Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else! (/showthread.php?tid=34666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- sfaxman - 2008-07-27

hasselhof Wrote:could you have a look at Incorporating Ninja Video & Best of ITV into your Video Monkey plugin?

Step by step Rofl It is only a question of time.

Bye,
sfaxman...

- sfaxman - 2008-07-27

waschbaerbauch Wrote:Thanks for the great plugin!
Is it maybe possible to add the ARD Mediathek also and|or maybe the 'rtlnow.de' content?

regards
waschbaerbauch75

PS: Just mentioned the download function don't work on my xbox - not on xbmc april and not on last t3ch release. The default folder will be created (if not already existend) but no content will be saved there or on other destination directory.

Both sites are on my to-do list Nod

The download function is only deactivated on the ZDFMedithek (not possible yet No) With the other sites it is possible (check your plugin settings).

sfaxman...

- sfaxman - 2008-07-27

Is it possible to show rtsp streams on xbox Huh ? (e.g. rtsp://203.113.9.83/encoder3)

Using 'xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem' or with the aid of 'strm' files including the rtsp links (as descriped in the Wiki) didn't work.

sfaxman...

- hasselhof - 2008-07-28

Cheers Big Grin

- kof2k1zip - 2008-07-28

Thank a lot sfaxman, now dailymotion works. great job!

- redtrigger - 2008-07-28

Bram77/sfaxman,

I used the XBMC Favourites installer and have managed to get it working. Thanks for all your help and thanks for a great plug-inBig GrinBig Grin

redtriggerLaugh

- WOnken - 2008-07-28

Hi sfaxman,

first of all thanks for your fast and great work!!! I asked for something and you got it done within hours. This is really great!

The sad thing is that I am having great difficulties in getting it running. When I go to Live > Region > Thai I don't see any channel entries. I have a feeling as if I am missing a font or somthing, and therefore the entries in the list can't be displayed. Does anyone hve an idea?

- tirosh - 2008-07-28

redtrigger Wrote:Bram77/sfaxman,

I used the XBMC Favourites installer and have managed to get it working. Thanks for all your help and thanks for a great plug-inBig GrinBig Grin

redtriggerLaugh

Hi guys,

I have copied the XBMC Favourites installer into the E:app\xbmc\plugins\programs folder. Can someone point me in the right direction for what I need to do next please?

- sfaxman - 2008-07-28

WOnken Wrote:When I go to Live > Region > Thai I don't see any channel entries. I have a feeling as if I am missing a font or somthing, and therefore the entries in the list can't be displayed. Does anyone hve an idea?

Do you have the file 'live.tha.list' in the resources directory? This list is loaded when you select tailand. Try overwriting all plugin files with the new ones to be sure.

sfaxman...

- WOnken - 2008-07-28

sfaxman Wrote:Do you have the file 'live.tha.list' in the resources directory? This list is loaded when you select tailand. Try overwriting all plugin files with the new ones to be sure.

sfaxman...

Yes, the file is there. I already did a whole XBMC-reinstallation after erasing the main XBMC-folder and I tried to install the 30. June XBMC Release as I thought that the 15. July Release might have a bug or something, but no success.

If everything fails I will try it on two different Xboxes that I will receive within the next few day after I softmodded them. I will get it working, no doubt.

I feel that not the media center is the problem but that I am missing some required system files. But after softmodding the new Xboxes with the Xbox Auto-Installer Deluxe Version 4.30, I will try it out there and see if it works there (and I am sure it will). Then I will start comparing the new installation with the one on the Xbox that I have here now and see what is dissing/different.

- waschbaerbauch - 2008-07-28

1. Just copy the plugin to E:\APP\XBMC\PLUGINS\VIDEO\VideoMonkey
2. Select Video from XBMC Dash
3. Add source -> Video-Plugin (E:\APP\XBMC\PLUGINS\VIDEO)
4. Add a name for source e.g. 'Plugins'
5. Press [OK]

For toturial click here

- sfaxman - 2008-07-29

... and i will add all the thai channels that i can find Cool There is a lot more Wink (Versprochen)

Bye,
sfaxman...

- tirosh - 2008-07-29

waschbaerbauch Wrote:1. Just copy the plugin to E:\APP\XBMC\PLUGINS\VIDEO\VideoMonkey
2. Select Video from XBMC Dash
3. Add source -> Video-Plugin (E:\APP\XBMC\PLUGINS\VIDEO)
4. Add a name for source e.g. 'Plugins'
5. Press [OK]

For toturial click here

Seems like we have crossed wires here. I was referring to the XBMC Favourites installer , not the VideoMonkey.

- WOnken - 2008-07-29

@sfaxman

You seem to be a night owl....

This would really be great if you could get all the Thai channels implemented. I will get all the different Xboxes that I will receive here within the next few days working. This is also a promise. And then all this little Thai girls around here will be very happy, as it means a lot to them if they can watch their Thai soaps on TV and the news and so on. It makes them feel at home.

It is hard to believe at what low prices these Xboxes change their owner via eBay nowadays. It is a perfect Media PC, besides it's gaming functionality. But you can get a plain Xbox for less than 40,- Euros, including the shipping.

Okay nightowl, keep your great work up. Your plugin is definetly the best plugin available for the XBMC. Thanks again...

- sfaxman - 2008-07-29

WOnken Wrote:keep your great work up. Your plugin is definetly the best plugin available for the XBMC. Thanks again...

Merci Laugh ... But from a technical view is my plugin nothing compared to the AMT II or the OpenSubtitles plugins for example. Maybe the Idea was not bad.

And i think, writing a plugin is much much easier as writing a script.

So stay tuned... I still have a couple of features that i want to add to the plugin Wink

Bye,
sfaxman