Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pmolson - 2014-02-02

Sam here...page returning empty Sad

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-02-02

(2014-02-02, 10:21)pmolson Wrote: Sam here...page returning empty Sad

Website is keep going down and the stream servers are changed again.. This website is no more stable... Don't expect much from addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shyboy - 2014-02-02

(2014-02-02, 10:58)ajay Wrote:

Website is keep going down and the stream servers are changed again.. This website is no more stable... Don't expect much from addon.

hi Ajay

It's that possible that your addon read the server address from rs?
so if server address change, it need the change on the database level and not on the code base level.
can you point out exactly where you see the address change on server and where in the code it needs to be changed?

Thanks

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-02-02

(2014-02-02, 17:44)shyboy Wrote:
(2014-02-02, 10:58)ajay Wrote:

hi Ajay

It's that possible that your addon read the server address from rs?
so if server address change, it need the change on the database level and not on the code base level.
can you point out exactly where you see the address change on server and where in the code it needs to be changed?

Thanks

First understand how addon works by reading disclaimer statement. There is no database connection and rest server means website address .. It works like web browser. If website changes the stream server and layout, obviously the scrapping module needs modifications

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pknknambiar - 2014-02-02

Hi,
Please advise how to install FilmiByNature add-ON. I used to have it earlier. Now can't find it. Kindly help... Thanks

(2014-02-02, 18:53)pknknambiar Wrote: Hi,
Please advise how to install FilmiByNature add-ON. I used to have it earlier. Now can't find it. Kindly help... Thanks

It's always there where it was ... How do you think someone can advice until you tell where are you looking.
On the other hand, it's not functioning properly as you can read from other posts, so don't expect

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pknknambiar - 2014-02-02

I am just asking you a very simple question in a very polite way on how to get FilmiByNature instralled! It used be done using the repository.aj-addons-xbmc zip file. Now I am unable to do it. Hence the question.

(2014-02-02, 20:28)pknknambiar Wrote: I am just asking you a very simple question in a very polite way on how to get FilmiByNature instralled! It used be done using the repository.aj-addons-xbmc zip file. Now I am unable to do it. Hence the question.

See I understand that you are polite and I wish I could write 1000 of answers daily to question being asked by every user like you who expect continuous support and answers but sometimes the question should be very specific and should contain enough information to understand what are you trying to achieve and how you tried and where did you look.
This time again you mentioned, that repository installed but it cannot be done, what does it mean? I hope you don't expect me to write same steps again and again that are there on how to install addon from repository.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shaktoo - 2014-02-02

@ pknknambiar : if you follow this video tutorial you will be able to install any addon from any repo without problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITl00InGqNY

let's leave Ajay to work on his addons.. for other minor issues on how to's etc etc we ( I mean Moi & others versed in this knowledge) would be glad to help !
Hope this helps in overcoming your difficulty

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pknknambiar - 2014-02-03

I do appreciate the great work done by the XBMC team and it is of course really commendable!. With Filmi By Nature 2.5.1 and TV ON Desi Zone 2.2.4, everything is working very well! Keep up the hard work and everyone appreciates it! THANK YOU

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-02-03

(2014-02-03, 14:39)pknknambiar Wrote: I do appreciate the great work done by the XBMC team and it is of course really commendable!. With Filmi By Nature 2.5.1 and TV ON Desi Zone 2.2.4, everything is working very well! Keep up the hard work and everyone appreciates it! THANK YOU

Dude it's not xbmc team!!! XBMC team did great job building the software but addons is built buy one man team alone.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shaktoo - 2014-02-03

(2014-02-03, 16:21)ajay Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 14:39)pknknambiar Wrote: I do appreciate the great work done by the XBMC team and it is of course really commendable!. With Filmi By Nature 2.5.1 and TV ON Desi Zone 2.2.4, everything is working very well! Keep up the hard work and everyone appreciates it! THANK YOU

Dude it's not xbmc team!!! XBMC team did great job building the software but addons is built buy one man team alone.
pknknambiar ! so I guess your issue got resolved ( seeing that you are saying everything is working perfectly). Did you follow the tutorial ? As Ajay has explained Team XBMC builds and mantains the software but has nothing to do with addons . This addon has been developed & worked on solely by Ajay.
Least you can do is appreciate his effort and add to the repo .Big Grin
Have fun enjoying all things Desi Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pknknambiar - 2014-02-03

Thank you Ajay.
Sorry for my ignorance on who does what.
Somehow XBMC auto update was not working on my laptop. I rebooted it last night and next time I started XBMC, it refreshed and updated. Now I have the correct versions of Filmi by nature and TV on Desi Zone new look and everything is working fine. Once again many thanks to Ajay for his great work!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - srkmag - 2014-02-07

(2014-01-24, 03:05)ajay Wrote: Filmi by Nature fixed in 2.5.0., please do check for updates and force refresh at aj add ons repo to get update or let XBMC do this task whenever it wants automatically.

Hi,
I made TV on Desi Zone Working. But I do not see Filmi By Nature after force refresh. How do I get the Filmi by Nature.
I am using AJ Latest Addon Plugin

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - shaktoo - 2014-02-07

(2014-02-07, 17:46)srkmag Wrote:
(2014-01-24, 03:05)ajay Wrote: Filmi by Nature fixed in 2.5.0., please do check for updates and force refresh at aj add ons repo to get update or let XBMC do this task whenever it wants automatically.

Hi,
I made TV on Desi Zone Working. But I do not see Filmi By Nature after force refresh. How do I get the Filmi by Nature.
I am using AJ Latest Addon Plugin

Filmi by nature is NOT in the latest repo, you have to still install the old repo for Filmi .