Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Transparency! v2.10 beta available for testing (/showthread.php?tid=61496)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- smush420 - 2009-11-20

Thanks Ronnie, just noticed a little font issue. When your in tv library view, and have sort by episode checked, the e doesn't quite fit and carries over a little bit.

- ronie - 2009-11-20

Amet Wrote:Please hurry, I switched everything off and waiting for your confirmation.Big Grin

good news buddy, it's not contagious.
in fact, it won't hurt your Transparency! experience in any way.

- amet - 2009-11-20

ronie Wrote:good news buddy, it's not contagious.
in fact, it won't hurt your Transparency! experience in any way.

Phewww... *switches on ATV*... its alive Smile

Thanks Ronie, it does look ugly in my debug log, its completely unacceptable. Smile

Zeljko

- ronie - 2009-11-20

Amet Wrote:Phewww... *switches on ATV*... its alive Smile

Thanks Ronie, it does look ugly in my debug log, its completely unacceptable. Smile

Zeljko

i suppose you could write a script that blurs away all the errors in the log ?

- ronie - 2009-11-20

smush420 Wrote:Thanks Ronnie, just noticed a little font issue. When your in tv library view, and have sort by episode checked, the e doesn't quite fit and carries over a little bit.

guess it depends on what font (size) you're using.

i did make some minor modifications to the fontsize of the entries in the side menu, after i released the beta. so chances are it will be fixed in the final release.

otherwise you can always enable 'Wide side menu buttons'.

- amet - 2009-11-20

ronie Wrote:i suppose you could write a script that blurs away all the errors in the log ?

I could if I had someone reliable to test it Smile

- kiboy6 - 2009-11-22

ronie Wrote:are you referring to the recently added (New) items on the home screen ?

if not, mind posting a screenshot of which one you mean.

Yes, that's the one....any way of disabling that if we want to?

Also, I think this is probably an XBMC feature request, but is there any way to show only watched items.....ie show ONLY watched movies?

thanks!

- ronie - 2009-11-22

kiboy6 Wrote:Yes, that's the one....any way of disabling that if we want to?

in Includes_Home.xml, remove this code:
Code:
            <control type="image">
                <posx>381</posx>
                <posy>24</posy>
                <width>213</width>
                <height>127</height>
                <texture border="10">video-shadow.png</texture>
                <visible>![IsEmpty(Container(5045).ListItem.Thumb) | substring(Container(5045).ListItem.Thumb,NONE)]</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="largeimage">
                <posx>390</posx>
                <posy>32</posy>
                <width>195</width>
                <height>110</height>
                <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                <texture diffuse="video-diffuse.png" backgound="true">$INFO[Container(5045).ListItem.Thumb]</texture>
                <fadetime>400</fadetime>
            </control>
kiboy6 Wrote:Also, I think this is probably an XBMC feature request, but is there any way to show only watched items.....ie show ONLY watched movies?

thanks!

as far as i know, that's no possible...

- jpf55 - 2009-11-23

Hi ronie, I just updated the French translation

about grey - jpf55 - 2009-11-23

HI again ronie,
For the grey.xpr, I think we should revert to the original context panels, they still look too grey for my taste. Also, I am not sure about the grey titles, I'll try something else.

- ronie - 2009-11-23

jpf55 Wrote:Hi ronie, I just updated the French translation

thanx!

jpf55 Wrote:HI again ronie,
For the grey.xpr, I think we should revert to the original context panels, they still look too grey for my taste. Also, I am not sure about the grey titles, I'll try something else.

feel free to change whatever you see fit. :-)

- lipo - 2009-11-23

hi ronie

i just i wondering if u ever consider using/add option to use icon on home menu, instead just words ?

another feature request, probably a big one:p
can u add option to play video playlist everytime xbmc boot?

thanks ronie

- ronie - 2009-11-23

lipo Wrote:hi ronie

i just i wondering if u ever consider using/add option to use icon on home menu, instead just words ?

the Rapier skin uses a combination of icons and words...i kinda like that.
too bad i don't have the skills to create an icon set, so if anyone wants to team up with me and do some graphic work, just let me know. :-)

lipo Wrote:another feature request, probably a big one:p
can u add option to play video playlist everytime xbmc boot?

i think it should be possible and very easy to add that.
if you or someone else could also test it for me...
in custom_SkinSettings_1111.xml, find this line:
Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetFile(Startup_Playlist_Path,.m3u)</onclick>
and change it to:
Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetFile(Startup_Playlist_Path)</onclick>

restart xbmc and in Skin Settings > General > Enable playlist at startup you should be able to select a video playlist.

Games Fanart - whufclee - 2009-11-23

I've just got back off holiday to find the new Transparency is available to test - woohoo! Looks great, been testing it today on xbox and the only bug I have come accross so far is the games fanart not working. It used to but for some reason it's not working now. I have my games listed in genre folders so when you click on GAMES it lists Action, Shooter, Strategy etc. and the fanart for these folders works great but when you go into the folder the actual game fanart isn't showing. It was working on the old one so I guess a little bit of code has been changed there somewhere?

Also, don't know how feasable it would be but here's a feature request: Would it be possible to have the option of adding a button to the home menu which links to a script? The script I have in mind is mythtoxbmc so I can watch live TV through the xbox (so there would be a home button which says something like LIVE TV). I know a few people who would also like to link to certain scripts (such as Navi-X) straight from home menu. If it's not possible to add a home button through settings would anyone be able to help me with the code I'd need to add to get this to work?

Cheers, great work again Ronie

- ronie - 2009-11-23

whufclee Wrote:I've just got back off holiday to find the new Transparency is available to test - woohoo! Looks great, been testing it today on xbox and the only bug I have come accross so far is the games fanart not working. It used to but for some reason it's not working now. I have my games listed in genre folders so when you click on GAMES it lists Action, Shooter, Strategy etc. and the fanart for these folders works great but when you go into the folder the actual game fanart isn't showing. It was working on the old one so I guess a little bit of code has been changed there somewhere?

it's still working perfectly on my end. what version of xbmc are you using?
i have indeed changed the code a bit, because the old code wasn't working anymore with recent versions of xbmc.

whufclee Wrote:Also, don't know how feasable it would be but here's a feature request: Would it be possible to have the option of adding a button to the home menu which links to a script? The script I have in mind is mythtoxbmc so I can watch live TV through the xbox (so there would be a home button which says something like LIVE TV). I know a few people who would also like to link to certain scripts (such as Navi-X) straight from home menu. If it's not possible to add a home button through settings would anyone be able to help me with the code I'd need to add to get this to work?

Cheers, great work again Ronie

i might implement it someday, 'till then you'll have to mod the menu yourself.
i've written a short tutorial on how to add buttons to the home menu:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=411326&postcount=7
note, this was written to work with v2.01, so it might not be completely accurate with T! v2.10