Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-05-04

You need SHS with right fresh changes...for version Leia. (I can send you mine version,have some new stuff... to try)
Just tray in Raspi3 LibreElec...working OK
For Studio..need to have resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - shedrock - 2019-05-04

(2019-05-04, 14:15)Angelinas Wrote: You need SHS with right fresh changes...for version Leia. (I can send you mine version,have some new stuff... to try)
Just tray in Raspi3 LibreElec...working OK
For Studio..need to have resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/

That would be great if you can send me your copy of SHS. I also do have the resource.images.studios.coloured installed.

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - shedrock - 2019-05-04

@Angelinas - I have now updated to the latest SHS, plus the SHSW all from Marcel's Repo. I was hesitant because I had issues with the TV Shows that are in my library which were actually "Airing Today" as it has always worked in the past. By that I mean, I had to change the code in your IncludesVariables6.xml file, as well as in MQ8. I think the only person that got it right was Latts in his MQ7 Mod. Anyway, I changed all those areas on all the skins I use because (episodes airing today) should be exactly that, not episodes (not in library) airing today, which is what happens when you update to the new TV Show Next Aired 7.0.1. Anyway, that's all confusing and I got it sorted out. The issue is that I still don't see the IMDB ratings, and "Similar" still doesn't work. I assure you 100% that all my add-ons etc are up to date. Also, if I do a fresh install with everything "new" it should all work seamlessly, but it doesn't, so I am still at a lost as to what could be the problem.

Thanks for all your help,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - LeKodeur - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-04, 11:57)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 04:32)LeKodeur Wrote:  
This isn't skin isue.....that is old module youtube.dll.Need to owerwrite your folder in
addons\script.module.youtube.dl\lib\

https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/tree/master/youtube_dl

I use win86 and working OK without missing Youtube_id, read here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558&pid=2839617#pid2839617 
Thanks - that worked for me on Ubuntu also  Blush

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - olli14 - 2019-05-05

I have a problem with this code. This code is for a button that I need. The button is working. But the text in the button isn't shown in full length. It shows only "Umschalt" and that's all. When the button is active and I wait a few seconds then the text scrolls and I see the rest of the text. In skin confluence I use the same code and there the text of the button is shown in full length. Anyone an idea how to do?

<control type="button" id="20">
                        <description>Set Switchtimer button</description>
                        <left>0</left>
                        <width>186</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <label>Umschalttimer setzen</label>
                        <font>Font_14</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <onleft>22</onleft>
                        <onright>21</onright>
                        <onup>855655</onup>
                        <ondown>855655</ondown>
                        <enable>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.isInFuture)) + System.HasAddon(service.kn.switchtimer)</enable>                        <onclick>RunScript(service.kn.switchtimer,action=add,channel=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Channel)],icon=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Logo)],date=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Date)],title=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Title)])</onclick>
                </control>

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-05-05

(2019-05-05, 11:12)olli14 Wrote: I have a problem with this code. This code is for a button that I need. The button is working. But the text in the button isn't shown in full length. It shows only "Umschalt" and that's all. When the button is active and I wait a few seconds then the text scrolls and I see the rest of the text. In skin confluence I use the same code and there the text of the button is shown in full length. Anyone an idea how to do?

<control type="button" id="20">
                        <description>Set Switchtimer button</description>
                        <left>0</left>
                        <width>186</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <label>Umschalttimer setzen</label>
                        <font>Font_14</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <onleft>22</onleft>
                        <onright>21</onright>
                        <onup>855655</onup>
                        <ondown>855655</ondown>
                        <enable>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.isInFuture)) + System.HasAddon(service.kn.switchtimer)</enable>                        <onclick>RunScript(service.kn.switchtimer,action=add,channel=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Channel)],icon=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Logo)],date=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Date)],title=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.Info.Title)])</onclick>
                </control>
Raise your"width" on 200..and "!IsEmpty" change in "!String.IsEmpty"

(2019-04-12, 10:40)Angelinas Wrote: Full screen music, press "m" and in player bar press button "settings".Kodi open custom dialog you can choose Background (Artist fanart,Slideswow,MosaicSlideshow & viewing)
In same dialog radiobutton "use lyrics v2" is the button for what lyrics version want toWhat use.

What do you mean with "radiobutton"? I don't have a radiobutton.
In the settings menu I can enable or disable lyrics. When I enable lyrics I still have this lyrcis screen with the great coloured lyrics text that I don't like. I would like to have the lyrics screen from above but I don't know how to do.

(2019-05-05, 12:45)olli14 Wrote: In the settings menu I can enable or disable lyrics. When I enable lyrics I still have this lyrcis screen with the great coloured lyrics text that I don't like. I would like to have the lyrics screen from above but I don't know how to do. 
In music full screen press "m" and in player bar (showing arow in image) open "settings".
There is radiobutton "use lyrics v2" turn off, to enable regular scroling text- lyrics

Hi Angelinas,
I raised the width and now the text in the button is much better. Thanks for this hint!

I don't have this button "use lyrics v2". I compared my "customOSDMusic.xml" with the "customOSDMusic.xml" of Aeonmq6-Leia-master and found the code to add this "use lyrics v2" button. But it still didn't work. Is there code in another xml that I have to change?

I forgot that you use Krypton.  grrrrrr Smile

Try to use this includes, owerwrite your file in skin folder. (IncludesLyrics.xml)
https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Krypton/blob/master/1080i/IncludesLyrics.xml

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-05-07

Newest update Smile

Similar look like AeonmMQ8....With mini-weather

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - shedrock - 2019-05-07

(2019-05-07, 21:26)Angelinas Wrote: Newest update Smile

Similar look like AeonmMQ8....With mini-weather

Wow! That's awesome. Is this on the repo yet?

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin.

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - shedrock - 2019-05-08

@Angelinas - Can you point me to the area or file where I can adjust the height of the MQ8 style menu bar. It should be around 87, but I can't find it.

The skin looks great!

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - shedrock - 2019-05-08

@Angelinas - I noticed that something is not quite right in regards to selecting the SHS widget for Recent Movies or other widgets that rely on SHS. For instance, I can select from the drop-down list any widget, but with the selector based on the Main menu bar, I have limited options to choose from. Is there some code missing in order to accomplish this? It appears that it works well for TV Shows, but even on 1st selection for the movies, nothign changes unless I first go to the dropdown list of selectable widgets. I hope you follow what I am trying to convey here.

Also, I think I mentioned it to you before, but in DialogVideoInfo, the contents takes a very long time to load. I am referring to Studio, Status, Last Episode etc...

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Angelinas - 2019-05-08

About dialog video info...wip is new simple info video all info are from kodi db...And will be fast.

For widget one button from topmenu "change widgets" to open SHS list (2nd from top, like on image),same like button widget changer from widget bar (right in panel).