Kodi Community Forum
Release script.colorbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release script.colorbox (/showthread.php?tid=318626)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: script.colorbox - jurialmunkey - 2017-09-01

(2017-08-31, 01:08)badaas Wrote: 2.0.4.4
* version bump for testing 'blend'

Blend will merge original image with all other finished ops. Value 0.0-1.0, 1.0 will be finished ops only, <1.0 will start to blend original image, with 0 being only original.
Set and change the 'var=blend' as per usual, colorbox_blend is the string.

If doesn't cause too much overhead will keep.
Delete script.colorbox images in cache as filenames changed, new images will be made and cached anyways.

Blend looks really low quality and pixelated for some reason (blending with twotone, so it shouldn't...)

EDIT: Realised I had to change the quality setting to 1. But that makes it pretty slow.

EDIT2: Actually, it looks like the quality setting has changed significantly from repo to git version. On the repo version, the quality setting doesn't alter the twotone effect, but with the git version it makes it blocky and poor quality. Is this intended? Because previously it was pretty quick on twotone and gave a full quality image (even when set at 8), but now I have to set it to 1 to get a full quality image but it takes significantly longer to generate.

BTW, I liked fakelight

RE: script.colorbox - Jeroen - 2017-09-01

(2017-08-31, 23:01)badaas Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 21:16)Luke Cage Wrote: script.colorbox version 2.0.4.3 produces the following error each time that I start Kodi. The folder /home/lukecage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.colorbox is empty.
I installed colorbox specifically for the Grid skin. You can read the creator's response here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318152&pid=2640105#pid2640105
I don't make use of the blur effect that he mentioned though. That's only relevant to the horizontal menu of the skin, which I'm not using.

Is it OK to leave it like this or not ?

Code:
22:10:46.782 T:139651792758528  NOTICE: Skin Helper Widgets --> Backgroundservice started
22:10:47.106 T:139651213924096   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
                                                self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
                                              File "/home/lukecage/.kodi/addons/script.colorbox/resources/lib/Utils.py", line 140, in Color_Only
                                                img = Image.open(Img)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PIL/Image.py", line 2477, in open
                                                fp = builtins.open(filename, "rb")
                                            IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/lukecage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.colorbox/d22a2d328f04d3217431174921a38325.png'
22:10:47.151 T:139651773855488  NOTICE: [Artist Slideshow] script version 2.0.8 started
22:10:47.151 T:139651773855488  NOTICE: [Artist Slideshow] debug logging set to false

I need debug log [Settings>System>Logging>Enable debug]

I *guess* you're on libreelec or similar due to .kodi/usuerdata in path. I use libreelec fine, so hopefully bug in Grid XML.
Colorbox doesn't check for any errors from skin (XML), only from Kodi.

/home/lukecage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.colorbox will be empty apart from colors.txt, no images are saved for color matching.

I need a full debug log please.

Grid was changed a while back to use 7977 when only colour effects are enabled. Before it used 7975 for both blur and colours, even if blur wasn't enabled, so it was processing the images regardless. So I think some images were left as a remnant from before this change?

PS angletone looks pretty cool !

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2017-09-01

You're welcome, gives me something to do, keeps me off the streets etc. Tongue

I will add the per image quality, but just thinking now it could get messy as you have seen some ops are fast (so quality not an issue), some are intensive (so smaller pics better speed). But resizing each will cause other blockiness issues. But I will add it, and if it's too clunky I'll kill it before I go to repo.

Actaully, scratch that. Doing quality per op is going to hurt my brain and patience today, will leave as it is for now.
I'd have to store each ops resize, then resize all onto original images size. And then why have quality overall setting, that would need to go.

I think I will give you an option in the user defined multis you can set yourself to w/e quality.

Added quality to multis on end.

Code:
multis=$NUMBER[7988]:MYMULTI_ONE.:blur:5|$NUMBER[7989]:MYMULTI_TOO.:pixelate:1

Added fakelight back, and added debug to normal kodi.log.

On git and in my repo latest version.

RE: script.colorbox - Luke Cage - 2017-09-01

(2017-08-31, 23:01)badaas Wrote: ...
I need debug log [Settings>System>Logging>Enable debug]

I *guess* you're on libreelec or similar due to .kodi/usuerdata in path. I use libreelec fine, so hopefully bug in Grid XML.
Colorbox doesn't check for any errors from skin (XML), only from Kodi.

/home/lukecage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.colorbox will be empty apart from colors.txt, no images are saved for color matching.

I need a full debug log please.

Not libreelec. My HTPC runs Arch Linux with KDE desktop and Kodi : https://postimg.org/gallery/l6o4e7tm/
I'll try to get you the debug log later tonight when I get home.

RE: script.colorbox - Luke Cage - 2017-09-01

The Kodi debug log you requested is here : https://pastebin.com/MumYmemH

RE: script.colorbox - Angelinas - 2017-09-01

(2017-08-31, 22:57)badaas Wrote: If you are using my XML code for settings, my code uses toolbox to open settings dialog.
Colorbox doesn't rely at all on any other addon.

Find another way to set things, ie. my way with toolbox:
Yap...that is wrong .
I change all Button on Helper script......isue stil stay need to move focus from button and focused again to changing effect is visible.( I think it's same in your skin)
Code:
        <control type="button" id="9459">
            <include>TopMenuButton</include>
            <label>Focus effect</label>
            <label2>$INFO[Skin.String(FIVE_daemon_set)]</label2>
            <onfocus>SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set,$INFO[Skin.String(FIVE_daemon_set)],home)</onfocus>
            <onfocus>AlarmClock(nms1,SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_fire,True,home),00:01,true)</onfocus>
            <onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=FIVE_daemon_set,header=ColorBox Chooser,simple to set your favorite Effect)</onclick>
        </control>
Same thing happend when add/change onfocus ----onclick ( SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set......).
This have no effect.....no refresh
Code:
SetProperty(RefreshItem,Focus effect,home)
How to solve this , I need when change $INFO[Skin.String(FIVE_daemon_set)] to refresh script ?

Some log....debug log is off..
Code:
22:29:24.959 T:4636  NOTICE: script.colorbox: go_mapof: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Test\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.colorbox\\6fab915fa5e89778de953007d2230386-1halftone2.png' ops: C:\Users\Test\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.colorbox\6fab915fa5e89778de953007d2230386-1halftone2.png
22:29:24.959 T:4636  NOTICE: script.colorbox: 5err: local variable 'img' referenced before assignment img: blanc.png

RE: script.colorbox - jurialmunkey - 2017-09-02

Thanks @badaas
Yeah I think quality setting per mymulti is the best solution.

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2017-09-02

Oops, typo by me! Reget from github please Smile

(see logs work!)

Tongue

2.0.4.5 @ https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2017-09-02

(2017-09-01, 22:16)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 22:57)badaas Wrote: If you are using my XML code for settings, my code uses toolbox to open settings dialog.
Colorbox doesn't rely at all on any other addon.

Find another way to set things, ie. my way with toolbox:
Yap...that is wrong .
I change all Button on Helper script......isue stil stay need to move focus from button and focused again to changing effect is visible.( I think it's same in your skin)
Code:
        <control type="button" id="9459">
            <include>TopMenuButton</include>
            <label>Focus effect</label>
            <label2>$INFO[Skin.String(FIVE_daemon_set)]</label2>
            <onfocus>SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set,$INFO[Skin.String(FIVE_daemon_set)],home)</onfocus>
            <onfocus>AlarmClock(nms1,SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_fire,True,home),00:01,true)</onfocus>
            <onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=FIVE_daemon_set,header=ColorBox Chooser,simple to set your favorite Effect)</onclick>
        </control>
Same thing happend when add/change onfocus ----onclick ( SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_set......).
This have no effect.....no refresh
Code:
How to solve this , I need when change $INFO[Skin.String(FIVE_daemon_set)] to refresh script ?

Some log....debug log is off..
Code:
22:29:24.959 T:4636  NOTICE: script.colorbox: go_mapof: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Test\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.colorbox\\6fab915fa5e89778de953007d2230386-1halftone2.png' ops: C:\Users\Test\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.colorbox\6fab915fa5e89778de953007d2230386-1halftone2.png
22:29:24.959 T:4636  NOTICE: script.colorbox: 5err: local variable 'img' referenced before assignment img: blanc.png

Code:

This does nothing for colorbox, it is part of my skin Wink

You need to use <onunfocus> so when use moves to another button it changes, this wont be best solution, as obviously requires move by user. You could ask somehow skin.helper to SetProperty(FIVE_daemon_fire,True,home) on exit. Or maybe make a custom_ xml to choose options that has onclick per option.

RE: script.colorbox - Luke Cage - 2017-09-03

(2017-09-02, 12:52)badaas Wrote: Oops, typo by me! Reget from github please Smile

(see logs work!)

Tongue

Is this directed to me or to someone else ?
If it's directed to me, it (a new log) will have to wait until I get back home this evening.

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2017-09-03

(2017-09-03, 12:58)Luke Cage Wrote:
(2017-09-02, 12:52)badaas Wrote: Oops, typo by me! Reget from github please Smile

(see logs work!)

Tongue

Is this directed to me or to someone else ?
If it's directed to me, it (a new log) will have to wait until I get back home this evening.

Kinda, I found a bug in my code from your log.
No panic Smile I dont need a log

(2017-09-03, 13:20)badaas Wrote: Kinda, I found a bug in my code from your log.
No panic Smile I dont need a log
Heh heh, no worries then. I hope that the log helps you get rid of the Colirbox error message.

@badaas
I believe that you introduced a new error in version 2.0.4.5.
Version 2.0.4.5 debug log : https://pastebin.com/sqB5eVv7