Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-10-17

(2017-10-16, 22:54)Dave.B Wrote: @latts9923 thank you so much.
If you are ready more bug fixes, here are some ideas:
1. On the shelf 3D view in music the info doesn't show on the back of the CD.
2. Record label showing only on layout 3, 4 & 6.
3. For some reason thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg doesn't show anymore.
4. JB similar artist on the up-right used to show a faded # of the similar artist or # of albums of the artists + the name of the artist or album (depend on what sowing) like in the screenshot below.

Howdy Dave.B,

1.  I tried for a while to get the 3D View to display the track info on the back of the CD if you were missing thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg.  I could get the back of the jewel box to display, but I could never get the track info to display.
2.  There is only code for the record labels to display in layouts 3, 4 and 6.  I can look at adding the label to the other layouts.
3.  I'm not sure why thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg doesn't show for you.  I still see it on my 3D View.
4.  I had to update the code to the newer version of JB Similar Artist so that it would work correctly in the upper right.  I can try to get the # of albums and the name of the artist/album to display again.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2017-10-17

@latts9923    I seen these and i thought maybe you can use them in some way not sure how he got the tvdb tmdb and imbd to show up like that 

https://imgur.com/iROAged

https://imgur.com/z4YGhUt

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-10-17

@lathie

Thanks...I might take a look at that some time later. I'm working on some updates to the Holiday portion of the Multi-Mod right now.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - djhifi - 2017-10-18

TV aired addon working for anyone?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-10-20

Hey djhifi,

I've never used that Addon, but I just tried it and it seems to be working for me.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - bes091 - 2017-10-22

First off, a big thanks to MarcosQui and latts9923 for your guys' awesome work! As with any and all hard work, it's very much appreciated. I have been using Titan with my own different custom themes and such for a few years now. I came across this a few days ago when my wife and daughter asked me to create a Night Before Christmas theme for them and wanted to try a different skin and I'm glad I did. So again great work fellas!

That said, I have more than a few questions/issues that I was hoping you could help me out with, beings that I'm still trying to get familiar with a new layout and the options.

1) Is there a way to make this more mouse friendly? My wife and kids are used[/size] to only using [size=x-small]a mouse to navigate and I found things such as scrolling through the options, the widgets, or  a list of movies is really irritating when you move the mouse even just a little bit,it rapidly autoscrolls up or down on it's own(kind of like kodi's annoying default skin estuary. Is there anyway to disable this? Also, is there a way to bring up/show the sub-menu using only the mouse instead of the keyboard

2) I use Emby for my media as it's already set-up and so I usually like to link "Movies" on he home page to go directly to "movies"within Emby instead of Kodi's video library. However, whenever I try to change this in the options using "replace this" it still only shows the video library. I went to Emby and added "Movies" as a favorite then tried to use this but it never changes, it just shows favorites as a widget. The same thing happens when I try to link "Shutdown" with the "force close" add-on. The name changes but the action doesn't.

]The reason that I don't like using the library is because I have 3D movies and standard movies listed separately on different hard drives but the library groups them all together and I'd rather not have to fix those tags if I don't have to since I already did this in EMby.

3) I like using the vertical view. Is there a way to have more than one widget appear at the same time?

4) Noob question alert. What are the composition options (internal, external, etc)?

I hope I was clear in all this. If not, my apologies, feel free to say so and I'll make a video of what I'm talking about to make it easier to understand.

Thanks in advance.

@Karellen- Fixed formatting

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Karellen - 2017-10-22

@bes091

First time on a forum? I had to make 46 separate edits to your post to fix your formatting.

Please do not change text size to xx-small. Just use the default font and text size. This fix was a once off for you as a newbie.

If you are struggling with using the forum, please let me know in your next post.

(2017-10-22, 03:35)Karellen Wrote: @bes091

First time on a forum? I had to make 46 separate edits to your post to fix your formatting.

Please DO NOT change text size xx-small. Just use the default font and text size. This fix was a once off for you as a newbie.

First time talking to someone? I don't appreciate your smart ass remark. 

This is an issue with opera browser and the spelling correction and the way it was viewed after I copied and pasted the names listed in my post to simply ensure that I called them by their names properly.

Not making a good impression. I have applied a warning to your account. A couple more and you will receive a ban.

(2017-10-22, 04:50)Karellen Wrote: Not making a good impression. I have applied a warning to your account. A couple more and you will receive a ban.
HAHA. If that is what it takes for you to feel like you have power over everyone....have at it.  

You're not making a good impression either mr. "I am a mod of a forum so I have power" dick.

I simply called you out making an unnecessary remark. So screw you and your warning.

Take a break

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-10-28

Update #42

Holiday additions/updates
I've added New Year's Day, confetti, and Valentine's Day images to the Multi-Mod.  I also updated the Light Snow option and added a new Snow Floor option.

Happy Halloween!

Download
10-27-17 update

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - gotham_x - 2017-10-28

Thanks!
In the near future there is some remote possibility to see MultiMod updated to Leia code , MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON by Emiralles , developing this base to make Multi Mod work seems to have been interrupted since April 2017 ... and now we are at version 17.5.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-10-28

(2017-10-28, 02:32)latts9923 Thank You, it looks beautiful. Happy Halloween. Wrote: Update #42

Holiday additions/updates
I've added New Year's Day, confetti, and Valentine's Day images to the Multi-Mod.  I also updated the Light Snow option as well as added a new Snow Floor option.

Happy Halloween!

Download
10-27-17 update

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2017-10-29

Hi All,
I installed this multi MOD pack and I've been very impressed. Tks a lot for your very good work

After using it for two days, I had the possibility to register two wrong behaviours that I listed below. Furthermore at point 3 of my list I added a personal request

1) Audio languages icons don't appear properly, text and images overlap. No issue if the option "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" in the Top menu list is set to TEXT (no overlapping occurs) ... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mme1ufbaxw7gtj6/screenshot000.png?dl=0

2) During the song playing, if I'm into the main window, after about 5/6 sec the menu bar disappears. Only pressing an "arrow" key the menu bar appears again... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnu9bjdlxaamzvd/screenshot003.png?dl=0

3) How is it possibile to add a spinning discart to the widget with music albums?... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4eikqbbou6h19d/screenshot001.png?dl=0

Does someone of you know how to address the issues/the request stated above?
Any help will be very appreciated

Tks in advance

Kodi 17.3 (vers. 24/05/2017), AEON MQ7 1.4.0.10 (vers. 28/03/2017) on Windows 10