on rel20.1.

On a clean virgin installation of Kodi 20.1, I was able to get it running though.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - kwirk - 2023-05-30

I installed MQ9 on Kodi 19 and upgraded to 20.1
perhaps you should try this way

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - xbmcwood - 2023-06-01

(2023-05-27, 17:10)cizzzz Wrote: I'm having issues installing this wonderful skin.
Being on Kodi 20.1 Android, Nvidia Shield, skin: Aeon Nox Silvo

When starting the installation it gets stuck to the big red circle. It stays the same, even after one hour. There is also no indication that something is happening, except the circle animation.

When restarting or rebooting Kodi always starts with the MQ9 installation screen.

Only way to get out of this loop, was to manually remove all files from the add-on and user folders.

Any hints? I have been using the Aeos MQ skins for many years. Hoping to get it back. Thanks.

i had the same issue on windows 10..
just keep hitting back until u see loading bar.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - xbmcwood - 2023-06-01

how do i change the font of music lyrics?

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-06-01

(2023-06-01, 01:03)xbmcwood Wrote: how do i change the font of music lyrics?

Have a few fonts in animated lyrics but it´s all controlled via skin code, and the default font for use when disabling the animated lyrics in OSD Menu. So don´t have one way to configure the fonts to lyrics fonts.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - cizzz - 2023-06-01

At the end I installed it on a clean fresh Kodi installation and did a backup restore afterwards.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - kwirk - 2023-06-01

(2023-05-29, 19:34)Wanilton Wrote:
(2023-05-29, 10:26)kwirk Wrote: Why is there a difference with the Icons regarding the Files in Information Panel and in the Series Widget Panel?

I Send a message to Marcos to confirm, I believe widgets use an addon to get the flags, and in another place, the flags come from the info Kodi database. Play video for one minute, and check if Kodi populates the database, it´s necessary to get the info by Kodi.

I played longer than 1 minute - nothing changes...