Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - neyel8r - 2016-04-15

this skin looks very good & so does yours @dave157

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - onphiya - 2016-04-15

How can i make sure i have the most up to date version of the skin? does it auto update? Idea for the sin would be epg wizard if possible.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-16

Most (if not all) scripts and add-ons do auto-update.
Skin, I am not sure. To have the most recent version right now, download the one from GIT in the opening post.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - GuRu23 - 2016-04-16

First of all, thanks for this beautiful skin and wonderful mod to jurialmunkey and Guilouz! Keep up the good work - eminence + mod is by far the best skin for Kodi.

Could you please take a look at the attached screenshots - I highlighted some minor artifacts appearing on screens with very high resolution. Maybe it can be fixed in a future release?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - ferent - 2016-04-16

Great mod by far!

Could you add the whole file-path in the info of the movie? Is really usefull to know where this film is stored.
And is difficult for me to understand what each button in this info window does, could you add the definition in some place?

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Alanon - 2016-04-17

Hi all, I have a strange small problem with the skin. Since some time ago, I no longer get clear art and poster during video playback, I don't know why? I tried looking through the xml's to see if anything got broken, but I couldn't find anything. I am using the latest Jarvis version, all dependencies are met, and AFAIK, the artwork downloader has done it's job perfectly, since I get all the artwork in the skin itself.

Any ideas?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Scott00007 - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-17, 11:39)Alanon Wrote: Hi all, I have a strange small problem with the skin. Since some time ago, I no longer get clear art and poster during video playback, I don't know why? I tried looking through the xml's to see if anything got broken, but I couldn't find anything. I am using the latest Jarvis version, all dependencies are met, and AFAIK, the artwork downloader has done it's job perfectly, since I get all the artwork in the skin itself.

Any ideas?

Are your files local? I know that some video's that stream from addon's do not display all of the artwork in the OSD like truly native files do.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - onphiya - 2016-04-18

(2016-04-10, 23:37)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 22:01)onphiya Wrote: How can i remove the settings option on the power menu that pops up when holding the <backspace> button

In this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204450 someone removed all other options, so clicking the power logo, automaticly closed Kodi. Perhaps you can do something alike to remove only the settings button

Thanx ive tried looking in the files of this skin in the appdata folder and cant seem to find the lines do you know where i can find them?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-18

(2016-04-18, 00:28)onphiya Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 23:37)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 22:01)onphiya Wrote: How can i remove the settings option on the power menu that pops up when holding the <backspace> button

In this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204450 someone removed all other options, so clicking the power logo, automaticly closed Kodi. Perhaps you can do something alike to remove only the settings button

Thanx ive tried looking in the files of this skin in the appdata folder and cant seem to find the lines do you know where i can find them?

Can't you just go to the corresponding folders in the Eminence 2 Mod skin?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - SkywalkerPD - 2016-04-18

@ Guilouz

Thank you to find the time to keep this mod alive!! I think this is the best skin for Kodi!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - naco.proex - 2016-04-18

(2016-04-18, 13:43)SkywalkerPD Wrote: @ Guilouz

Thank you to find the time to keep this mod alive!! I think this is the best skin for Kodi!

Really, the best skin/mod for Kodi!!!

Thanks Guilouz!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - onphiya - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-18, 09:53)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 00:28)onphiya Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 23:37)Sjors125 Wrote: In this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=204450 someone removed all other options, so clicking the power logo, automaticly closed Kodi. Perhaps you can do something alike to remove only the settings button

Can't you just go to the corresponding folders in the Eminence 2 Mod skin?

I did i deleted this code & commented it out and open kodi and it loaded the code back in

<item id="13">
<property name="id">$NUM[13]</property>
<label>$LOCALIZE[5]</label>
<label2>$LOCALIZE[31508]</label2>
<icon>special://skin/extras/icons/power.png</icon>
<thumb />
<property name="labelID">5</property>
<property name="defaultID">5</property>
<onclick condition="Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)">Close</onclick>
<onclick condition="SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl),yes) + !StringCompare(Skin.String(mypassword),Skin.String(passcode))">Skin.SetString(dialog_action,ActivateWindow(Settings))</onclick>
<property name="path">Skin.SetString(dialog_action,ActivateWindow(Settings))</property>
<property name="list">Skin.SetString(dialog_action,ActivateWindow(Settings))</property>
<onclick condition="SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl),yes) + !StringCompare(Skin.String(mypassword),Skin.String(passcode))">ActivateWindow(1132)</onclick>
<onclick condition="SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl),yes) + !StringCompare(Skin.String(mypassword),Skin.String(passcode))">AlarmClock(parental,Skin.Reset(mypassword),$VAR[password_time],Silent)</onclick>
<onclick condition="[IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl)) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl),no)] | StringCompare(Skin.String(mypassword),Skin.String(passcode))">AlarmClock(parental,Skin.Reset(mypassword),$VAR[password_time],Silent)</onclick>
<onclick condition="[IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl)) | SubString(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(ParentalControl),no)] | StringCompare(Skin.String(mypassword),Skin.String(passcode))">ActivateWindow(Settings)</onclick>
<visible>StringCompare(System.ProfileName,Master user)</visible>
<property name="group">powermenu</property>
<property name="isSubmenu">True</property>
</item>

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-20

OK, I have no idea what all those things mean, so I cannot help you any further, I am sorry.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - pl4cid - 2016-04-20

Hello,

can someone point me in the right direction please?
I want to change to the light version of this skin, do I need to edit all color values or is there a simple menu where I can switch between dark and light?
There is an option in Skinoptions-Colors-Manage Color Themes but this points to my shared folders, seems it can load a settings file..
When there is no option to change maybe Guilouz can share his light settings?

Thanks in advance and keep up this good work.
Switched from Aeon Silvo to this one and speed is amazing even on a FireTVStick

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 14/04/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-20, 15:50)pl4cid Wrote: Hello,

can someone point me in the right direction please?
I want to change to the light version of this skin, do I need to edit all color values or is there a simple menu where I can switch between dark and light?
There is an option in Skinoptions-Colors-Manage Color Themes but this points to my shared folders, seems it can load a settings file..
When there is no option to change maybe Guilouz can share his light settings?

Thanks in advance and keep up this good work.
Switched from Aeon Silvo to this one and speed is amazing even on a FireTVStick

pl4cid,

Go to Settings>Appearance>Skin & then down to Colours & select Light

Hope that helps