Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - francovilar - 2014-12-24

(2014-12-21, 20:57)francovilar Wrote: When downloading subtitles, the window doesn't show the file name. Is there a option for this? It's hard to choose the correct version.
Another thing, in my opinion there should be an option to disable the main menu editing in kiosk mode.

Can someone help me please? the subtitle file name is anoying.

Something else in widgets for TV Shows there isn't an option for recommend TV Shows, showing the next episode from the shows I've been watching?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - MrsAngelD - 2014-12-24

Posting to bookmark Wink

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bobrap - 2014-12-24

(2014-12-24, 04:11)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2014-12-23, 17:22)bobrap Wrote: Not sure I understand. My mouse works fine Huh

The skin is build for remotes, yes the mouse works as in it moves around, but you have no control, can't access sub menu items, can't control the OSD, etc, etc.. that's what I meant by my little joke image.

Anyway, wow, I haven't looked at this skin in a long time, I don't even have words.. Excellent work! I'm getting my new extreme gaming laptop here soon (should arrive Friday I hope) and I'll have allot more usb ports so I may just have to get a remote, this skin is actually worth getting one just to use!!

Ah, yes. I see what you mean. Never really paid that close attention since I normally use a combination of mouse, keyboard and remote.Rofl

Merry Xmas to all who participate!

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - jeffski10 - 2014-12-24

I've noticed in the last few days of update from GIT that when I select a TV show and view the information page, the Play button is no longer activated by default. I then find I can't navigate to it with keys/remote but if I hover over with the mouse the panel is available. Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - francovilar - 2014-12-27

Bug: using tripanel for episode view it always shows the same poster (wrong series). Also I now have recomend episodes widget but it's always empty.

Edit: a restart solved the tripanel poster.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bobrap - 2014-12-27

(2014-12-27, 16:22)francovilar Wrote: Bug: using tripanel for episode view it always shows the same poster (wrong series). Also I now have recomend episodes widget but it's always empty.

When using tri-panel for episode view, the poster I see is the season poster. Recommended episodes isn't working, yet (I Hope). Still a work in progress. Hope this helps.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - francovilar - 2014-12-27

(2014-12-27, 17:31)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-12-27, 16:22)francovilar Wrote: Bug: using tripanel for episode view it always shows the same poster (wrong series). Also I now have recomend episodes widget but it's always empty.

When using tri-panel for episode view, the poster I see is the season poster. Recommended episodes isn't working, yet (I Hope). Still a work in progress. Hope this helps.
Restarted the computer and solved the tripanel poster. May I ask if you can help me with the subtitle download window not showing the file name? It's by design? It's dificult to know the correct subtitle to download. Thank you

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Allephe - 2014-12-28

I dont know if it is an error from my end, maybe connection related, but again, im having that odd error "Dependencies not met"
Can you check that, Phil?

Here is a log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=384310

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - phil65 - 2014-12-28

added dependency list to first post.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Allephe - 2014-12-28

(2014-12-28, 06:11)phil65 Wrote: added dependency list to first post.

Just to check, do i have to download them separately? If yes, can you provide a link to it?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - phil65 - 2014-12-28

(2014-12-28, 06:16)Allephe Wrote:
(2014-12-28, 06:11)phil65 Wrote: added dependency list to first post.

Just to check, do i have to download them separately? If yes, can you provide a link to it?

www.google.com

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - sveni_lee - 2014-12-28

I have a issue with infopage of TV-Shows and Musicvideos... On this pages I can't select anything, so
playbuttonis for examle is not eligible...

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bsoriano - 2014-12-28

Good afternoon Phil,

First of all, Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones.

I just updated to the latest versions of the skin and the extendedinfo script from Git, and these are the issues I am having:

1. On start of Kodi, the widgets take a long time to appear. Could this be due to the size of my database? (3000+ movies, 8000+ tv episodes)

2. When trying to watch a trailer, by using the Trailers main menu button, when I select a movie from the Upcoming Movies section, I get the videoinfo dialog for that movie, and when I play a trailer from there, the trailer starts playing, but it goes to the background and the video info dialog for the movie appears again. I do not know how to bring to the front again the trailer that is playing. Is this a bug or just WIP for now?

3. In the video info dialog for TV shows, when pressing the Manage button I get a lot of options that say "none" and do not do anything, an option that says "Add to CouchPotato", and an option for "Extendedinfo Settings". There are no "Auto" or "Manual" options to run Artwork Downloader for the show. Again, a bug or just WIP?

Thanks for looking into these. Here is my debug log.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: I solved the widgets taking too long to appear by removing Music from my Kodi installation and the mysql music source from my advancedsettings.xml. It seems that my music collection is too large (130k + songs) and the queries run at Kodi startup by service.skin.widgets were taking a long time to complete.

EDIT 2: I figured out that by pressing Esc I can bring the trailer forward, but I still think there is a window stacking issue here.

Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - sveni_lee - 2014-12-28

(2014-12-28, 17:52)sveni_lee Wrote: I have a issue with infopage of TV-Shows and Musicvideos... On this pages I can't select anything, so
playbuttonis for examle is not eligible...

Fixed with last GitHub Update....

Thanks!

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bill1972 - 2014-12-28

error on the latest git

16:37:37 T:5832 ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=extendedinfo&&id=260346
16:37:37 T:5832 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
16:37:37 T:5832 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
16:37:37 T:5832 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
16:37:37 T:5832 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
16:37:37 T:5832 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
16:37:37 T:5832 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
16:37:45 T:14020 ERROR: Exception in thread SortLists:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 1013, in run
self.listitems = self.function(self.param)
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\DialogVideoInfo.py", line 276, in SortLists
account_list = GetAccountLists(10) # use caching here, forceupdate everywhere else
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 114, in GetAccountLists
session_id = get_session_id()
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 135, in get_session_id
request_token = auth_request_token()
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 159, in auth_request_token
if response["success"]:
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not str
16:37:45 T:4576 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'Get_ListItems_Thread' object has no attribute 'listitems'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 58, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py", line 25, in __init__
self.control = StartInfoActions(self.infos, self.params)
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\process.py", line 162, in StartInfoActions
dialog = DialogVideoInfo(u'script-%s-DialogVideoInfo.xml' % addon_name, addon_path, id=params.get("id", ""), dbid=params.get("dbid", None), imdbid=params.get("imdbid", ""), name=params.get("name", ""))
File "C:\Users\homeserver\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\DialogVideoInfo.py", line 86, in __init__
self.movie["lists"] = lists_thread.listitems
AttributeError: 'Get_ListItems_Thread' object has no attribute 'listitems'
-->End of Python script error report<--