Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-09

(2013-06-09, 20:40)hedwig Wrote: By the way, does anyone subscribe to desitvstreams ? How is the quality and reliability? Thanks!

Don't subscribe, I am going to remove the options from addon, no longer supported

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sejalmpatel - 2013-06-09

does this add-on work for Android 4.1.2 or works only for Apple TV?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ykhehra1 - 2013-06-09

(2013-06-09, 23:14)sejalmpatel Wrote: does this add-on work for Android 4.1.2 or works only for Apple TV?

it works on xbmc independent of device

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mjay - 2013-06-10

Hi ajay,

I On my apple tv2 the versions of already installed FBN and other addons are outdated when I view them in the AddOns>Video AddOns but on Settings-> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons -> aj addons (1.5.3) -> Video Add-ons -> the addons have updated version numbers. Clicking on Force refresh on Aj Addons didn't do anything to the installed ones so I clicked install on FBN present on Settings-> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons -> aj addons (1.5.3) -> Video Add-ons -> and it installed the new one. Now I see two FBNs installed, one old one and one new one so I disabled the old one (did not uninstall). The new FBN seems to be working fine.

However, I get an alert about HTML Guardian on few links. Is this due to not being able to parse the links?

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-10

(2013-06-10, 08:19)mjay Wrote: Hi ajay,

I On my apple tv2 the versions of already installed FBN and other addons are outdated when I view them in the AddOns>Video AddOns but on Settings-> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons -> aj addons (1.5.3) -> Video Add-ons -> the addons have updated version numbers. Clicking on Force refresh on Aj Addons didn't do anything to the installed ones so I clicked install on FBN present on Settings-> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons -> aj addons (1.5.3) -> Video Add-ons -> and it installed the new one. Now I see two FBNs installed, one old one and one new one so I disabled the old one (did not uninstall). The new FBN seems to be working fine.

However, I get an alert about HTML Guardian on few links. Is this due to not being able to parse the links?

The information was posted on forum on how to switch to latest version few weeks back: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115583&pid=1421738#pid1421738

The same URL was also put on alert message related to old version. Anyway you got it now, you can uninstall old addons.

Regarding alert on HTML guardian: well this is something a new encoding used by sominaltv and there is no logic written to decode it in addon because It is very very difficult to decode the same. Sorry I cannot help.

An advice, start using PlayIt add-on. Use its frame view to send video url to xbmc. Videos to get you started:

Use second PlayIt on XBMC button to play video that is right on top of video frame.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - desi12345 - 2013-06-10

Hi Ajay,

I am on ATV2 and have a problem with Filmi by Nature. TV on Desi Zone is working fine just Filmi. Whenever I click on any video I get the message Process Failes: No Video Items found. Unable to resolve video items from source # 1 Continuing with next source.... I then click on ok and it will either repeat this error or eventually it will say Process Failed: Unknown error occurred local variable 'next ActionId' referenced before assignment.

It is doing this for all Videos. I am running XMBC FRODO. and PLAY IT SERVICE.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ikarampa - 2013-06-10

When you go on Live TV on "TV on Desi Zone" addon usually you get a list of options (Music, News, ...). Recently it stopped showing this menu and kept defaulting to news. Is there a way to go to fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Scoot_Eruk - 2013-06-10

Hi Ajay,
I restarted XBMC but to no avail. then I followed your 'IMP Message' from another thread to clean up and remove folders from /addon and /package folders.

Finally after un-installing add-on and cleaning the folders, I re-installed aj add-on, did a force refresh and then was able to install ' FILMI' and TV on Desi zone.

However, every time I start either FILMI BY NATURE or TV ON DESI ZONE addon, I get a pop up ALERT message saying:

'RESTART XBMC
A new update was installed or an add-on updated
PLEASE RESTART
You will no be able to access until you restart XBMC'.

When I click 'OK' on the pop up message, I get a script error message (saying SCRIP ERROR: TurtleMain.py')

I have re-started XBMC many times and have also rebooted my PC many times but to no avail.

So to summarise, originally I was getting TUTLEX ERROR and was even unable to even install FILMI BY NATURE or TV DESI; after cleaning folders and re-installing aj-addon, I was able to install FILMI and DESI but now get this pop up and tutlemain.py error.

XBMC= 12.2 frodo
Windows 7 64 bit
Current version of FILMI BY NATURE: 2.3.7
Current Version of TV on DESI: 1.6.8

I would be grateful for any advice or guidance.

Regards

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-10, 22:36)ikarampa Wrote: When you go on Live TV on "TV on Desi Zone" addon usually you get a list of options (Music, News, ...). Recently it stopped showing this menu and kept defaulting to news. Is there a way to go to fix this?

If there is no error? It means things are working fine. This is done as part of new update. Because the number of channels were less, I merged all. And I know you will ask where is Zoom. Well it was used to be free earlier but now its not, so its gone.

This comment belongs to TV on DESI ZONE forum by the way.

(2013-06-10, 22:46)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: Hi Ajay,
I restarted XBMC but to no avail. then I followed your 'IMP Message' from another thread to clean up and remove folders from /addon and /package folders.

Finally after un-installing add-on and cleaning the folders, I re-installed aj add-on, did a force refresh and then was able to install ' FILMI' and TV on Desi zone.

However, every time I start either FILMI BY NATURE or TV ON DESI ZONE addon, I get a pop up ALERT message saying:

'RESTART XBMC
A new update was installed or an add-on updated
PLEASE RESTART
You will no be able to access until you restart XBMC'.

When I click 'OK' on the pop up message, I get a script error message (saying SCRIP ERROR: TurtleMain.py')

I have re-started XBMC many times and have also rebooted my PC many times but to no avail.

So to summarise, originally I was getting TUTLEX ERROR and was even unable to even install FILMI BY NATURE or TV DESI; after cleaning folders and re-installing aj-addon, I was able to install FILMI and DESI but now get this pop up and tutlemain.py error.

XBMC= 12.2 frodo
Windows 7 64 bit
Current version of FILMI BY NATURE: 2.3.7
Current Version of TV on DESI: 1.6.8

I would be grateful for any advice or guidance.

Regards

Do another force refresh. And keep patience when you do these activities.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-10, 19:43)desi12345 Wrote: Hi Ajay,

I am on ATV2 and have a problem with Filmi by Nature. TV on Desi Zone is working fine just Filmi. Whenever I click on any video I get the message Process Failes: No Video Items found. Unable to resolve video items from source # 1 Continuing with next source.... I then click on ok and it will either repeat this error or eventually it will say Process Failed: Unknown error occurred local variable 'next ActionId' referenced before assignment.

It is doing this for all Videos. I am running XMBC FRODO. and PLAY IT SERVICE.

please specify the movie, I am no sure if I can browse to all 500 movies to find yours one.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Scoot_Eruk - 2013-06-11

Hi again, OK I will be patient and I have done a few force refreshes but no luck.

I did look into the /addon and /package folders of FILMI and DESI and I see a Turtlemain.py file (I think created by you) which actually contains the entire message (as I see appearing on my XBMC (with red alert).

I would like to understand what is going on and how force refresh would fix it? Is it because the addon still needs to download and update something?

Regards

RED Alert - nareshkumark - 2013-06-11

Same here, since yesterday afternoon, whenever I access Filmi By Nature (or, TV on Desizone) on Apple TV2, I get a RED Alert message, that an update was installed and to re-configure I need to reboot XBMC. I have tried rebooting it several times, and it didnt work. I have also tried uninstalling the entire repository, and re-installing each of these apps. But, I still get the same issue (Note:- I have also tried Force Refresh on TV on Desizone, but no luck)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Scoot_Eruk - 2013-06-11

After posting my message, I did some more research and I think the only step remaining now is to clear the turtle entry from the the database (using sql lite database browser).
I can only try it tonight but if you are near your pc, please try and let us all know.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 10:21)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: Hi again, OK I will be patient and I have done a few force refreshes but no luck.

I did look into the /addon and /package folders of FILMI and DESI and I see a Turtlemain.py file (I think created by you) which actually contains the entire message (as I see appearing on my XBMC (with red alert).

I would like to understand what is going on and how force refresh would fix it? Is it because the addon still needs to download and update something?

Regards

Force refresh makes sure dependencies are downloaded. Did you try restart?

Yes I did several restarts after force refreshes. I will try to remove the entry from database tonight and see if that helps.