Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

fTV (Isengard only) - ADHDMedia - 2015-07-30

(2015-07-29, 08:07)Hitcher Wrote: Unfortunately skins can't define the sort order of the content yet.

...so this is something that can be done in the future then…?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - User 261549 - 2015-07-31

Can somebody please help me get the moves and Tv shows to show icons (Widgets) to show on the side, I am on Kodi 15 final and Windows 10. I read threw the thread and I installed the latest versions i could see of Ftv, and ScriptShortcuts and Toolbox. Nothing is working. Please tell me what is wrong.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - b711 - 2015-07-31

"Nothing is working" is to less. Can you use the skin? Or can't it even be installed? You need to set up / customize the home screen manually after sucessful install of skin.ftv

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - soulshadow - 2015-07-31

Hi, Thank you for the great skin. Really good.

Though since I updated the skin, I too can not get anything to work i.e Screen shortcuts. Even reinstalled kodi.

All I get is the Favourites working... But if I go in to skin settings add a widget for TV Shows... Nothing shows up.

Please can someone help with this...Also the next show playback. Is not working too.

Any reply helpful

Ian

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - joeyd2424 - 2015-08-01

No longer just a skilled skinner but a team kodi member! Seems like something to congratulate on Smile

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Ayla - 2015-08-01

Hitcher, did something change with skin.ftv on your Github?

I had problems updating/merging my Live TV fork today;

It seems the repo was deleted and created again (I'm not very good a Github, so maybe I'm just seeing things)?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-08-01

Yeah, I'm not very good with Github either and couldn't revert a commit so restarted. Confused

fTV (Isengard only) - Ayla - 2015-08-01

(2015-08-01, 18:26)Hitcher Wrote: Yeah, I'm not very good with Github either and couldn't revert a commit so restarted. Confused

Ah, OK. Thanks for the info. I restarted my fork too, and it's working again.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - User 261549 - 2015-08-03

(2015-07-31, 06:20)b711 Wrote: "Nothing is working" is to less. Can you use the skin? Or can't it even be installed? You need to set up / customize the home screen manually after sucessful install of skin.ftv

Nothing is working is to what I said about trying everything pre said and still not getting the icons to load. I explained everything to justify it.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-08-03

Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Customise Home Menu > Customise Submenu #1

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - emal011 - 2015-08-03

Pretty cool idea, I like the homeWidgets settings. It just, there is a way to change the color of the background? I use a projector for my Kodi setup, but the black background is not matching the fonts colors and is very difficult to read some menus tittles...

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - clayfree - 2015-08-04

I have to add that I am also having issues with the home widgets. I just installed Kodi15.0 on a new Fire stick using ftv 1.2.4 and I cannot get any of the movies widgets to show up. I don't have any in-between versions so I dropped back to version 1.0.0 and all seems to be working.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - steslatt - 2015-08-04

I'm having issues with home widgets also. V1.0.0 worked fine, I upgraded to master on Github in order to get the OSD controls (couldn't get the keymap stop button to work) and I no longer have home widgets or any settings for the home widgets.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-08-04

And you're all using the Github version of skin shortcuts?
How far exactly do you get following the setup posted above?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - steslatt - 2015-08-04

I'm using 0.4.5 version of skin shortcuts. Is that the same as the github one? I can get all the way through the customize submenu set up but nothing shows on my home screen.