Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-04-15

Here -

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=173500

Do you know if anyone else is having the problem? You shouldn't waste your time if it my PC causing the problem... If it is a git problem I will try to do whatever I can.

Do you want me to make a video?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-04-15

(2014-04-15, 06:31)noonzascript Wrote: Here -

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=173500

Do you know if anyone else is having the problem? You shouldn't waste your time if it my PC causing the problem... If it is a git problem I will try to do whatever I can.

Do you want me to make a video?

My showcase view is fine and I'm using the latest update.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to see if a re-install of XBMC fixes everything. I'll update this post soon-ish.

Edit: back-uped and installed XBMC. Syncing Aeon Nox 4 now.
Edit2: Didn't fix anything

@Warner306 are you updated from the latest GIT or are you using the "DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.8 New" version? and are you using any mods?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-15

Sorry noonzascript I can't find any error in your log not sure why you having this issues is driving me crazy

It's okay. Thanks a lot for your time and help.

I'm going to use "Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies" from the 4.1.9.8 Zip because that works 100%.

Cheers again.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-15

warlion: just a small question regarding conditional weather. I'm using the latest git with Dr. Toxic Megapack images for the pictures.( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41650&pid=1604625#pid1604625 ) I have indicated the path for the Weather folder in the Skin settings and I now see the conditional images displaying when I click on Weather while at the home menu. It's amazingly working very well and very impressive. I also use your real images for the small pictures, very nice too.

My question is: Is it possible to see the conditional fanart pictures while you hover our mouse over the weather item at the home menu (so, before we click on the weather item)? Actually, I see the default pictures from \addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9\backgrounds ?

Edit: Oh, I just noticed this post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1682169#pid1682169 This solved my question. All weather conditions are now showing the real time conditions everywhere within the skin. It's working pretty well.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - pierre8991 - 2014-04-15

Warlion, thank's to take care of my question, but can you explain a little bit more when you said

"if you like the thumb better remove the clearlogo for the movie inside"

I allready selected thumb in the "apparence setup"

This appears only on the sagas view !

Ughhh. I've ran into another problem. So I have the color/reloaded, audio, language, etc icons selected which works everywhere except when watching a video file -

Any ideas how to fix this? I have the correct paths, etc selected. I'm also using the latest git except for a custom Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml which i don't think is the problem.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-15

The way to fix it is stop using another mod on top of the skin that don't been updated correctly for 4.1.9.8

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-04-15

(2014-04-14, 13:49)Lockos Wrote: Hi Warlion !
I've downloaded your latest git version and a few bugs that remain :

1) CDart (disc.png) for albums is not showing unless I play a song of the selected artist (with or without Mike's mod it is the same result). Can you take a look at this. The goal here would be to have them displaying while navigating between albums, exactly like for movies .

2) One Display bug in poster view for TVShows when you press the up arrow on a poster, you have an empty duration field, can you replace it with a more suitable field ? :

3) While navigating in the movie section, it is really great to have language flags finally working ! But it would be better to have a more complete display about subtitles too ! (like in the info pannel), so can you take the green part on the first picture and report it on the red part on the second picture :

First picture (which is good) :

Second picture (with the red part less complete because we don't have any info about subtitles) :

4) In your latest video about movie sets you are able to select an extrafanart for movie sets via the contextual menu. How do you achieve that ? I don't have extrafanarts when I do the same thing !

Thanks a lot in advance for your help dude !

Hi Warlion, any answer about those 4 requests ? Thank you ! Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - radigast - 2014-04-15

--Moved - Created Separate Thread--

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bobrap - 2014-04-15

I hate to join the list of people having problems. Sad I normally use random episodes as the background on the home screen, but, I'm getting a black screen. Seems to be the same for random movies. Any ideas for a fix?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-04-15

Anyone with a solution to my problem? I had to do a clean install but copied over my sources and advancedsettings for connecting to mysql. Before, I could select random movie or TV art for the corresponding menus and then that menu would show random movie fanart or episode fanart. Now, it only shows a black screen. Nothing I did could make it display art when I selected "display random movie art". How do I solve this?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bobrap - 2014-04-15

(2014-04-15, 15:36)patseguin Wrote: Anyone with a solution to my problem? I had to do a clean install but copied over my sources and advancedsettings for connecting to mysql. Before, I could select random movie or TV art for the corresponding menus and then that menu would show random movie fanart or episode fanart. Now, it only shows a black screen. Nothing I did could make it display art when I selected "display random movie art". How do I solve this?

Didn't see your earlier post. Seems you and I have the same problem. I'm running the latest Git.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-15

Warlion,

1- MOVIES: Movie Live DVD case option:
When I'm browsing Music in Showcase View, I have set the parameters to show Live CD case and it's working well.
When I'm browsing Movies in Showcase View, I have set the parameters to show Live DVD case and it's only working when I'm on Movie sets. For all other movies, it doesn't show a Live DVD case in the background.

Music Artist Showcase View on an artist (We see the Live CD case in the fanart background):

Movie Showcase View on Movie Sets (We see the Live DVD case in the fanart background):

Movie Showcase View on a regular movie (We don't see the Live DVD case in the fanart background):

Is this a bug or working as intended?

2- MUSIC: Clear CD Case on Music widget:

(2014-04-12, 06:16)LEDFan Wrote: As mikebzh44 also answered in another post, we don't need the case to open in the widget. But, could we at least get the clear CD Case? We have the option of DVD cases for the movies and cases for TV Show, we could also have the cases for the music widget no? This is what I actually have in my music widget (only the box):

We have it in the Movies widget:

We have it in the TV Shows widget:

We don't have it in the Music widget:

You never answered on this one. Please, would it be possible to add this?