Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Steve_uk - 2016-02-19

Hi guys is it possible to get "trakt TV episodes" as a widget ?
I see there's already a widget for trending TV and collection.
If not does anyone know how to get them to show on the home screen maybe using super favourites ?
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - style2k - 2016-02-19

noone that can explain what i should do to have the right cd and cd cover art when playing music?
i use cd cover art . but i get on most songs the same cover or cd art.
the cd cover art directory is there and in some maps are the correct cd art images and cover images , but kodi ( aeon mq 6 skin) wont show them or show the wrond one (some random taken cover from one of the songs ..
it is realy anoying
so does someone know how to fix this Huh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - chattojimnow - 2016-02-20

Hi Everyone I hope someone can help. In aeon mq 6 skin i want to use widget for Movie Tags but how do you make the icons show up all i have is black blank image... Tried puting png files in folder directory but no luck.
TIA

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - blenni - 2016-02-23

Hi,
I have two questions:
  • is there a possibility to switch default view to "Breit" (in German). All my video-addons always switch back to the default "Liste rechts" and I don't like it Sad
  • is it possible to change the text which is shown if the series widget is selected (see screenshot - I don't need to see the showname because you can see it when the cover is selected). If you have longer show- or episode-names this could prevent scrolling.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - thesuffering - 2016-02-24

Any way to install this on Jarvis if you didn't before you upgraded from isengard short of uninstalling, installing isengard, and then upgrading again?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Rjsachse - 2016-02-24

Yer you have to pay for aeon mq6 v 4.2.0 for jarvis.

My advice is if you want the latest features from kodi use a better skin that is free and updated frequently like titan

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Benna - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-17, 19:50)jinux Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 11:40)djoole Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 13:28)djoole Wrote: Hi,
This is the problem I was talking about :
If I deactivate animated icons (I don't like the design of them), I don't have static icons in the addon or in the widget.

bump

I have no icons what so ever.

I think i have the same issue, but just on the home screen. If i open the Weather menu i'm able to see everything so i guess (in my case) is something related to the widget.

I already tried to change the widget of this page and change back to weather but nothing, i also tried to switch the skin back to confluence and Aeon MQ6 but again, nothing to do.
Should i edit some config file or delete don't know what... ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2016-02-26

Wanilton, any idea?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-02-26

@djoole, what kodi version, what weather addon, it´s default MQ6 skin or is mod skin version?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Benna - 2016-02-26

In my case is KODI 15.2 with absolutely default MQ6 skin (lovely btw).
Weather plugin: i've tried both Yahoo and OpenWeatherMap, i get the same result

Tested 2 cities and work fine here, skin only have support Open weather map or Weather Wunderground.

Wanilton, i was pretty much sure the skin was working correctly and the issue is something on my config, i was asking a way to "debug" or to try to "reset" (don't know if is the correct term) the settings of the widget

BTW thanks for your try

EDIT: inside the Weather program everything is fine, just in the widget the weather icons are broken
EDIT 2: LOL, your RSS Feed shows news on our Italian Prime minster Smile

@Benna, check if you have localization ID for your city

As soon as i'll be @Home i'll check, even if i'm pretty sure i have the Location ID.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - xnova3 - 2016-02-26

Hi !

I'd like to hide *All Seasons for TV Shows ; before Isengard I used to create advancedsettings.xml but now it's not working anymore and I can't find an option in Aeon MQ6 settings Sad

Any tips ?