Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - clipper99 - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 01:53)warlion Wrote: hey guys is this look OK?

Whoa! It's already my favourite collection view. Why don't I have it? SmileSmile

Cheers and thanks again for this GREAT skin!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CaptainKen - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-10, 07:50)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 07:19)warlion Wrote: its the same script, in the first post i put the modified to gotham

(2014-04-10, 07:16)Malig Wrote: Is there a site that has posters for movie sets?

try fanart.tv

Or themoviedb.org, thats were I usually find them

Check these out!
http://mediabrowser3.com/community/index.php?/topic/849-shaefurrs-boxset-icons-now-with-droplets/
http://mediabrowser3.com/community/index.php?/topic/3180-nativity-collection-logo/

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-12

1- CD Case on Music Widget:
(2014-04-10, 04:34)warlion Wrote: opinions?

As mikebzh44 also answered in another post, we don't need the case to open in the widget. But, could we at least get the clear CD Case? We have the option of DVD cases for the movies and cases for TV Show, we could also have the cases for the music widget no? This is what I actually have in my music widget (only the box):

Image:

2- Music / Album Showcase View:
(2014-04-11, 03:50)LEDFan Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 03:50)LEDFan Wrote: 1- MUSIC / ALBUM Showcase View:
It now works very well for the Music/Album showcase view. However, there is a strange problem. It looks like many of my cdart are not showing at all while other do. I don't understand because the cdart.png files ARE present in the album folders.

A) Would you have an idea why it doesn't show them all?

Suggestion to resolve this if you don't have any idea: Would you be able to go over this problem by using a multiimage for MUSIC / Album Showcase View too? It could happen that we have more than one CDArt choice for an album. I say that because the CDArts that are not showing for this Music / ALBUM Showcase View ARE showing for the new addition you made for the Music/Artist Showcase View, which is very strange. Why would they show at one place but not at the other one? Doing this for this view too would also implies having a cdart folder for each album though... but I don't have any problems with it.

If you ever decide to go ahead with this solution, I would keep the open case option, just to give us a choice. I understand it would show an open case even if there is no CD art but I don't mind.

B) One more little thing: The delay of closing the CD Case is too short. We have barely the time to see the CDArt before the case closes. If I compare to the discart in movies, the delay is way shorter for CD Arts than the DVD Case for Movies. Would it be possible to make that delay longer before the CD Case closes?

A) I guess, my post got lost among all others and you did not see this one. Do you think you could also use multiimage for that Music/Albums showcase view?

B) I saw that you had already increased the delay, it's now perfect! Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 06:16)LEDFan Wrote: 1- MUSIC / ALBUM Showcase View:
It now works very well for the Music/Album showcase view. However, there is a strange problem. It looks like many of my cdart are not showing at all while other do. I don't understand because the cdart.png files ARE present in the album folders.

multiimage take the images at random that a ugly fix to show more that one disc art , but im thinking that mod can make more trouble than solve it, thinking on removing it and wait if someone take control of extended info script
music is a pain in the ass if you dont had a good setup of your Art

anyone good with animation?
i got an idea but im no so good with animation it work but the timing is off ( this one is for me lol)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MSFighter - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 05:26)clipper99 Wrote:

Whoa! It's already my favourite collection view. Why don't I have it? SmileSmile

Cheers and thanks again for this GREAT skin!

great view of the sets. Some things if you can fix.

1. movie set case is not good compared to the nox blu-ray case.
1 A. left side of the case is cut no border line.
1 B. blu-ray logo is not clear. might want to use the nox one we are used to seeing..

2. if possible to lift the discs a bit. to show 75%? Can you do it or have to change a lot coding wise? Maybe disc can roll left to right.
2 A. as the movie list is in order can we make the discs too? so sm1, sm2, sm3, sm4, sm returns and mos.

3. down right box is empty, can we use that space to fill remaining movie info?

Other then that really nice. It might look a bit cultured on example harry potter set as I have multiple copies of the movies - total (10)

thanks for the great work!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-12

I have a question, I have used the script tp fix my colorec icons and reloaded. Where does this scripts place the icons? I have tried to replace an icon in the source folder of "Aeon.Nox-master" folder but that didnt change anything. So Im kinda lost. The new low-view looks much better Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-12

Extras/alticons

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-04-12

oh yeaaaaah Warlion, Cool!!!!
Just the only thing i was missing!
Thanks a lot

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - dpar - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 12:25)vicmanpergar Wrote:

Thanks a lot

I updated to the latest git but I can't get discart to show in lowlist view for sets. It works fine in Showcase view. Is there something I need to change?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 14:43)dpar Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 12:25)vicmanpergar Wrote:

Thanks a lot

I updated to the latest git but I can't get discart to show in lowlist view for sets. It works fine in Showcase view. Is there something I need to change?

I had to close XBMC and open it again for it to work, once updated.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 12:16)warlion Wrote: Extras/alticons

Nope, I only have "color defaulticons" and "color tvguide icon" in that folder..

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - dpar - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 14:47)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 14:43)dpar Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 12:25)vicmanpergar Wrote: oh yeaaaaah Warlion, Cool!!!!
Thanks a lot

I had to close XBMC and open it again for it to work, once updated.

I tried that. I tried a fresh install of Aeon Nox and it still isn't working for some reason.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Agent62 - 2014-04-12

This may have been asked already but here gies. Is there any way i can have moviesets view set to low list but keep my regular movie section view set to something else? For instance i prefer big covers in my movie section, but would like the new lowlist view for movie sets.

Once again i have to thank warlion, and all of the rest of you guys for the best xbmc experience ive had to date. Aeon Nox Gotham is heads and shoulders above any other skin.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - firetix - 2014-04-12

I wondering whether its possible to show the runtime of a movie in hours and minutes ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 09:34)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 06:16)LEDFan Wrote: 1- MUSIC / ALBUM Showcase View:

multiimage take the images at random that a ugly fix to show more that one disc art , but im thinking that mod can make more trouble than solve it, thinking on removing it and wait if someone take control of extended info script
music is a pain in the ass if you dont had a good setup of your Art

Please no, don't remove it warlion, multiimage works very well for Music/Artists! I don't understand why you say it's causing problem. I only asked you if it was possible to get this for the Music/Albums too (keeping the open case for this one). My art setup is good, in fact I just wish to get that random cdart for my albums because I 'd like to have more than one cdart for each album.

And to put a clear CD case on the music widget.

Tha'ts it.