Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-26

andyblac Wrote:just wait and see Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin, i have spent hours on his mod, to get working the way i want it to.

..saw your question on his thread and made my conclusion you're not asking just for fun Rofl

i was about trying it for myself. now i guess i shall relax a bit Tongue

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

AmitMa Wrote:what about the Home customization mod?

it's comming, Big Grin,

though it will be a modigfied version as i am not keen on his submenu's or the way you set the settings Big Grin.

here's what i have so far, it early finished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pksqwOdpPAI

- azido - 2009-07-26

andyblac Wrote:here's what i have so far, it early finished.

one word: sexy.

Wink

- paularms - 2009-07-26

Just cloned the newest commit from github, but it seems that I can't set any of the "advanced" skin options. I go to the advanced menu, see everything on the left-hand menu: General, Home, Views, etc. And I can see the options for each on the right hand side. But when I hit the right arrow key or enter to get to those options, they all disappear. What's going on?

Screenshots:

First view into Advanced section:

After hitting either Right Arrow key or Enter key:

:confused2:

[edit: added screenshots]

- >>X<< - 2009-07-26

paularms Wrote:Just cloned the newest commit from github, but it seems that I can't set any of the "advanced" skin options. I go to the advanced menu, see everything on the left-hand menu: General, Home, Views, etc. And I can see the options for each on the right hand side. But when I hit the right arrow key or enter to get to those options, they all disappear. What's going on?

Screenshots:

First view into Advanced section:

After hitting either Right Arrow key or Enter key:

:confused2:

[edit: added screenshots]

Have you restarted XBMC since selecting this skin ?

- logictester - 2009-07-26

andyblac Wrote:it's comming, Big Grin,

though it will be a modigfied version as i am not keen on his submenu's or the way you set the settings Big Grin.

here's what i have so far, it early finished.

looks so cool!! cna't wait Smile

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

logictester Wrote:looks so cool!! cna't wait Smile

NOW ON GIT, now go the all those bugs that i'm sure there is

andyblac Wrote:NOW ON GIT, now go the all those bugs that i'm sure there is

i'm on it Smile)

here is one Smile
when trying to select a new menu - the favorites windows is transparent

here are some more - after adding an item to tv-sub menu, pressing it in the home window does nothing, the sub menu disapears but it's not going to the video files
also - i'm unable to set backgrounds to the custom created menu items - scratch that - unable to set backgrounds to any item

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

logictester Wrote:here is one Smile
when trying to select a new menu - the favorites windows is transparent

this now fixed: thanks.

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

logictester Wrote:here are some more - after adding an item to tv-sub menu, pressing it in the home window does nothing, the sub menu disapears but it's not going to the video files

sorry but dont understand, you have to the item to your favs first (ie iplayer plugin) then through the configure menus add the fav to a menu item,

- SHen350 - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:strange. seems like the behavior of this mod is different for people. i only get this "auto-popping" menu when i hit "now playing" in shutdown menu and it brings me to the playlist screen. the difference might come through different svn versions, though i did not see any changes that affects skin behaviours in recent commits.

what i came into when translating strings was that "use vertical menu" setting to OFF behaves much like "kiosk mode" switch. it does not come up at all then. now you're telling me it does not auto-popup for you but is still available?

btw: where's andy? Wink

No, when on, it just never goes away. it is always popping out of the side of the screen whether I want it or not, then I have to slide it back off screen if I want to navigate in movies, tv, pictures, or music. So, I set everything I want it to do, then go to settings and turn it off. It doesn't come out at all then, whether I want it or not. If I need to change something I just go and turn it on again.

It was bugging me some, but it really bothered the wife, so in turn she would tell me it was "broken" and to come fix it. I don't really mind it this way.

- andyblac - 2009-07-26

logictester Wrote:here are some more - after adding an item to tv-sub menu, pressing it in the home window does nothing, the sub menu disapears but it's not going to the video files
also - i'm unable to set backgrounds to the custom created menu items - scratch that - unable to set backgrounds to any item

hmm, i can, do me a favour move your guisettings.xlm file out of your userdata folder. that will CLEAR ALL custom settings, then start a fresh.

- SHen350 - 2009-07-26

azido Wrote:ouch.. might be my error, dealing with 4 string.xmls at the same time. yeah, you are right. fixed.

you can redownload or add them manually from here:

Code:
<!-- customisation strings added by azido -->

<string id="31975">FÜR TV-SERIEN ALLE ANSICHTEN FREISCHALTEN</string>
    <string id="31976">BENUTZE DIE URSPRÜNGLICHE (DUNKLE) MULTIPLEX ANSICHT</string>
    <string id="31977">AUF DER HAUPTSEITE DIE NEUESTEN HINZUGEFÜGTEN MEDIEN ALS POP-UP ANZEIGEN</string>
    <string id="31978">GRAFISCHE SYMBOLE FÜR FILM-GENRES BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31979">STANDARDSYMBOL VERWENDEN, FALLS FILM-GENRE SYMBOL NICHT VERFÜGBAR IST</string>
    <string id="31980">IN FILM-GENRE AUSWAHL FANART-HINTERGRUNDBILD BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31981">GRAFISCHE SYMBOLE FÜR MUSIK-GENRES BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31982">IN MUSIK-GENRE AUSWAHL FANART-HINTERGRUNDBILD BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31983">WETTER/TAGESZEITABHÄNGIGEN HINTERGRUND FÜR DIE WETTERANZEIGE BENUTZEN</string>
    <string id="31984">ANIMIERTE WETTERSYMBOLE BENUTZEN</string>
btw: i have an absolute positive feeling that you're willing to add cf9000's home customisation. am i right? Rolleyes because for me your mod is still the best one with that fancy fullscreen multiplex and the vertical menu Smile of course i would also do the translation for the additions..

Wow, CF2009 is going to be pissed when he finds out that this CF9000 not only ripped off his name, but is working on the same MOD!Big Grin