Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

- jsttesting - 2011-07-25

Hey Ajay, no chance of putting the Telugu channels like maa, etv, etc back online?

Telugu Movies - Videobb - sreenivas.hcu - 2011-07-26

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your plugin. None of the VideoBB sources are working in the plugin.
Do you have time to look at this ?

- sreenivas.hcu - 2011-07-26

jsttesting Wrote:Hey Ajay, no chance of putting the Telugu channels like maa, etv, etc back online?

Hi, maa, zee telugu, etv streams are working today for me. Please check.

- ajay - 2011-07-27

crappymate Wrote:Aj,
Did u investigate my logs .
Videobb steam not working.thanks
Ram

Unable to see anything wrong related to add-on. It seems like videobb video is not buffering correctly. It started but there was no continuity. Did you try any other movie video. If it is happening regularly, you may like to share the logs with XBMC experts.
By the way, which XBMC version you are using.

- Jackhari - 2011-07-27

Hi aj,
i think videobb changed the way they stream.another person on this thread also writng that videobb links not working.
I have tried 4 or 5 different videobb links.it starts playing and after 5-10 seconds stops itself.I have got xbmc 10.1.
This issue started happening since 2 weeks.Before it was working fine.so I assume videobb changed something in streaming .
cheers
Ram

ajay Wrote:Unable to see anything wrong related to add-on. It seems like videobb video is not buffering correctly. It started but there was no continuity. Did you try any other movie video. If it is happening regularly, you may like to share the logs with XBMC experts.
By the way, which XBMC version you are using.

- huscoolcal - 2011-07-29

Ajay - any chance we could get tvnsports added - Ind vs england is free on there - would be great to watch from atv2 like willow tv

- ajay - 2011-07-30

huscoolcal Wrote:Ajay - any chance we could get tvnsports added - Ind vs england is free on there - would be great to watch from atv2 like willow tv

NO man, I tried adding it while world cup but couldn't because tvnsports redirects streaming request multiple times to hid itself. And at the end streaming quality is not that good. YOu should go for Willow TV 6 months season pass man. Try my Willow TV add-on.

- ajay - 2011-07-30

crappymate Wrote:Hi aj,
i think videobb changed the way they stream.another person on this thread also writng that videobb links not working.
I have tried 4 or 5 different videobb links.it starts playing and after 5-10 seconds stops itself.I have got xbmc 10.1.
This issue started happening since 2 weeks.Before it was working fine.so I assume videobb changed something in streaming .
cheers
Ram

Mine works pretty nicely. I have apple tv 2 with XBMC v10.0.9 and macbook pro with XBMC nightly build.

- sreenivas.hcu - 2011-07-31

ajay Wrote:Mine works pretty nicely. I have apple tv 2 with XBMC v10.0.9 and macbook pro with XBMC nightly build.

mine also started working when i upgraded to 10.0.9 version. I had problems with earlier versions.

- ravisanin - 2011-07-31

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for brilliant job, mate.

If I buy the Desitvstreams sports pack. Will I be able to watch IndEng cricket series via the desitvstream plugin in Live Tv?

Kind Regards
Ravi

- activate - 2011-07-31

Hey mate,

I thought I'd try the desitvstreams sports stuff. I have got a login and username but it says that it is invalid. If I login from the website it works, although I haven't seen a working stream yet. Do you want me to pm the username/password to try.

- ajay - 2011-07-31

activate Wrote:Hey mate,

I thought I'd try the desitvstreams sports stuff. I have got a login and username but it says that it is invalid. If I login from the website it works, although I haven't seen a working stream yet. Do you want me to pm the username/password to try.

Yes send me private message containing user details.

- Jackhari - 2011-08-01

HI,
I have got version 10.1 which is the latest I think.
Can u test with version 10.1.I am thinking its problem with this version only.
I might roll back to old version if videobb stream works.

thanks

sreenivas.hcu Wrote:mine also started working when i upgraded to 10.0.9 version. I had problems with earlier versions.

- gaj11 - 2011-08-06

Hi Ajay,
I am new to this. You have done a brilliant job. But I have got a problem using filmi by nature add on. Most of the links coming up with “video removed due to copyright issues” Please advice. Thanks.

- ajay - 2011-08-06

gaj11 Wrote:Hi Ajay,
I am new to this. You have done a brilliant job. But I have got a problem using filmi by nature add on. Most of the links coming up with “video removed due to copyright issues” Please advice. Thanks.

For which tv or movies you are getting this prompt.