Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-05-17

DanMan Wrote:Just been updated to v1.2 .....ta

but now I've lost my music playlist widget. Huh

I see, damn I made a typo. I totally missed that one. Please drop this in 720p folder to fix the problem.
http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/files/Includes_HomeWidgets.xml

- BigNoid - 2011-05-17

Victim Wrote:Hello Noid. A while ago I asked if it was possible to add a border around posters, as to not have dark ones blend with the OSD.

Well, I ended up painting the borders from the Neon65 theme white and thought I share it. It blend well with the default theme, and thought maybe you can use it.
I think you're on to something, but I must say that I find the borders to invasive for the normal theme. What do you think about something like this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?29j1q6cwjlsc6l8

- Victim - 2011-05-18

Big_Noid Wrote:I think you're on to something, but I must say that I find the borders to invasive for the normal theme. What do you think about something like this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?29j1q6cwjlsc6l8

Wow! That does indeed look better! Will you be making similar styled borders for episode thumbs too?

- antisuck - 2011-05-18

Is it just me, or does setting a custom focus offset for the home menu not just offset the focus at startup, but also land you somewhere unexpected every time you leave the home menu and return to it? I'm thinking that might not be the intended behavior.

- nicknacc - 2011-05-18

i try to switch the banners for a tv show, and it downloads it, then it kinda freezes with a exclamation popup saying its done (sometimes) but i lose control of xbmc and have to press esc to gain control, the banner doesnt switch. yet when i go into the root of the tv show its there. whaaaa?

- casperse - 2011-05-18

Is the movie Counter disabled in the new version?
(Before I had a counter 23/289) when doing Cover flow

I cant express how happy I am with this skin!
Its running fast and looks great!
My entire family loves this view over all others.Big Grin

And thanks for the feedback regarding Cinema Experience (I uninstalled the script so I guess in a future version the submenu will just go away Wink

- BigNoid - 2011-05-18

antisuck Wrote:Is it just me, or does setting a custom focus offset for the home menu not just offset the focus at startup, but also land you somewhere unexpected every time you leave the home menu and return to it? I'm thinking that might not be the intended behavior.

You found a bug. It happens when you don't have recently added items enabled on dharma. In the git version it always adds custom focus, which is also bad. Both are now fixed.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-18

Victim Wrote:Wow! That does indeed look better! Will you be making similar styled borders for episode thumbs too?
I'm still thinking about what to do. I could make a seperate theme for it, so that all shadows are replaced by the glowing white border.
nicknacc Wrote:i try to switch the banners for a tv show, and it downloads it, then it kinda freezes with a exclamation popup saying its done (sometimes) but i lose control of xbmc and have to press esc to gain control, the banner doesnt switch. yet when i go into the root of the tv show its there. whaaaa?
Yeah, thats not freezing. This skin doesn't have an ok button implemented (by design), so whenever there's an ok button you have to press esc instead of ok (which basically is the same, because all ok pop-ups in XBMC are to close the dialog) I don't follow you, what goes wrong where exactly?
casperse Wrote:Is the movie Counter disabled in the new version?
(Before I had a counter 23/289) when doing Cover flow

I cant express how happy I am with this skin!
Its running fast and looks great!
My entire family loves this view over all others.Big Grin

And thanks for the feedback regarding Cinema Experience (I uninstalled the script so I guess in a future version the submenu will just go away Wink
Thx! I still have item count in showcase views. Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

- nicknacc - 2011-05-19

take my show south park for example. in bannerplex instead of the banner it just has a super stretched out poster. so when i go into show information, get logo, then pick a banner, it downloads, does the exclamation thing, but never changes the fanart, maybe ill try it in a different skin then switch bck?

- st graveyard - 2011-05-19

Thanks for the update Big_NOID. I will be posting my views and bugs very soon as well. I'm currently fiddling with the new ALA support in NOX! Looks great so far.

Thanks for the excellent work!

- aeiah - 2011-05-19

Big_Noid Wrote:You found a bug. It happens when you don't have recently added items enabled on dharma. In the git version it always adds custom focus, which is also bad. Both are now fixed.

i can confirm this is fixed (the dharma custom focus bug). for any other dirty hackers like me who've messed with aeon nox xml and dont want to pull the whole svn trunk, the file in question is 720p/Includes_MainMenu.xml

many thanks for this skin big nod, it looks beautiful, has all the customisation i need, and also lets me strip down all the options so the girlfriend's parents dont accidentally order the files in an odd way Cool

- BigNoid - 2011-05-19

nicknacc Wrote:take my show south park for example. in bannerplex instead of the banner it just has a super stretched out poster. so when i go into show information, get logo, then pick a banner, it downloads, does the exclamation thing, but never changes the fanart, maybe ill try it in a different skin then switch bck?
Enable "Use posters instead of banners" in the general skin settings section to fix your problem.
aeiah Wrote:i can confirm this is fixed (the dharma custom focus bug). for any other dirty hackers like me who've messed with aeon nox xml and dont want to pull the whole svn trunk, the file in question is 720p/Includes_MainMenu.xml

many thanks for this skin big nod, it looks beautiful, has all the customisation i need, and also lets me strip down all the options so the girlfriend's parents dont accidentally order the files in an odd way Cool
Good to hear it's fixed!
st graveyard Wrote:Thanks for the update Big_NOID. I will be posting my views and bugs very soon as well. I'm currently fiddling with the new ALA support in NOX! Looks great so far.

Thanks for the excellent work!
Good to hear you like it. I hope you don't find too many bugs Wink

- dascmo - 2011-05-19

nicknacc Wrote:i try to switch the banners for a tv show, and it downloads it, then it kinda freezes with a exclamation popup saying its done (sometimes) but i lose control of xbmc and have to press esc to gain control, the banner doesnt switch. yet when i go into the root of the tv show its there. whaaaa?

Delete your textures.db file located here.

Windows: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\

I had this issue for a while and this solved it.

- fional - 2011-05-19

dascmo Wrote:Delete your textures.db file located here.

Windows: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\

I had this issue for a while and this solved it.

If you delete textures.db, don't you have to get all the images separately?

- DarKelP - 2011-05-19

Hi, I really love this Skin, It's fast (i have Atom+ION, the other aeon skin are slower) and beautiful. Live TV support would be great.

I think i have found a bug:

In Video-Library mode if i go to shutdown menu (press "s") and then Exit XBMC, a runtime error message appears.

This bug only happens if TvTunes is installed and activated (Skin settings-Enable TvTunes)

It must be a bug in TvTunes because with Transparency! and Neon skin also occurs, but not with confluence (TvTunes is not supported).

Many thanks for the work.