Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - dr.joaomarcelo - 2016-03-09

(2016-03-08, 21:57)Guilouz Wrote: Text is not justify on new logo/clearart views...

I mean like in this example (look the text is equaly aligned to the left and right and the words have different space between them to acomplish this:

And in the other views we get this:

I prefer the justified text like in the first example. It looks more polished (IMHO). Anyway it's just a sugestion. I came from arctic zephir mod and there the text was justified and i thought it looked better.

Anyway i appreciate your work. thanks

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-03-09

(2016-03-08, 22:28)sviet2k Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

First thanks to the hint of the poster.

I have some small requests:

1) In the List view, can you please change the aspectratio of the Object_Poster from "stretch" to "keep" ? The reason is all posters generated by Kodi are the correct format (then don't need to use "stretch") but posters from Addon have square format (in general) then the "stretch" ratio will display a "strange" poster.

2) For cdart display, can you please add an option to use the cdart.png in the album directory instead using the cdart manager structure. The reason is cdart manager fails to grab posters of classical CD's. And during the rip of CD, normally I scan the disk and save the cd art file in the same album directory. Please add option to use the "comment" line in the Music Visualisation xml.

3) In the same Music Visualisation, can you please change the aspectratio of the fan art to "keep" ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
sviet

1) Done.

2) I'm working on it.

3) I prefer scale because with keep aspect if fanart have less resolution, black border are present. I doesn't like.

(2016-03-09, 01:02)cabarrar Wrote: Hi, is it posible to choose the colour of watched marks?

I´ve been years with kodi and this is with no doubt the best skin ever

thanks!!!

I will see.

(2016-03-09, 01:17)alexgo17 Wrote: Hello, good day!

I'm running Kodi Jarvis on a Fire TV (2nd generation).
I'm in love with this MOD. However, when I'm in fullscreen video and pull up the video OSD, the opening animation is extremely "jerky."

This also happens with the regular Eminence skin and others such as Arctic Zephyr. Other skins don't seem to have this issue. The weird thing is that when using Isengard, neither the Eminence nor the AZ skins presented this situation.

Is there anything I can change to "smothen" the animation? Maybe changing something in the .xml files?

Thanks in advance.

I doesn't have this problem. Try to compile textures in media folder with this : http://kodi.wiki/view/TexturePacker

(2016-03-09, 01:18)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 21:57)Guilouz Wrote: Text is not justify on new logo/clearart views...

I mean like in this example (look the text is equaly aligned to the left and right and the words have different space between them to acomplish this:

And in the other views we get this:

I prefer the justified text like in the first example. It looks more polished (IMHO). Anyway it's just a sugestion. I came from arctic zephir mod and there the text was justified and i thought it looked better.

Anyway i appreciate your work. thanks

No problem.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - onphiya - 2016-03-09

I was wondering how can i get the rss feed loaded in the skin to scroll on this skin. The option is checked but not scrolling across i switch to confluence and it's scrolling. I'm sure it's something simple but i can't figure it out. Thank you in advance for your help.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - vanderhulst - 2016-03-09

On krypton the skind is really bad with plugins.
mainly popups.. How to fix that?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - yakirp88 - 2016-03-09

Hi guilouz.
I am using a mod of extended info script.
It has many extra features such as:
* alternate play - which let you choose alternate source for movie or show from library.
* custome search within almost any video addon in Kodi
And many more options to play movies or shows straight from the script addon.
My question is if it possible you will integrate some of the features in the skin or make some options to integrate it

(2016-03-09, 05:31)onphiya Wrote: I was wondering how can i get the rss feed loaded in the skin to scroll on this skin. The option is checked but not scrolling across i switch to confluence and it's scrolling. I'm sure it's something simple but i can't figure it out. Thank you in advance for your help.

No special setting, rss automatically scroll when it is enable.

(2016-03-09, 11:39)vanderhulst Wrote: On krypton the skind is really bad with plugins.
mainly popups.. How to fix that?

Don't understand. Screenshot please.

(2016-03-09, 11:54)yakirp88 Wrote: Hi guilouz.
* alternate play - which let you choose alternate source for movie or show from library.
My question is if it possible you will integrate some of the features in the skin or make some options to integrate it

I don't know this mod.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - yakirp88 - 2016-03-09

(2016-03-09, 13:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 11:54)yakirp88 Wrote: Hi guilouz.

I don't know this mod.

You right my mistake I forgot to post the link
Q's repository extended info script mod

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Meshuu - 2016-03-09

(2016-03-08, 21:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 16:18)Alevi Wrote: Hi guys, hi @Guilouz, first of all thank you for this MOD.
I need help. When I select the tab Live TV would draw a top submenu as happens when I select the Power tab.
It's possible? What action should I use?

No, I can only add a submenu when you press down button, not on select.

I use this skin with my tablet, and therefore I can not use the "press down button" that's why I need to call up the submenu on the top as with the tab "Power".
But if this is not possible it would be useful even call up a list with these voices (as when, for example, selecting the tab Programs or Music):
- Channels
- Guide
- Recordings
ecc..

How should I do? Not even exist for the Live TV section an action as ActivateWindow(Music)?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - sviet2k - 2016-03-09

(2016-03-09, 04:01)Guilouz Wrote: 1) Done.

2) I'm working on it.

3) I prefer scale because with keep aspect if fanart have less resolution, black border are present. I doesn't like.
You are right Smile

Thanks a lot Guilouz

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 02/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Scott00007 - 2016-03-09

As always thank you for the amazing work on this mod!!!

One request. I like that you can change the text colour on the home screen but I would like to change the text colour everywhere. The ODS text for example is a grayish colour instead of black as I have picked.

Not sure if I am being clear. Basically I would like the "change the text colour" option change all of the text for the skin.

Thank you for the consideration.