Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-04-18

(2013-04-18, 04:17)pragnesh Wrote: filmi by nature is working in my ipad but it;s not working in my atv

Version of add-on?? for both machines.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pragnesh - 2013-04-18

in my ipad version is 2.1.2 and my atv 2.1.1

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-04-18

(2013-04-18, 04:27)pragnesh Wrote: in my ipad version is 2.1.2 and my atv 2.1.1

You have your answer in above
Information.
Force Refresh aj addon from xbmc settings to get update.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pragnesh - 2013-04-18

thanks ajay

one more thing

i want addon for www.gujaratishow.com

hi ajay when i click any movies my atv reboot

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-04-18

(2013-04-14, 19:22)ajay Wrote: There was a bug in addon as well, it was able to pull information but failed to set it correctly. It is fixed in newer version.

Movie Information works..thanks for the fix, Ajay. Big Grin One strangeness on my side though - all Cast shows Mike as Bob....lol...no clue how....is this something only I have ?

FYI, some Info have trailers, others don't.

FYI, I also noticed that you added <Play from here> in Trailers context menu but seems it does not work for now (it does try to get content but then does nothing)Sad. I am sure this is "work in progress"...with <Play from here> on youtube channels are on its way too Smile

Again, appreciate all your time and efforts with new categorizations and new features. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ra_one - 2013-04-18

Hi Ajay

Any chance of yupptv add on...

Many thanks

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-04-18

(2013-04-18, 15:00)ra_one Wrote: Hi Ajay

Any chance of yupptv add on...

Many thanks

If someone can share username and password, I might be able to make one.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ra_one - 2013-04-18

Thanks Ajay,

Can I email you?

(2013-04-18, 15:18)ra_one Wrote: Thanks Ajay,

Can I email you?

Send private message...

Done..thx..

I didn't subscribe at this stage, but you can access all the free channels, which I do every day..

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pragnesh - 2013-04-19

hi ajay

i want addon for www.gujaratishow.com

plz. help

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - =:Mustang:= - 2013-04-19

(2011-05-05, 09:16)ajay Wrote: Hi,

Filmi By NATURE is going to become more FILMI soon.

Download XBMC add-on Filmi BY NATURE.

NOTE: TV SHOWS are now moved to new add-on : TV on DESI ZONE.

Cheers,
AJ
My Repo link: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/

I found your work last year, and the third day I shared it with my boss , ur plugin got outdated, and you no longer were working on it.
I have been meaning to contact you, but I thought u lost interest and wont be coming back.

For coming back thank you very much. I almost every other day keep seeing your updates , and am glad about it.
I was trying to find source for those great quality movies, The other source that we use desirulez, has crappy quality stuff.

Now I would like to know if u have a PP , and would like to contribute.
Also could you link on your first post to xbmchub thread of urs where u wud be active.
For most reasons a lot of plugin creators are more active on xbmchub than in here.

kudos to XBMC dev team , for making great app. I am confused shud I be donating here or on xbmchub for the devs? or are both same?
If you could sort that confusion thanks. lastly how do I rep u? its sad with so many hundreds of posts , only 13 ppl have repped u. I think its expected of desi ppl to
1. Never care about repping
2. Never seed anything they leech Nod
and always have those poor quality videos shared.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-04-20

(2013-04-19, 23:21)=:Mustang:= Wrote:
(2011-05-05, 09:16)ajay Wrote: Hi,

Filmi By NATURE is going to become more FILMI soon.

Download XBMC add-on Filmi BY NATURE.

NOTE: TV SHOWS are now moved to new add-on : TV on DESI ZONE.

Cheers,
AJ
My Repo link: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/

I found your work last year, and the third day I shared it with my boss , ur plugin got outdated, and you no longer were working on it.
I have been meaning to contact you, but I thought u lost interest and wont be coming back.

For coming back thank you very much. I almost every other day keep seeing your updates , and am glad about it.
I was trying to find source for those great quality movies, The other source that we use desirulez, has crappy quality stuff.

Now I would like to know if u have a PP , and would like to contribute.
Also could you link on your first post to xbmchub thread of urs where u wud be active.
For most reasons a lot of plugin creators are more active on xbmchub than in here.

kudos to XBMC dev team , for making great app. I am confused shud I be donating here or on xbmchub for the devs? or are both same?
If you could sort that confusion thanks. lastly how do I rep u? its sad with so many hundreds of posts , only 13 ppl have repped u. I think its expected of desi ppl to
1. Never care about repping
2. Never seed anything they leech Nod
and always have those poor quality videos shared.

Nice to hear from someone, who was waiting it to be active again. I was out for a while, trying to bring my prof life on track again. What is PP?
I am always linked with XBMC and XBMC Hub forums. Since, this forum was start and I don't think there is something missing in here for which I need to switch to XBMCHub.
If you want to thank XBMC app, donate on xbmc.org.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sam_wind2000 - 2013-04-20

I am getting error str object does not support item assignment when I click filmi by nature.

version 2.1.2

need help i have already went throug form but did not get the answer to fix.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-04-21

(2013-04-20, 22:53)sam_wind2000 Wrote: I am getting error str object does not support item assignment when I click filmi by nature.
version 2.1.2
Works here! Uninstall and Install works sometimes with addons.

Ajay- I noticed that movie names get blank when playing..thought I will let you know for next release fix.

mustang Wrote:lastly how do I rep u? its sad with so many hundreds of posts , only 13 ppl have repped u. I think its expected of desi ppl to
I tried too...where is reputation based on posts? funny I could not find it here on the forum. Mustang, just curious- I got lost with your boss comment..who is the boss! Moreoever, Content is everywhere, including torrents and desirulez has fairly good content out there for tv shows.

Have a good weekend all.