Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-12-31

@tad61 

You're a bug finding machine.  I fixed that one too.

@grimmace92 

That's just bizarre.  I don't understand why the images would appear on one system and not the other with the same code.  I'm having similar oddness on my FireTV, but it's just the Boxsets set animation not working.  I've tried it on two Windows PCs and it works just fine.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grimmace92 - 2017-12-31

(2017-12-31, 02:56)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92 

That's just bizarre.  I don't understand why the images would appear on one system and not the other with the same code.  I'm having similar oddness on my FireTV, but it's just the Boxsets set animation not working.  I've tried it on two Windows PCs and it works just fine.
 I figured it out.  It's the Titles colour in the colours menu.  It was set to none.  That took way too long to figure out Smile .  You can make the animation whatever color you want.  Also had a question about the show logo option.  If you select and don't happen to have one it shows nothing but if you toggle it off it shows the name of the movie.  Can you set that option to default to the generic name if no logo is found?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - gotham_x - 2017-12-31

(2017-12-31, 02:52)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61 

You're a bug finding machine.  I fixed that one too.
 Hey Latts , in a certain way we are fishermen we too , fishermen of bugs... 
Happy New Year !!!

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2017-12-31

Anyone else having this odd behaviour: CD art from one movie (The Shawshank Redemption) appearing in TV Shows, Movies and Addons? Happens randomly it seems. After a restart of Kodi everything is fine. ImageImageImage

@grimmace92 

Ahh...OK.  Yeah, the text has a fallback color, but the images use a colordiffuse and it has to have a color selected.

I'll take a look at the code for the logo.

@gotham_x 

Haha...bug fishermen.

Happy New Year's to you and yours and everyone else on the Forum!  Stay safe and I'll see ya in 2018!

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2017-12-31

Hi Latts, doesn't the skin support Extended Info from the context menu?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2017-12-31

(2017-12-31, 19:43)MB1968 Wrote: Hi Latts, doesn't the skin support Extended Info from the context menu?

I think there is an enable context menu option inside extended info settings. Try there

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-01-01

Hi, Extended Info is available in the context menu. But on Emiralles's AeonMQ7 version the Extended Info addon won't open and causes error messages. Doesn't happen in Wanilton's AeonMQ7 version 2.0.7.5. Any idea how to solve this?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-01-01

@MB1968 

I updated the code for the ExtendedInfo Script in the context menu.  It will be part of the next update.

@gotham_x 

Are you able to see extrafanart with sets in other views with MQ 7?  I've been through most of the views and I don't see the extrafanart1.jpg image I added to my Batman Collection set.  Does the image need to be under the main folder of the set or in an extrafanart folder?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - gotham_x - 2018-01-01

With MQ7  , it just seems like that  extrafanart1 , not working with none view in movie set collection , yes ,  does the image extranart1 need to be under the main folder of the set.

here is an example of how extrafanart1 it should be ,  showcase view by madnox.
showcase view that yes opens and apply extrafanart1 ,

(2017-12-31, 04:57)grimmace92 Wrote:  I figured it out.  It's the Titles colour in the colours menu.  It was set to none.  That took way too long to figure out Smile .  You can make the animation whatever color you want.  Also had a question about the show logo option.  If you select and don't happen to have one it shows nothing but if you toggle it off it shows the name of the movie.  Can you set that option to default to the generic name if no logo is found? 

The title of the movie will display as text if you have "Show Logo" enabled and there is no logo available, but it is also tied to the titles color.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grimmace92 - 2018-01-02

(2018-01-01, 21:17)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-12-31, 04:57)grimmace92 Wrote:  I figured it out.  It's the Titles colour in the colours menu.  It was set to none.  That took way too long to figure out Smile .  You can make the animation whatever color you want.  Also had a question about the show logo option.  If you select and don't happen to have one it shows nothing but if you toggle it off it shows the name of the movie.  Can you set that option to default to the generic name if no logo is found? 

The title of the movie will display as text if you have "Show Logo" enabled and there is no logo available, but it is also tied to the titles color. 
 Ahh.  Thats is correct.  All good now.  Thanks!