Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mcomar - 2014-08-16

I am having the same issue. I have upgraded the XBMC to version 13 on my mac. Also installed AJ add on new look which came as part of the Super Repo.
Should I be doing something else.

Is there new add similar to filmy by nature that we are suppose to install with new look AJ Add On New look repo..

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-08-16

(2014-08-13, 06:15)redhat123 Wrote: All new movies are coming up with links to mediaplaybox.com and this plugin is unable to parse and show the links to play for me. Is it happening for others too? Is there any fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

You are the only one who understands what was the root cause of problem. Rest just ignores the messages on forum and post their message. The add-on is fixed in 2.5.6 version and pushed the update.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - manoj_vaz - 2014-08-16

Hey AJ,
Thanks for the update. Filmi by nature addon was stuck at 2.5.4 and had to go into GetAddons to do a force refresh for the latest update. Everything working smoothly on ATV2. Thanks again.
MV

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - redhat123 - 2014-08-17

(2014-08-16, 19:30)ajay Wrote:
(2014-08-13, 06:15)redhat123 Wrote: All new movies are coming up with links to mediaplaybox.com and this plugin is unable to parse and show the links to play for me. Is it happening for others too? Is there any fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

You are the only one who understands what was the root cause of problem. Rest just ignores the messages on forum and post their message. The add-on is fixed in 2.5.6 version and pushed the update.

Great. Thanks a lot for the fix. Its working again ! Repped for your efforts.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bahuja - 2014-08-18

Hi Ajay:

I seem to be having strange issues with Filmi By Nature. Until last week, everything was working fine, then I started having issues of new movies with no links. Then, I did Forced Refresh of the repository. After upgrade, with Version 2.5.6 of Filmi By Nature, the new movies run with just sound, no picture. It appears that after accessing the hosted file for the movies, system is just playing the mp3 files, not the video files.

Any idea as to what might be causing this and a suggestion to fix this?

TV On Desizone shows seem to be absolutely fine. Thanks for all your help.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - navrang - 2014-08-18

Hi Ajay (AJ),

I have following setup and it can't play any video's. I can see video links under any new latest movies, but it doesn't play movie clips and only plays sounds.

Hardware: Raspberry Pi (Model B)
OS: OpenElecTV (3.2.40 which as XBMC 12.3 (Frodo) version
Filmi by Nature. 2.5.6

However, this same filmi by nature (2.5.6) works fine on my android tablet which has XBMC 13.x (Gothum) build on it.

Any idea, why it only plays sound and doesn't play movies. When I further select a menu options for any video link under its movie title, it was asking to select either a player plugin(don't remember the name) or a DVD player option. I specially checked for the two latest movies "Singham returns" & "Entertainment".

Let me know if you need any more details to troubleshoot this issue further.
Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - KUTTY - 2014-08-19

Hi,
I just upgraded o XBMC 13.2. Tried to get the aj-addons for intstalling FilmiByNature. Used the URL stated by the program http://goo.gl/OLn9P
But I am stll getting an old version. Checked for updates and updated. Now the program is saying to update using the same URL? Kindly advise.. Many thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bahuja - 2014-08-19

(2014-08-18, 16:48)navrang Wrote: Hi Ajay (AJ),

I have following setup and it can't play any video's. I can see video links under any new latest movies, but it doesn't play movie clips and only plays sounds.

Hardware: Raspberry Pi (Model B)
OS: OpenElecTV (3.2.40 which as XBMC 12.3 (Frodo) version
Filmi by Nature. 2.5.6

However, this same filmi by nature (2.5.6) works fine on my android tablet which has XBMC 13.x (Gothum) build on it.

Any idea, why it only plays sound and doesn't play movies. When I further select a menu options for any video link under its movie title, it was asking to select either a player plugin(don't remember the name) or a DVD player option. I specially checked for the two latest movies "Singham returns" & "Entertainment".

Let me know if you need any more details to troubleshoot this issue further.
Thank you!

I am having same issues on XBMC 12.3 on Android as I mentioned above. Any help to resolve would be highly appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - KUTTY - 2014-08-19

I do have the same problem on XBMC 12.3 on Android (On G Box MX2) as well. Filmy By Nature , recent movies do not play the video but can hear the audio.
THANK YOU

Just to make it more clear: On my Windows version of XBMC 13.2 Fili BY Naure installed is 2.5.6.
When click it, I get the message box:
Process Failed: OLD VERSION ALERT
Yu are at old version of add-on.
Steps: http://Goo.gl/OLn9P
Install new Aj Add-On

Kindly HELP please...

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - sam1231 - 2014-08-19

Have you checked hardware acceleration in System > Video's > Acceleration

Can't find the option on Android 4.2 on G-Box MX2.
On Windows it is checked. But the error is OLD VERSION ALERT and does not let it go Forward.
THANKS

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - mrbiglund - 2014-08-19

Since the update, I'm also getting no video, only sound. Setup is the same, 13.1 gotham. Everything is the same, just no video output after the update, even when I try to play part of the movie one by one, getting no video output. By the way, I'm using an android tv box.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bahuja - 2014-08-20

(2014-08-19, 14:28)sam1231 Wrote: Have you checked hardware acceleration in System > Video's > Acceleration

What should that setting be? I am using Gotham on Android. Can you please suggest?

(2014-08-18, 03:20)bahuja Wrote: Hi Ajay:

I seem to be having strange issues with Filmi By Nature. Until last week, everything was working fine, then I started having issues of new movies with no links. Then, I did Forced Refresh of the repository. After upgrade, with Version 2.5.6 of Filmi By Nature, the new movies run with just sound, no picture. It appears that after accessing the hosted file for the movies, system is just playing the mp3 files, not the video files.

Any idea as to what might be causing this and a suggestion to fix this?

TV On Desizone shows seem to be absolutely fine. Thanks for all your help.

Hi AJ:

I upgraded to Gotham and still have the same issue. Can you please help? Seems like a lot of people are having issues. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - bahuja - 2014-08-20

Hi:

For those of you having issues with video not playing with Gotham or earlier upgraded versions of XBMC, I have been able to resolve this on my Android box. As someone on the forum suggested earlier, please go to System--> Settings--> Video-->Acceleration-->Allow hardware acceleration (amcodec), uncheck that radio button, keep the other two on. That took care of the issue for me. Thanks to sam1231 for the tip.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - KUTTY - 2014-08-20

Good news! But I can not find the Acceleration option in System --> Settings --> Video om XBMC 12.3 running on G Box Android 4.2. Any help ??