Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-04-18

(2020-04-18, 00:43)Grinario Wrote: Hello Bart,

and a other issue:

i have implemetaded my IP-cams to stream in Kodi the live movie from the cams.
in version .58 the cams are open fast an every time when i start the stream. since version of your skin .60 the stream i sometimes open and sometimes not. Often my Kodi crashes and reboot when i will open a stream.
dou you know this problem?

with kind regars

grinario

@Grinario , I do not know what the problem might be, and do not have any way to reproduce it.  Maybe there is an addon that is interfering with live tv? I have not changed anything in the code between 3.2.58 and 3.2.60 that has to do with live tv, nor have I added any new addon requirements.  I am sorry I cannot be of more help here.

Kind regards,

Bart

(2020-04-18, 00:25)Grinario Wrote: first of all, i hope you are fine at this corona crisis.

Hello Bart,
i have a problem for long time ago. I have tested, tried various settings in Kodi and i don´t have a good live TV .

at first. in the standand SKin i dan´t have this problems.

1. when i show TV the picture is not liquid. all minute, or 2 minutes the picture is jerky.
2. when i go back to the home menü the picture is very jery.

Is there a problem in your skin and the live TV? in Movies i don´t have this problem. Can you plese check this? 
I have tried long time but, i have fond, in the standardskin the problem is not availible.

And yes, the live TV and the user interface have the same Hz 50Hz.
But hte live TV is not good and when we go back to the manü, the picture is very jerkly.

the rest of the Skin, is every time better.

with kind regars

grinario
@Grinario , thank you! I am well.  I hope you and yours are healthy and safe as well.

I have no idea about what could be happening here.  I do not have any particular code in Live TV different from movies.  Are you using Leia 18.6 or 18.5 or are you using Matrix? 

Regards,

Bart

(2020-04-17, 23:49)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 23:36)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I just pushed version 3.2.61 for Leia to the Amber repo.  As reported by @Johnny1982fd and @newbii, there is a bug in 3.2.60 (when updated from the Amber repo) that causes LibreELEC settings to display incorrectly with no background.  Please, if you are a LibreELEC or CoreELEC user and update Amber through the Amber repo, update to version 3.2.61.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

I am not seeing any updates on the Repo. I have Github installed on Windows, but it says the last update was yesterday.

Regards,

Shedrock 
@shedrock , only the Amber repo for Leia has an update.  In GitHub, the version for Leia is still 3.2.60.  I made a mistake updating the Amber repo, but GitHub was fine.  If you update from the Amber repo, then there should be an update (Leia only) for 3.2.61.  No need to update if you update from GitHub directly.

Regards,

Bart

(2020-04-17, 23:44)Johnny1982fd Wrote: my bigrespect for your work and the interval with which you push new versions

THANKS BART !

@Johnny1982fd , thank you for your kind words! Smile

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Grinario - 2020-04-18

(2020-04-18, 00:52)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 00:25)Grinario Wrote: first of all, i hope you are fine at this corona crisis.

Hello Bart,
i have a problem for long time ago. I have tested, tried various settings in Kodi and i don´t have a good live TV .

1. when i show TV the picture is not liquid. all minute, or 2 minutes the picture is jerky.

Is there a problem in your skin and the live TV? in Movies i don´t have this problem. Can you plese check this? 
I have tried long time but, i have fond, in the standardskin the problem is not availible.

But hte live TV is not good and when we go back to the manü, the picture is very jerkly.

with kind regars

grinario
@Grinario , thank you! I am well.  I hope you and yours are healthy and safe as well.

I have no idea about what could be happening here.  I do not have any particular code in Live TV different from movies.  Are you using Leia 18.6 or 18.5 or are you using Matrix? 

Regards,

Bart 
I´m using 18.6. and i have no other addon installed. 
The problem with the livestresm from my cams are new and this comes out after the update.

The Problem with the live TV exists log time longer as i´m here in the Forum. I thinked long time this i a problem from me (Hardware, Network......) But today i had the idea test with embuary, and there is no Problem.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2020-04-18

(2020-04-18, 00:54)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , only the Amber repo for Leia has an update.  In GitHub, the version for Leia is still 3.2.60.  I made a mistake updating the Amber repo, but GitHub was fine.  If you update from the Amber repo, then there should be an update (Leia only) for 3.2.61.  No need to update if you update from GitHub directly.

Regards,

Bart 
So I guess I will change the version in the addon.xml file to 3.2.61 in order to avoid the update message in Kodi then.

Shedrock

(2020-04-18, 01:00)Grinario Wrote:
(2020-04-18, 00:52)bsoriano Wrote:

Hello Bart,

with kind regars

grinario

Regards,

Bart 
I´m using 18.6. and i have no other addon installed. 
The problem with the livestresm from my cams are new and this comes out after the update.

The Problem with the live TV exists log time longer as i´m here in the Forum. I thinked long time this i a problem from me (Hardware, Network......) But today i had the idea test with embuary, and there is no Problem.
@Grinario, I apologize that I am at a loss on how to help here. I cannot reproduce the problem. Please change your Kodi language to English and send me a debug log of when the problem happens with live TV and I will try to see if I can find anything in the log. If I cannot, I don't think I will be able to help, as I have no idea what to look for. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-04-18

(2020-04-17, 19:11)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 11:57)Cyberdom Wrote: Hello,

I just updated Amber 3.2.60.

@bsoriano, you told me that you had translated "Panel 2" and "Big panel 2" into French but I noticed that in "View mode" they are always in English.
- You must put "Panneau" for "Panel 2".
- You have to put "Grand panneau" for "Big panel 2".

Another thing, in the Amber settings, there is no distinction between "Disable panel view" and "Disable panel 2 view" as well as between "Disable large panel view" and "Disable large view panel 2 ", I have this :
Désactiver la vue panneau
Désactiver la vue grand panneau

I think you should put this :
Désactiver la vue panneau 2
Désactiver la vue grand panneau 2

Would it be possible to translate the elements into French in View mode :
- For "Disable info panel" put "Désactiver les infos".
- For "Aternate list layout" put "Alterner la position de la liste"

Thanks in advance.
@Cyberdom , thanks for your feedback.  I will check those strings you mentioned and verify that the translation is correctly applied.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Cyberdom, there are a lot of strings in the skin that are not translated to French.  Are you willing to complete the French translation? Please let me know.  Thanks.   
Yesterday, I updated Amber 3.2.61. @bsoriano, I do not know if you tried to translate into French the few elements that I mentioned but they are still in English.
Will it be for the next update, Amber 3.2.62 ?

For the rest of the elements to be translated, we will see later.

Hello Bart,

with kind regars

grinario
For my part, I did not notice any problem with fluency with the television.
I use Kodi Leia 18.6 on Nvidia Shield TV with Amber 3.2.61, Tvheadend and an HDHomeRun Connect Duo.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-04-19

(2020-04-18, 11:34)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 19:11)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-04-17, 11:57)Cyberdom Wrote: Hello,

I just updated Amber 3.2.60.

@bsoriano, you told me that you had translated "Panel 2" and "Big panel 2" into French but I noticed that in "View mode" they are always in English.
- You must put "Panneau" for "Panel 2".
- You have to put "Grand panneau" for "Big panel 2".

Another thing, in the Amber settings, there is no distinction between "Disable panel view" and "Disable panel 2 view" as well as between "Disable large panel view" and "Disable large view panel 2 ", I have this :

I think you should put this :
Désactiver la vue panneau 2
Désactiver la vue grand panneau 2

Would it be possible to translate the elements into French in View mode :
- For "Disable info panel" put "Désactiver les infos".
- For "Aternate list layout" put "Alterner la position de la liste"

Thanks in advance.
@Cyberdom , thanks for your feedback.  I will check those strings you mentioned and verify that the translation is correctly applied.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Cyberdom, there are a lot of strings in the skin that are not translated to French.  Are you willing to complete the French translation? Please let me know.  Thanks.    
Yesterday, I updated Amber 3.2.61. @bsoriano, I do not know if you tried to translate into French the few elements that I mentioned but they are still in English.
Will it be for the next update, Amber 3.2.62 ?

For the rest of the elements to be translated, we will see later.

Hello Bart,

with kind regars

grinario
For my part, I did not notice any problem with fluency with the television.
I use Kodi Leia 18.6 on Nvidia Shield TV with Amber 3.2.61, Tvheadend and an HDHomeRun Connect Duo. 
@Cyberdom , the french translations that you provided will be in the next update.  3.2.61 was just to solve the LibreELEC/CoreELEC settings bug.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Cyberdom - 2020-04-19

OK, thank you @bsoriano.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-04-19

Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.2.62 (Leia) and 3.3.62 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

1. Add Alternate Layout for Big List.  This baiscally swaps the info panel and the list, like in the other views.  Please note that I will not be adding an option to disable the info panel in Big List.

2. Option to hide the unwatched episode count for tv shows in list views.  You will find a new option in skin settings to do this:

3. Other msicellaneous fixes.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - jusjoken - 2020-04-20

(2020-04-19, 19:53)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.2.62 (Leia) and 3.3.62 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

1. Add Alternate Layout for Big List.  This baiscally swaps the info panel and the list, like in the other views.  Please note that I will not be adding an option to disable the info panel in Big List.

2. Option to hide the unwatched episode count for tv shows in list views.  You will find a new option in skin settings to do this:

3. Other msicellaneous fixes.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the alternate on the Big List....works perfect.  Much appreciated

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2020-04-24

Hello all,

I have just uploaded versions 3.2.63 (Leia) and 3.3.63 (Matrix) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  Main changes:

1. Thanks to @sualfred, Amber now uses script.embuary.helper for the random movie, tv show, video, global, music video, music and playlist backgrounds for the menu items.  This, of course, if you have that addon installed (please update it to the latest version in the Kodi repo).  The great advantage of using embaury helper is that if a movie, tv show, music video, artist or movie playlist item does not have fanart, it will be skipped, so no more balck backgrounds for items without fanart.

If you do not have embuary helper installed, the random backgrounds will continue to function as they have until now.

2. I have continued work on the top right overlays.  Please note that this is stil a work in progress, so the icons, colors and functionality are not final, and some items might not look great.  For this version, I have added unwatched episode count for tv shows in the top right overlay.  It looks like this so far:

i have also added a percent played for in-progress movies to the top right overlay.  It looks like this so far:

3. I have added, for collections (sets), the number of movies from the collection that you have in your library.  In order for this to show up, you need to have script.skin.info.service installed, version 1.0.7 or above.  It looks like this:

There are other fixes as well to list views and to configuration of statistics lines.

Please download, test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Johnny1982fd - 2020-04-24

@bsoriano 

Hi, and thanks again for this nice update.

Point 3. Does not work. I guess one of my setting is wrong.
script.skin.info.service has version 1.0.7

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Kyselak - 2020-04-24

Hi Bart,

just installed the update and noticed that the watched check marks are missing from some of the TV episode list view types: List, Low List and Tall List.
All other view types do show them.
Other than that Amber is still the best Kodi skin around! IMHO  Blush