Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis (/showthread.php?tid=287669)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - ras96 - 2016-11-30

Hello.

The skin is perfect. I have started using it on my android box. But I have some problems that we do not resolve.

1. Should I opening movies library and when I click on a movie, so I do not have film background ...
2. When I move on to the main screen to videoplaylist, so I do not have a movie at a spinning disc. It's very nice and I do not know how to do it ... I've tried everything but I can not fix it ...

Thanks for help.

Sorry my english.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Jumpy73 - 2016-11-30

(2016-11-18, 00:32)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi All,
I can't figure out why I have this behaviour...
I loaded a new album in my music library (right folder structure: Artist/Album/Songs, folder.jpg, fanart.jpg and extrafanart folder in Artist folder, folder.jpg and cdart.png in Album folder).
While I have no problems for background in Artist and Album view, when I'm in song view no background is displayed. This happens just only for two artists, while all works like a charm for others artists. It sounds to be really strange
Please find below the screenshots regarding the 3 views
Artist view:

Album view:

Song view:

Does someone of you know how to point me in the right direction in order to address the issue and have the right artist fanart displayed as background in song view too?

Any idea?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Wanilton - 2016-11-30

@Jumpy73, I will send private message soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - flowerpot - 2016-11-30

hi i am using windows 10 pc for this skin , when i create a my menu cat and rename to what i would like it to be and finish my build is it possible to select defult multi image on eg:my menu cat so the same image will appear by default on my android device , after i have finished my build as i am adding more cat to the main menu of this skin but finding that the images are not loading automatic by default on my android device , thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - flowerpot - 2016-12-01

hi i dont know if there are any skinners about but if possible i would like to know when you install the aeon mq7 skin it comes with default categories and pictures is there any way to add more categories with images to default , i know you can do this manually but when it comes to the xml it is a pain to sort out espescially when your doing the build on a pc and transfering to a android thanks for your help and advice

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - the_bo - 2016-12-01

(2016-12-01, 14:11)flowerpot Wrote: hi i dont know if there are any skinners about but if possible i would like to know when you install the aeon mq7 skin it comes with default categories and pictures is there any way to add more categories with images to default , i know you can do this manually but when it comes to the xml it is a pain to sort out espescially when your doing the build on a pc and transfering to a android thanks for your help and advice

Just save the settings.xml file located in userdata/addon_data/aeon mq7.

Then overwrite the settings.xml file on your android box.

All the skin settings main menu items will be same.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - flowerpot - 2016-12-01

(2016-12-01, 21:46)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 14:11)flowerpot Wrote: hi i dont know if there are any skinners about but if possible i would like to know when you install the aeon mq7 skin it comes with default categories and pictures is there any way to add more categories with images to default , i know you can do this manually but when it comes to the xml it is a pain to sort out espescially when your doing the build on a pc and transfering to a android thanks for your help and advice

Just save the settings.xml file located in userdata/addon_data/aeon mq7.

Then overwrite the settings.xml file on your android box.

All the skin settings main menu items will be same.

thanks for your reply how would you add more categories with images to default like when you first intall the skin it comes up with certain categories with images i want to add more and make them default if that is possible thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Wanilton - 2016-12-01

@Jumpy73, tested, work fine

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Dave.B - 2016-12-03

Does anyone have an idea why record label icon doesn't show on playlist music mode?
The icon shows perfect if you play a song or an album but doesn't show while playing the same song from m3u playlist.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Benna - 2016-12-03

(2016-11-30, 20:36)Jumpy73 Wrote:
I loaded a new album in my music library (right folder structure: Artist/Album/Songs, folder.jpg, fanart.jpg and extrafanart folder in Artist folder, folder.jpg and cdart.png in Album folder).
While I have no problems for background in Artist and Album view, when I'm in song view no background is displayed. This happens just only for two artists, while all works like a charm for others artists. It sounds to be really strange
Artist view:

Album view:

Song view:

Does someone of you know how to point me in the right direction in order to address the issue and have the right artist fanart displayed as background in song view too?

Any idea?

This happen to me also, but not in music section, in movies.
When i first run koi everything is ok, but if for example i play a movie than stop playing the result is no more background image, (and just the background image, everything is where it should)

EDIT: quitting koi and starting again fix this, but again, when i enter movie section everything is ok, then exit and enter for example TV Series, no more background, and if i go back to movie, black background..... something for sure is broken, if i ca perform more test Wanilton, just ask

EDIT 2: when in movie section, my default view is "right list". If i open up the top menu with "left" key and select the top right option (Art i suppose, my default language is italian) and i enable the 4th option from the top it enables the red theater image as background. if i disable it and activate back the "default fan art" option, koi continue showing me the red theater.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Jumpy73 - 2016-12-04

Hi,
how can I assign a different image to default items in right list (for example All movies by genres, year, names, tags, sets, and so on) when I move around the file system?

I don't know if I made me understand Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Jumpy73 - 2016-12-04

(2016-12-03, 21:06)Benna Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 20:36)Jumpy73 Wrote:
Artist view:

Album view:

Song view:

Any idea?

When i first run koi everything is ok, but if for example i play a movie than stop playing the result is no more background image, (and just the background image, everything is where it should)

EDIT: quitting koi and starting again fix this, but again, when i enter movie section everything is ok, then exit and enter for example TV Series, no more background, and if i go back to movie, black background..... something for sure is broken, if i ca perform more test Wanilton, just ask

EDIT 2: when in movie section, my default view is "right list". If i open up the top menu with "left" key and select the top right option (Art i suppose, my default language is italian) and i enable the 4th option from the top it enables the red theater image as background. if i disable it and activate back the "default fan art" option, koi continue showing me the red theater.
I don't know if it may help you but I solved my problem thanks Wanilton help (credits to him Wink)... I modified the menu option "image priority" with "use remote and local images" instead of "local image only" or something like that into the artist slideshow configuration setting page. Reloaded artist from menu choice in Information dialog page and artist fanart is now visible into song view too

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - smsniper - 2016-12-05

how do i add widgets that show movies from addon libraries like video addon instead of ones on my computer?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Wanilton - 2016-12-05

@smsniper, if item exist in database, in movies press up arrow for open widget selector, and select recent items, or other...

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Benna - 2016-12-05

(2016-12-04, 21:30)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 21:06)Benna Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 20:36)Jumpy73 Wrote: Any idea?

I don't know if it may help you but I solved my problem thanks Wanilton help (credits to him Wink)... I modified the menu option "image priority" with "use remote and local images" instead of "local image only" or something like that into the artist slideshow configuration setting page. Reloaded artist from menu choice in Information dialog page and artist fanart is now visible into song view too

I don't see the option you're talking about, can you check for me if there's that option also in movie section please?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk