Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - thewarm - 2014-03-26

I just downloaded the git from post 1.
Same icon as before... New Serie

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-26

thats not a icon is a label

msgctxt "#32980"
msgid "New Serie"
msgstr "New Serie"

Default view for movie sets - clipper99 - 2014-03-27

Hi, I don't know if this issue is specific to Aeon Nox 4.1.9 or not but I'll start asking here.

I've got my movie sets working really sweet right now but each set seems to have it's own independent view setting. They all default to "List" view but I can't just change one to my preferred view (Low List) and have all the other sets follow suit. It looks like each set can have it's own view type but I'd rather they all be "Low List".

Make sense?

cheers

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-03-27

(2014-03-26, 23:38)warlion Wrote: thats not a icon is a label

msgctxt "#32980"
msgid "New Serie"
msgstr "New Serie"

How do you fix it?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Vaikin - 2014-03-27

Skin Folder\language\<insert language name>\strings.po
ie: C:\Users\User1\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\language\English\strings.po

Find that piece of code and fix any typos.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-03-27

As many of you guys notice English is not my mother language sometimes I got trouble there

But "New Series" will be plural, more than one right,
and "New Serie" single show

Or in this case it doesn't work that way?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Vaikin - 2014-03-27

1 Series
2 Series
10 Series

Series = Singular and Plural

(Yes it's a stupid language)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-03-27

Thanks guys, got it fixed! Smile

(2014-03-27, 05:28)warlion Wrote: As many of you guys notice English is not my mother language sometimes I got trouble there

It's my first language and I still have trouble pronouncing some words and/or using them correctly Tongue

(2014-03-27, 05:28)warlion Wrote: But "New Series" will be plural, more than one right,

Series is the correct word and it means a number or group of things even if it is from a single category, e.g. a single tv show. It would still be referred to a series because it will have multiple episodes and/or seasons. However, I believe some countries use the word differently. Australia (where I'm from) usually defines a set of episodes as a series.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bobrap - 2014-03-27

(2014-03-27, 05:28)warlion Wrote: As many of you guys notice English is not my mother language sometimes I got trouble there

"New Series" is used for both singular and plural. English is my mother language and I always have trouble there!Tongue

Noonza beat me to it. Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-03-27

As many other people here Wink

And where did you come from ?

Got it thanks you guys I will change it

I'm from Mexico Mike Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-03-27

Mexico ! Caramba !

Here is a virtual tequila for all your work Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - godson - 2014-03-27

Can someone give me a pointer on how to get this skin setup. I've downloaded it however it seems ive got things missing in-comparison to the screenshot on the first page - i.e. how do i get the movie posters displayed on the home screen (under movies)?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-03-27

warlion : everytime I update the skin from your GIT , my neurosis mod is overwritten AND i have to reapply the extrafanart fix as per this post . Have you not committed the extrafanart fix to your git ( the missing Variable & myVideoNav setting )?

"Ive just had a look over the xml files and found out why extrafanart isn't working
Firstly it is not working because the variable is missing from variables.xml
add the following code to variables.xml i've added it at line 426 above the normal fanart variable

Code:
</variable>
<variable name="VideoExtraFanartVar">
<value condition="Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,../extrafanart/]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,./extrafanart/]</value>
</variable>

and in MyVideoNav.xml line 104 is wrong change:

FROM
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(musicvideos) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartmusicvideos)] | [Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartseasons)] | [Container.Content(episodes) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartepisodes)]</visible>
TO
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(tvshows) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanarttvshows)] | [Container.Content(seasons)] | [Container.Content(episodes) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartepisodes)]</visible>

Is it Possible if you could incorporate neurosis mod and give an option in setting GUI to enable / disable it like in theme ?

(2014-03-27, 13:15)shaktoo Wrote: warlion : everytime I update the skin from your GIT , my neurosis mod is overwritten AND i have to reapply the extrafanart fix as per this post . Have you not committed the extrafanart fix to your git ( the missing Variable & myVideoNav setting )?

"Ive just had a look over the xml files and found out why extrafanart isn't working
Firstly it is not working because the variable is missing from variables.xml
add the following code to variables.xml i've added it at line 426 above the normal fanart variable

Code:
</variable>
<variable name="VideoExtraFanartVar">
<value condition="Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,../extrafanart/]</value>
<value condition="Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,./extrafanart/]</value>
</variable>

and in MyVideoNav.xml line 104 is wrong change:

FROM
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(musicvideos) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartmusicvideos)] | [Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartseasons)] | [Container.Content(episodes) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartepisodes)]</visible>
TO
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(tvshows) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanarttvshows)] | [Container.Content(seasons)] | [Container.Content(episodes) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartepisodes)]</visible>

Is it Possible if you could incorporate neurosis mod and give an option in setting GUI to enable / disable it like in theme ?

something is wrong at your end check the version on your addon browser
both cases you describe are on the git
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/blob/master/1080i/variables.xml#L572-L576
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/blob/master/1080i/MyVideoNav.xml#L102

for the neurosis mod i will not add it in this git, ANG is almost finish until hit 4.2.0 when all errors are fix and then i will make a mod with Mike and Neurosis mods , if they are agree of curse

mikebzh44 Wrote:Mexico ! Caramba !
Here is a virtual tequila for all your work
Thanks Mike , also for you, for all you amazing work Smile