Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-02-01

(2016-01-27, 05:48)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: Any progress?

Getting there, it has required quite a big change in the way ActivateWindow faves are launched so needs a lot of testing!

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - santos954 - 2016-02-01

(2016-01-30, 02:02)RetroScotty Wrote:
(2016-01-29, 19:34)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 21:14)RetroScotty Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

Fantastic addon! IMO, Kodi should have this as standard. I have the same bug as 'thekid' mentioned. When I press back after entering any video addon, it takes me to the "Files", "Playlists", "Video Add-ons" screen rather than back to the Super Favourite folder I created. However when you press "back" again, it goes back to the Super Favorites folder (you have to push back twice).

Is there a work around? Or do you know why it goes back to this screen rather than the Super Favourites folder?

I know its not an issue, but would be nice to work around it as the rest works flawlessly Smile

My setup: Openelec 6.0.0 (Kodi Isengard) on Raspberry Pi 2 using the "Amber" skin. Addons are Genesis, Phoenix, YouTube, LiveLeak.

Thanks again for the hard work bud!

Scott

If the addon you launch from Super Favourites is the same content type as the menu you launched SF from it shouldn't need the double back press.

If it is a different type it has to change to the windows first, hence having to press back twice.

So if you launch SF from the video menu, and then choose a video addon from within SF it should behave.

Thanks Spoyser!

All working and going back to the Super Favourite folder skipping the "Files", "Playlists", "Video Add-ons" screen now. My error was adding the SF folders to Kodi favourites from addons/programs/super favourites, when I should have added them from videos/addons/super favourites. Which seems obvious now lol.

F.Y.I: I am launching the SF folders from the home screen.

Thanks for the help and the awesome addon Smile

Scott

i added mine from the video version of super favorites and am still having that same problem. Using arctic zephyr.

Thank you for the awesome add-on!

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - bkoopmans - 2016-02-02

I am relatively new to KODI. I Love it!!. There is one thing, however, that is a bit of a pain is that you need to back up the navigation one step at a time, or as far as I can tell you have to. I have downloaded Super Favourites which is becoming my main source of navigation and there is an option to create a manual entry. I thought that if I used the activate window 10025 and then pointed to my super favourite repository I could create a "return to main menu" function that I could place on all of my sub-menus.

If I specify a sub-menu it works, but I cannot determine what the syntax should be for the root folder. Can anyone help?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mbriody - 2016-02-02

I'm new to this and I like it a lot. Only thing is that I use the standard context menu a lot so I'm constantly having to go through the SF menu first to get to it. Is it possible to:

a) Have this the other way round i.e. so that the SF menu is an entry on the standard context menu or:
b) Add the SF menu items (or some of them) directly to the standard context menu?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-02-02

(2016-02-02, 03:01)mbriody Wrote: I'm new to this and I like it a lot. Only thing is that I use the standard context menu a lot so I'm constantly having to go through the SF menu first to get to it. Is it possible to:

a) Have this the other way round i.e. so that the SF menu is an entry on the standard context menu or:
b) Add the SF menu items (or some of them) directly to the standard context menu?

It already adds itself to the standard context menu on Isengard and above,

Just disable the global menu in the SF settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mbriody - 2016-02-02

Perfect, thanks!

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-02-02

(2016-01-22, 01:52)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: SF is the best program add-on period. That being said i'm having the same issues as a lot of people getting it to work as a widget in arctic zepher skin. it keeps going to root video menu. not super folder. what is the correct path i should be typing in for android? Using plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?folder="folder name here". Widget will show the correct faves inside the folder but once selected goes straight to root video menu. any way to disable root menu all together? or a fix would be great. Thanks!!

Okay, I *think* this has now been resolved. For something so seemingly simple this has been a major PITA.

I have had to quite radically change some of the behaviour of SF in order to get the widgets to work correctly but I think it is all working and hopefully I haven't broken anything.

This version (1.0.46) is currently only available in my repo ( https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/raw/master/zips/repository.spoyser/repository.spoyser-1.0.6.zip ), I'll give it a few days and if no issues are reported I'll submit it to the official repo.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ulTimaS - 2016-02-02

(2016-02-02, 21:33)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 01:52)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: SF is the best program add-on period. That being said i'm having the same issues as a lot of people getting it to work as a widget in arctic zepher skin. it keeps going to root video menu. not super folder. what is the correct path i should be typing in for android? Using plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?folder="folder name here". Widget will show the correct faves inside the folder but once selected goes straight to root video menu. any way to disable root menu all together? or a fix would be great. Thanks!!

Okay, I *think* this has now been resolved. For something so seemingly simple this has been a major PITA.

I have had to quite radically change some of the behaviour of SF in order to get the widgets to work correctly but I think it is all working and hopefully I haven't broken anything.

This version (1.0.46) is currently only available in my repo (https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/raw/master/zips/repository.spoyser/repository.spoyser-1.0.6.zip), I'll give it a few days and if no issues are reported I'll submit it to the official repo.

Nice!! I tried it real quick and it seems to work. I'll report back if I find an issue.

ps: your link is broken, the trailing ')' and ',' is included in the link.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - watermouf - 2016-02-03

I am having issues in 15.2 with the new 1.0.46 when I try to edit the menu using context the favourties.xml seems to get corrupted or nothing happens.

The widgets I can confirm also work in titan, I had youtube channel folders that did not launch before and now they do.
but "linked" aka "shortcuted" folders do not.

Also secondary question is there anyway to sort folders if you have multiple folders in same dir ?
If I add it as a link I can sort the folder, but when I click back, it jumps back to superfavourites main menu, and not the previous sub folder I was in prior.
Would love a way to sort folder, or to go back to a previous subfolder using linked folders.

Thanks, let me know if you need a debug log but I am having same issue on another device, so guessing it has something to do with latest update.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-02-03

(2016-02-03, 04:17)watermouf Wrote: I am having issues in 15.2 with the new 1.0.46 when I try to edit the menu using context the favourties.xml seems to get corrupted or nothing happens.

Can you rephrase that, it makes no sense to me Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - smurff33 - 2016-02-03

(2016-02-02, 09:23)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 03:01)mbriody Wrote: I'm new to this and I like it a lot. Only thing is that I use the standard context menu a lot so I'm constantly having to go through the SF menu first to get to it. Is it possible to:

I am running Kodi 16 and the super favs menu does not appear in all addons when I select the context menu, i had globel option selected but have now unticked as mentioned above but this still does not make the super favs option appear in all addons using the context menu?

I am using the addon from your repo is that right or use the kodi one?

any suggestions as to why please, really liking the addon Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - smurff33 - 2016-02-03

(2016-02-03, 11:47)smurff33 Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 09:23)spoyser Wrote:

I am running Kodi 16 and the super favs menu does not appear in all addons when I select the context menu, i had globel option selected but have now unticked as mentioned above but this still does not make the super favs option appear in all addons using the context menu?

I am using the addon from your repo is that right or use the kodi one?

any suggestions as to why please, really liking the addon Smile

Got this working now in all addons Smile but have to have the globel context menu option ticked for it show show up in all addons, maybe this is due to kodi 16?

no problem just thought i would update you Smile thank again for all yur hard work on this addon Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2016-02-03

Mine is also corrupting my xml when trying to edit my super favs like trying to add thumbs to favs or changing text colours..it's only happeneing the last couple of days...need to re edit them manually with notepad...a lot of window numbers are adding in front of the playmedia command

Example this is what happened when using edit colourize name

<favourite name="Paw Patrol" thumb="/var/media/SANDISK 16G/Playlists Icons/pawpatrol.png">10001_:_PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Paw Patrol.m3u?sf_options=winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

It added "10001_:_ " infront of PlayMedia of all the favourites in that list instead of editing the title

When using move up/move down this is what happened

<favourite name="Paw Patrol" thumb="/var/media/SANDISK 16G/Playlists Icons/pawpatrol.png">10025_:_10025_:_PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Paw Patrol.m3u?sf_options=winID%3D10025%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

This time it added 10025 instead

If it helps I am also on 15.2 using openelec 6.0.1 on rpi2
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jjmucker - 2016-02-03

Still trying to get to grips with this.
I have a problem that I was hoping super favourites could sort out.

I use trakt and say for example I create a favourites for 'my movie collection' within an addon that uses Trakt.
I then I update my movie collection, is there a way for that favourite to update. It seems to only have the saved files that were there when I first created that favourite. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-02-03

(2016-02-03, 13:43)mariofenech Wrote: Mine is also corrupting my xml when trying to edit my super favs like trying to add thumbs to favs or changing text colours..it's only happeneing the last couple of days...need to re edit them manually with notepad...a lot of window numbers are adding in front of the playmedia command

Example this is what happened when using edit colourize name

<favourite name="Paw Patrol" thumb="/var/media/SANDISK 16G/Playlists Icons/pawpatrol.png">10001_:_PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Paw Patrol.m3u?sf_options=winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

It added "10001_:_ " infront of PlayMedia of all the favourites in that list instead of editing the title

When using move up/move down this is what happened

<favourite name="Paw Patrol" thumb="/var/media/SANDISK 16G/Playlists Icons/pawpatrol.png">10025_:_10025_:_PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Paw Patrol.m3u?sf_options=winID%3D10025%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

This time it added 10025 instead

If it helps I am also on 15.2 using openelec 6.0.1 on rpi2
Thanks

Looks like I messed it up a bit!

I'll get it sorted ASAP.

If it is a show stopper then roll back to 1.0.45 for now