Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] List View Rev2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] List View Rev2 (/showthread.php?tid=52422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

- thesoulhacker - 2009-07-15

Leeuw Wrote:At the moment, the Low List mod only works for Music, TV Shows and Movies, and only in library mode. As noted a couple of posts up, support for files, pictures, etc. is on my todo list, but it sounds like the xbmc developers are going to be merging the files and library modes into a single view, so that has killed my motivation a little.

I will, however, see if I can fix the alignment issue for files mode sooner than later, and try to get thumbs working as well.

This is great! Thanks man!

A Question - Leeuw - 2009-07-15

Just a quick question to the users of this mod: would you prefer to have the mod settings displayed in the bottom right menu (as currently designed) or added to the "default" menu bar at the top of the screen? I am wondering if that wouldn't help make this mod feel a bit more integrated with the overall skin (any suggestions in that department would be appreciated, actually).

- Pr.Sinister - 2009-07-15

Leeuw Wrote:Just a quick question to the users of this mod: would you prefer to have the mod settings displayed in the bottom right menu (as currently designed) or added to the "default" menu bar at the top of the screen? I am wondering if that wouldn't help make this mod feel a bit more integrated with the overall skin (any suggestions in that department would be appreciated, actually).

For consistency's sake, i would say the top.

- Leeuw - 2009-07-15

Leeuw Wrote:I am wondering if that wouldn't help make this mod feel a bit more integrated with the overall skin (any suggestions in that department would be appreciated, actually).

I am definitely getting rid of the white menu bar. Looks much better:

- Livin - 2009-07-15

Lee,
Can you make a separate List view like this for File Mode?

- Leeuw - 2009-07-15

Livin Wrote:Lee,
Can you make a separate List view like this for File Mode?

Read like 5 posts up

- z][ggy - 2009-07-15

ref: settings +1 for top mate

- thesoulhacker - 2009-07-15

Leeuw Wrote:Just a quick question to the users of this mod: would you prefer to have the mod settings displayed in the bottom right menu (as currently designed) or added to the "default" menu bar at the top of the screen? I am wondering if that wouldn't help make this mod feel a bit more integrated with the overall skin (any suggestions in that department would be appreciated, actually).

I would vote to have it at the top too. Much less confusing.

- Leeuw - 2009-07-15

Thanks, everyone - top it is. The downside is that it creates more buttons to scroll through, but I guess not everyone is constantly adjusting the settings as I do for testing.

- needtotest - 2009-07-15

Good move Leeuw as I mentioned earlier this was the one issue I had regarding the merge of this mod, Hitcher's and Black's mod. Now I think it would be a perfect match.
I know JMarshall is working on a merge of the files and library views - which is indeed needed. When that is in place I think this lowlist view should be the default view type for aeon. The showcase view is good for some parts but a list view can work for all parts.

/needtotest

- Viking - 2009-07-15

Yes Leeuw, go for the top! Wink

- Livin - 2009-07-16

Leeuw Wrote:Read like 5 posts up

yes, I'm blind... I still don't see it.

Can you put the info post #1?

- Leeuw - 2009-07-16

Livin, see below:

Leeuw Wrote:At the moment, the Low List mod only works for Music, TV Shows and Movies, and only in library mode. As noted a couple of posts up, support for files, pictures, etc. is on my todo list, but it sounds like the xbmc developers are going to be merging the files and library modes into a single view, so that has killed my motivation a little.

I will, however, see if I can fix the alignment issue for files mode sooner than later, and try to get thumbs working as well.

- Livin - 2009-07-16

gotcha!

Sneak Peek v0.96 - Leeuw - 2009-07-16

Ok. So I am personally fairly proud of myself for getting the new wide info panel working with both autofade and trigger options, and I had to post a quick sneak preview of how this is gonna look. The white menu bar is gone and the settings buttons have been moved to the default top menubar, which makes everything look much more consistent with the rest of Aeon. Thanks to everyone for the feedback on that one!

This sneak preview works for the movies library ONLY. This will break your other views, so probably best to make a backup of your Aeon directory and just try this out for fun/testing until I finish the rest of the views (hopefully this weekend).

Also, the download link below is for Aeon Hitched and includes my entire 720p folder (since Hitcher posts updates so frequently this *should* work for at least the next couple days...). As promised, I will post versions for merging with 'Blacks mod and the base version of Auriga when the rest of the views are finished.

DOWNLOAD SNEAK PREVIEW

NOTE:
The new fonts added to Auriga (and Hitched) yesterday are imho not so nice -- it is the first time I have really disagreed with djh's design decisions). Not included in the download, but on my machine I replaced the fonts folder with the old fonts and replaced 720p\Fonts.xml with the old file, which seemed to put everything back to normal.