Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - patseguin - 2014-05-01

Add a case view and this skin will be perfection! :-)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - isamu.dragon - 2014-05-02

On my XBMCbuntu installation the rating Y7 is not appearing

Here is how it appears in Aeon Nox Gotham:

And Here is how it appears in Aeon Nox 5:

Through checking on my Windows install (only used for scanning media) it doesn't have that problem, however I deleted my addons directory from my XBMCbuntu machine and copied the addons directory from my windows installation.
The problem was still present in my XBMCbuntu install

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - timoxx4 - 2014-05-02

Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - isamu.dragon - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-02, 04:14)timoxx4 Wrote: Cant download this DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.9

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Wrong topic, this one is for Aeon Nox 5

For Aeon Nox Gotham go here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - StinDaWg - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-01, 20:02)BigNoid Wrote: Hey, I love beer Smile
I added a slim list option on git, under advanced settings (I started work on that before I read your post Tongue)
The latest git is giving me "Dependencies not met" with the latest nightly.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-01, 21:22)patseguin Wrote: Add a case view and this skin will be perfection! :-)
Sorry. You'd have to mod that yourself.

(2014-05-02, 04:03)isamu.dragon Wrote: On my XBMCbuntu installation the rating Y7 is not appearing

Through checking on my Windows install (only used for scanning media) it doesn't have that problem, however I deleted my addons directory from my XBMCbuntu machine and copied the addons directory from my windows installation.
It's because upper/lower case problem. If you'd build a textures.xbt the flags will show up. (or uppercase the tv-y.png and tv-y7.png flags in flags/mpaa)
(2014-05-02, 07:26)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 20:02)BigNoid Wrote: Hey, I love beer Smile
I added a slim list option on git, under advanced settings (I started work on that before I read your post Tongue)
The latest git is giving me "Dependencies not met" with the latest nightly.
Yeah because a required addon is not available yet on the repo. Unzipping manually will work.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - isamu.dragon - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-02, 08:16)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 04:03)isamu.dragon Wrote: On my XBMCbuntu installation the rating Y7 is not appearing

It's because upper/lower case problem. If you'd build a textures.xbt the flags will show up. (or uppercase the tv-y.png and tv-y7.png flags in flags/mpaa)

Thanks that did the trick

I thought I'd upload a copy of the skin with the textures.xbt for anyone else with the problem (it is up to date with the git repo)
skin.aeon.nox.5 (5.0.3)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - PatrickVogeli - 2014-05-02

Hi there!

I've installed gotham RC1 and beta4 of NOX.. I suppose it has already been covered here, but I am disapointed in several ways. One: I really miss the Episode view, where the list would be displayed on the right of the screen; I really loved it for episodes and music Artist. Two: is it me, or the new version is much less configurable?

Patrick

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - VanZan - 2014-05-02

BigNoid is going for a lighter skin. I have an Ouya and I for one am appreciative!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - thewarm - 2014-05-02

A quick question... how hard would it be to add rounded corners to the "Shift" view?
Thank you

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - ratzofftoya - 2014-05-02

How do I go about installing the requisite scripts and such? Thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - patseguin - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-02, 08:16)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 21:22)patseguin Wrote: Add a case view and this skin will be perfection! :-)
Sorry. You'd have to mod that yourself.

Yeah I had a feeling. Great skin though, love it. I use it on my bedroom htpc. II have smart playlists on my main system for normal and 3D movies and find the cases very nice in Nox 4 and MQ 5. Aeon Nox 5 is very though and it seems lightweight. Maybe I could get used to it.

I have no skinning experience. Has anyone else thought about trying to do this?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-02, 19:57)ratzofftoya Wrote: How do I go about installing the requisite scripts and such? Thanks!
Download and extract the zip files to the addons directory.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - ratzofftoya - 2014-05-02

(2014-05-02, 21:48)Vaikin Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 19:57)ratzofftoya Wrote: How do I go about installing the requisite scripts and such? Thanks!
Download and extract the zip files to the addons directory.

Thanks! Does that include the skin file itself, as well, or should I use the "install from zip" option in the add-ons menu?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - shaktoo - 2014-05-02

yes you can try & install from Zip otherwise just Unzip yourself& place in addons