Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - cansea54 - 2013-05-22

(2013-05-22, 02:50)ajay Wrote: [quote='cansea54' pid='1426495' dateline='1369176692']
Hi A J,

I have been trying without success for several days to get filmi by nature and tv on desi zone to work on ATV2. When I install the repository from zip it shows ajay add-ons enabled, then I go to get add-ons and it also shows enabled but when select it I get nothing there. Also when I go into the video add-ons and try to "get more" filmi by nature and tv on desi zone don't show up like they use to. I have repeatedly re-done the jailbreak and started fresh but always with the same result. I am not very techie and haven't had much luck finding the solution. I apologize if this has been covered already.

Ok. No need to do jailbreak again and again. I am sorry for confusion in here. The XBMC update process somehow isn't going really as per my expectation.

Whenever there is an issue in add-on, just reach out to me through this forum. What is the current version of add-ons installed in your XBMC. The version can be found for each add-on under
Settings-> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons -> aj addons (1.5.3) -> Video Add-ons ->
Filmi By Nature (v2.3.3)
TV on DESI ZONE (v1.6.4)
Willow TV (v2.2.2)

If you don't have these versions, don't worry. Just go back to
Settings-> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons. Select aj add-ons and do right click (for apple tv, press menu for 5 seconds). Select and click on Force Refresh. Wait for few minutes. The XBMC must start downloading new updates. After downloading is completed, XBMC will display notification that it has enabled add-ons. Thereafter,the add-on should work, if doesn't restart XBMC.

If still doesn't work, share details on this forum.

Sorry to bug you again, here is what I have done so far without success.
Start with fresh jailbreak - Install XBMC with the nito installer - configure XBMC with the wizard - open XBMC, go to system, settings, addons, install from zip, fusion, international, Indian, repository.googlecode.apple-tv2-xbmx.zip
When I selected the repository I got the message aj addons enabled and then a few seconds later aj addons updated.
I then went to get addons, aj addons and it shows version 1.5.3 but when I open aj addons there is nothing there.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong and how I should proceed from here.
Thank You so much for taking the time to help

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-22

@cansea force refresh on aj addons

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - cansea54 - 2013-05-22

Thank You again Ajay.

It works perfectly. Let me know if there is any way I can contribute to the cause.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-22

(2013-05-22, 23:14)cansea54 Wrote: Thank You again Ajay.

It works perfectly. Let me know if there is any way I can contribute to the cause.

I am all good. Just make sure you click on ads of sominaltvfilms.com to keep SominalTV happy otherwise he may restrict our access ...

I am happy to check them out but where are those adds? I haven't noticed them anywhere.

(2013-05-22, 23:31)cansea54 Wrote: I am happy to check them out but where are those adds? I haven't noticed them anywhere.

You must have Adblock installed on your web browser :P.. I have it too.. Well I don't know what SominalTV want from us to keep his website running.
You can try sending Private Message to him. His userid for xbmc forum is SominalTV

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - cansea54 - 2013-05-23

I will give it a try.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - saaya2020 - 2013-05-23

The update works for me and I no longer get the turtle error.

One thing i had to do was to "reboot" the box after following AJ's steps above. Don't forget to reboot at the end! It really will work!

Hope it helps

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 01:06)saaya2020 Wrote: The update works for me and I no longer get the turtle error.

One thing i had to do was to "reboot" the box after following AJ's steps above. Don't forget to reboot at the end! It really will work!

Hope it helps

Good to hear, it worked for you!!

Thats what we need guys, just restart. Whenever an update is pushed, if turtle main error is there, just restart.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - neil2000 - 2013-05-23

I followed the steps in this post and after force refresh and uninstall of the addons. when I go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> aj add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> |TV on DESI-ZONE and check the change log, it shows version v1.6.4 as the latest changed version, I installed the add-on and when I tried to play I get error Script Failed: TurtleMain.py
I am not sure how I can get the stable version 1.6.1
Please help.

It works, I needed to reboot everytime, it there is new version installed.

I wish I read the post to the last page.

Thanks AJ

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - SominalTv - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-22, 23:20)ajay Wrote:

I am all good. Just make sure you click on ads of sominaltvfilms.com to keep SominalTV happy otherwise he may restrict our access ...

I will not restrict any access to anyone, just that some people keep using our videos on their site instead using their own that why i had to encode them so it gets harder for them to get video links

and i dont mind having my videos on this add-on Smile

and we will try and keep putting new and old movies in DVDs and BluRays on www.sominaltvfilms.com everyday....

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 06:09)SominalTv Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 23:20)ajay Wrote:

I will not restrict any access to anyone, just that some people keep using our videos on their site instead using their own that why i had to encode them so it gets harder for them to get video links

and i dont mind having my videos on this add-on Smile

and we will try and keep putting new and old movies in DVDs and BluRays on www.sominaltvfilms.com everyday....

Cheers !!!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2013-05-23

EXCELLENT WORK AJ & SOMINALTV! ALRIGHT GUYS & GALS Visit Sominal and CLICK ON THE ADDS!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nbajjuri - 2013-05-23

hi AJ,
I followed the instructions but i cannot install it back.

When i goto Add on --> Get Add ons I dont see AJ add on there.

Can you please tell me how i can add it?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nbajjuri - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-15, 18:19)ajay Wrote: IMP MESSAGE:

All add-ons are reconfigured, please follow these easy steps (non techie) to fix all:
1. Go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons
2. Right click on aj add-ons, then select Force Refresh.
3. Firstly, install update available under add-on repository.
4. The AJ add-ons should get updated to version 1.5.3
5. Thereafter, uninstallation of all existing add-ons is available under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Enabled Add-ons.
6. Once uninstallation is done, go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> aj add-ons
7. Install add-ons again.
8. You should be good there after.
9. A quick XBMC restart. (if see any Turtle Error only). This restart needed for updates as well if you see Turtle Error.

Here is the list of stable versions (minimum version):
  • PlayIt -> 0.3.1
  • Filmi BY NATURE -> 2.3.1
  • TV on DESI ZONE -> 1.6.1
  • Willow TV -> 2.2.1

I hope this solves the problem, please please Provide Positve Reputation on XBMC forum and also star my project at http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/.

Thanks!
Ajay (Aj Addons creator)

Hi AJ,
When i uninstalled and re-installed i see version 2.2. I did install it from fusion installer. Is that ok?