Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- mstef - 2010-12-05

tungmeister Wrote:For me the scroll bars are still broken as shown in the screen shots posted previously.

confirm, scrollbars are not working, problem not solved

- starcitysecrets - 2010-12-06

hey jeroen, you have fixed the addon content reverting to list view when it should be thumbnail, however, with TV or Movie specific content within video addons

e.g.

BBC iPlayer episodes (big list, slide)

&

Apple Movie Trailers (Slide, Thumbnails Gallery)

it still reverts back to list view. At least you understand how to fix it now so hopefully it should be a quick fix to apply the same fix to both TV and Movie views Smile

thanks

Like the progress! - Eoghlear - 2010-12-10

Been a while since i checked this skin and i must say it's getting pretty good.
I like a lot of things and it feels really snappier than before! (love the unwatched episodes ability!)

But if i recall it was possible to have a movie and tv show button directly in the main menu, can't seem to find it anymore (neither in settings), instead of just videos?
Furthermore, if i want to go back from movies or tv shows, i have to press back(space) twice in order to reach the main menu, is there a way to skip this?
And i know i asked it before, but could you make the button hover a bit smaller, it still overlaps certain other menu items (or tell me what i can do about it, because it annoys me).

Keep up the good work!
p.s. will drop some new logo's for you in the proper thread.

Edit:
-When you go back from the profiles section in settings, you always end up in the main menu instead of the setting menu.Possible bug?
-If a show is presented by the network National Geographic, will you skin only show a logo if it is named National Geographic Channel? In other skins it doens't seem to matter.
-I also have some problems with movie logo's where to post them?

- IamLegend - 2010-12-11

Sranshaft Wrote:Here's just an idea I had floating around in regards to the info screen. I'll see if I can upload the necessary files in a separate thread; but, I thought it might offer Jeroen some ideas as I remember him saying he was still trying to find a better way to do the cast / plot.

I really liked the way Jeroen did the settings windows and wanted to incorporate that into more of the skin. The menu also takes into account 'kiosk mode' which was something that was brought up before.

Anyway, here are some pictures to get an idea of what I had in mind. It's fully coded and ready to go in Jeroen would like to use it.

*I apologize in advance for the off-topic post.
Sranshaft,
If you still have them would you mind posting the files for this info screen? I would love to use it.

- Eoghlear - 2010-12-13

Question, i have a lot of dvd's in my library but refocus isn't able to show the mpeg-2 codec logo in movie information. It's in the .nfo as <codec>mpeg-2</codec>. (mpeg2 won't work either).
Any ideas what might be wrong?

- anarchintosh - 2010-12-17

is there a reason why there are no folder images for video addon directories?
Just wondering if it could be added as an option whether to show them, because some plugins (*cough* Icefilms *cough*) have some really nice folder images.

Cheers, refocus is great

- DuMbGuM - 2010-12-20

I've been having a problem not sure if it's been mentioned but it hasn't been fixed in the updates.

From the ReFocus settings menu, if I go to 'homescreen' I can then set a custom slideshow.

Problem is, if I select a couple of 1920x1080 .jpgs and return to the homescreen, sometimes it shows a crossfade effect between changing images, but some random times it just cuts straight to the next image without a fade.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried using .bmp images too to see if there was any difference. It seems to happen with the regular fanart slideshow too.

I tried playing with it's settings in IncludesAnimations.xml but the changes I made didn't fix it, really annoying!

- HDV2 - 2010-12-21

Hallo Jeroen,
Your skin is Super!!!,
Can you make mod by picture?
Thank you

- oo_void - 2010-12-21

Not one to make request often, but can you take a look at adding support for Cinema Experience (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563)? I'll probably hack it myself over the weekend, but it would be nice to have it in the official build to minimize conflicts.

- Jeroen - 2010-12-24

Hey guys,

Sorry I have not been around lately. Not much work has been done since the last update as I needed to take a little break as real life requires some attention too, and up till now development has been pretty much non-stop since the first release.
As I recharge during the holidays, there's still many plans ahead for reFocus.

So in the new year development will be full speed ahead again.

For now, I wish all of you a merry christmas and a happy new year. Hope to see you all there Smile

Best wishes,
Jeroen

- Baswazz - 2010-12-26

Hello Jeroen,

A few days ago i found this skin.
I think this is the best skin i have seen around. however i have a couple of things That i think that can be improved. I hope you will accept my contribution.

When i compare the fastness with the standard 'XBMC Confluence' skin when browsing through the movies. It is stuttering in list mode.

In thumbmode When i go down i see that the thumbs not apear immediately. First they are all white. And when i go back up it does the same.

When i am in listmode and hit the C-key the text for the selected movie appear in green, don't know if that's on purpose.

Menu question - Id3ntityX - 2010-12-29

Hello Jeroen,

first off, your skin is awesome & best looking skin for xbmc!

I do have one problem and I'm wondering if it's fixable. I would like the custom playlists in the videomenu to sort out my videos. This does work at the moment but is problematic. You can't (or I haven't found the function) turn of the automatic movies and tv shows buttons. Thats just too bad. My movies screen gets flooded with things I dont want there (because I am using a movies scraper for comedy and documentaries, etc.). Is it possible to make an option to turn them off and only show the custom playlists there? This way it would be possible to really finetune the moviemenu. Also a couple of more playlists would be nice too then, now it's limited to 4.

If it's possible and you're not planning to incorporate it could you give me a hint on how and where to fix this?

- nero120 - 2010-12-30

Thanks for all the hard work Jeroen, ReFocus is a masterpiece!

- henrikyo - 2010-12-30

is there someone who would like to add cinema experience to this skin?

- dormamu - 2011-01-02

henrikyo Wrote:is there someone who would like to add cinema experience to this skin?

I second that motion