Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Choque - 2011-05-05

How do I get the skin to look like this?

I don't have Movies and TV Shows in my main menu and I weren't able to figure out where I'm able to enable them. Also I'm not able to get the Library stats to display in the main menu

- bandelguy - 2011-05-05

Enable the tv and movie shows and fanart in skin settings

- bandelguy - 2011-05-05

@Big Noid, where should I include the missing recordlabels and studio logos in the media folder?

- Choque - 2011-05-05

Thanks, somehow I missed that there are tons of options there if you scroll down further -.-

- BigNoid - 2011-05-05

Choque Wrote:How do I get the skin to look like this?

I don't have Movies and TV Shows in my main menu and I weren't able to figure out where I'm able to enable them. Also I'm not able to get the Library stats to display in the main menu
Yep, you have to enable it first in the Home window options, just like in confluence. This will be default on in the version for eden. For the library stats to show up you have to enable the option show recently added info, also in home window options.
bandelguy Wrote:@Big Noid, where should I include the missing recordlabels and studio logos in the media folder?
The flags go in skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/studios.

- Shinu - 2011-05-05

i've noticed that u added a dash fallback to the info screen as requested Noid. but i was actually requesting the fallback to be placed here....

where the star ratings would be. is that possible?

- Venares - 2011-05-05

Big Noid, any chance of getting DTSMA and FLAC logos added to movies and TVShows pretty please Big Grin

- BigNoid - 2011-05-05

Shinu Wrote:i've noticed that u added a dash fallback to the info screen as requested Noid. but i was actually requesting the fallback to be placed here....

where the star ratings would be. is that possible?
Yeah sure.
Venares Wrote:Big Noid, any chance of getting DTSMA and FLAC logos added to movies and TVShows pretty please Big Grin
They should already be supported in all views. Can you please tell me what it says in the database voor dtsma. It currently searches for dtsma.
I will add flac support.
You don't have to wait btw for this for next release. If you make a folder inside the media folder : flags/audio/ and you put the logo there and name it like how the audiocodec is in the database, it will show it in the skin.

- butchabay - 2011-05-05

tocinillo Wrote:Thanks for quickly reply. Its possible to release it in summer?

Regards.

I'll see what i can do ...

- Venares - 2011-05-05

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah sure.

They should already be supported in all views. Can you please tell me what it says in the database voor dtsma. It currently searches for dtsma.
I will add flac support.
You don't have to wait btw for this for next release. If you make a folder inside the media folder : flags/audio/ and you put the logo there and name it like how the audiocodec is in the database, it will show it in the skin.

Thanks Big, Flac one works great but DTSMA still shows as normal DTS for some reason.

- bananaman - 2011-05-05

Quote: Originally Posted by bananaman
Maybe i missed it,- but is there a setting so recently added movies and tv shows are available from home screen?

So from videos and drop down menu selecting tv or movie get an option of recently added.

Enable in Home Window options (scroll down).

Big_Noid Wrote:Enable in Home Window options (scroll down).

Ok, got it working for tv shows. Pressing down shows the 8 latest and selecting "latest" brings you to recently addd page.

With movies it shows the 8 recently added, but selecting latest does not bring up the recently added page.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-05

bananaman Wrote:With movies it shows the 8 recently added, but selecting latest does not bring up the recently added page.

Only thing that comes to mind is that you enabled the option "Submenu of movies uses Cinema Experience Script as default" and you don't have the cinema script installed.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-05

Venares Wrote:Big Noid, any chance of getting DTSMA and FLAC logos added to movies and TVShows pretty please Big Grin

Nevermind, I gotta hold of a dtsma sample. It shows the codec as dtshd_ma.
x264 codec is shown as hdmv Huh

- Venares - 2011-05-05

Seems files with DTSMA only want to display the standard DTS logo no matter how I name files.
I can only assume there is something in the Includes file somewhere causing this but I don't know enough to start messing about in there Shocked

- BigNoid - 2011-05-05

Venares Wrote:Seems files with DTSMA only want to display the standard DTS logo no matter how I name files.
I can only assume there is something in the Includes file somewhere causing this but I don't know enough to start messing about in there Shocked

Yep, in the list view only, the rest of the views show it correctly if named dtshd_ma. I just fixed that in svn ;-)