Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:wandering in the uncompressed media folder, I see there are (ugly) blue and orange icon for login/lock. I guess it's for when you have password user enabled. I don't use this function

can you confirm these are used in 2.0.x:
ButtonMenuLogOffFO
ButtonMenuLogOffNF
ButtonMenuMasterFO
ButtonMenuMasterNF
ButtonMenuNoMasterFO
ButtonMenuNoMasterNF

If yes, would it be useful for you me to design new buttons?
I am madly busy these days, but could find half an hour for doing this

Cheers

Yo mate, i confirm, ugliest buttons i ever seen Smile
No stress, when you find time to change them would be fantastic.
Cheers

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-10-19

butchabay Wrote:No problem, at least i'm glad seeing this thread active and animated Smile
What about " extended randomizer " Smile
You remember the changes for UK ratings? Could you share your includescodecflagging.xml, i'll integrate your changes. Thanx.
I don't think I changed that file. I just fixed the scraper to give me the right output for the skin.

- butchabay - 2011-10-19

el_Paraguayo Wrote:I don't think I changed that file. I just fixed the scraper to give me the right output for the skin.

Yeah i see uk mpaa ratings are coded.

BTW just commited popup menu to svn for eden. Works like a charm Smile GOOD WORK !

- PatrickBateman - 2011-10-20

butchabay Wrote:Random Songs are for Dharma, Eden uses Latest Albums.

Hey,

@butch... Can the random movie script not be adapted to play 5 random songs from my music library on pre-Eden rather than random movies?

Great to hear the popup menu was added... I'll try that now now now Nod awesome work guys!

A few more ideas that came to me for the name of the script could be something along the line of "Jukebox Cinema" or "Movie Jukebox" etc or "Movie A.I" or "Movie Generator" or "MovGen" or "Watch Me" or simply "indecisive"...

Great work guys, I'm having a really bad day today (a lot of bad news all at once) but this thread always cheers me up Nod

- SamHill - 2011-10-20

Hey Butcha... I decided to try and figure out how to do some modifications to the views and thought I would start with the Big Poster View since I dont use that one anyways.

Question, how Do I remove the animation so the text is just there and I dont need to push up all the time.

Here is a screenshot of what I have done so far in two hours of poking around the XML file. It works but I still need to fix the case view options.

- butchabay - 2011-10-20

@pat
Popup menu needs some more cosmetics and have to find a solution for halfwall view and wall view, else it works nice. Couldn't test cinema as i don't use it.
@SamHill
Looks good, i'll take a look at the animation and tell you what to change.

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-10-20

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

@butch... Can the random movie script not be adapted to play 5 random songs from my music library on pre-Eden rather than random movies?
Was this a question for me? If so, my script could indeed be modified to play 5 random songs.

butchabay Wrote:@pat
Popup menu needs some more cosmetics and have to find a solution for halfwall view and wall view, else it works nice. Couldn't test cinema as i don't use it.

ah, didn't think about getting it to work on wall views. Other than binding a different key I can't immediately think how to do it.

Cinema may not work on Eden yet. I'll download the latest version and try.

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Cinema may not work on Eden yet. I'll download the latest version and try.
Ok - cinema is working with the pop-up menu.

Butcha, the onclick command should be:
Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(1121)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>

- butchabay - 2011-10-20

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Ok - cinema is working with the pop-up menu.

Butcha, the onclick command should be:
Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(1121)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>

Ok i'll add it. Dharma should rest how it is?
Thanx.

Hey guys,
Popup menu is working perfectly for me, it's fantastic! Such a great little menu and sooo useful. It also saves me from accidentally hitting down and getting a trailer in the face when I least expect it Smile

I'm on the latest nightly and it's working perfectly with cinema, and all options do as expected! Outstanding work el_p it's pretty much perfect!

I'd love to be able to Play cinema windowed but I think we discussed this earlier as being a limitation of the cinema script. For me I'd lime to watch the trailers in a windows and then if I see any I like add them to my favourites at the click of a button, then I'll full screen it manually when the film begins...

It's working pretty much perfectly though, I'll test it throughly and see if I can break it Smile

@butch the new tv shows fanart window is perfect. That's so much better and looks so much more elegant when navigating and drilling down to episode level.

Amazing job! 1 minor quibble, can you move/switch the tv show logo in episode level (and the description) as they are in the opposite position of the season view and the the top level view?

Can those 2 items be switched so the logo and the text stay in their location on top level, season, and episode... Please Big Grin it will look much nicer honest Laugh

Loving the new features though, it's going really well and I'm pretty dam impressed! Smile

Looking forward to what you guys create next Nod

Edit: I broke it lol

Seems cinema does work, but when it gets to playing the actual film it just exits? ... Plays trilaers and intros etc ok though...

- butchabay - 2011-10-20

@pat
Yes i'll change the position of the logo, so it will be the same for all the 3 sections.
About cinema, what if you start the script from info window?
You already made the changes in el_p's post?

butchabay Wrote:@pat
Yes i'll change the position of the logo, so it will be the same for all the 3 sections.
About cinema, what if you start the script from info window?
You already made the changes in el_p's post?
I was about to ask those two questions!

Ehh?

Ok. When I launch "cinema" it from the info menu it goes mental?

It Says searching "Marc Webb" / "Noel Clarke" and looks up a movie?... Then When I cancel out of it, it try's to play the cinema script/movie/trailers etc ? Bizarre. Oo

That's totally borked lol

Not made the changes yet, never saw them til you mentioned it Smile I'll mske them and try again?.. But something is wrong somewhere (could be Eden/skin or cinema script) I'll keep looking.

Edit..
Ok... Just ran cinema on it's own and it's that that is broken. It won't play any movie I ask it to, just my trailers and my Intros etc... I'm on today's (20th) nightly so it could be something wrong with this build.

butchabay Wrote:Ok i'll add it. Dharma should rest how it is?
Thanx.

Dharma needs to change to be the same as Eden (i.e. no parameters passed to the script).

PatrickBateman Wrote:Ehh?

Ok. When I launch "cinema" it from the info menu it goes mental?

It Says searching "Marc Webb" / "Noel Clarke" and looks up a movie?... Then When I cancel out of it, it try's to play the cinema script/movie/trailers etc ? Bizarre. Oo

That's totally borked lol

Not made the changes yet, never saw them til you mentioned it Smile I'll mske them and try again?.. But something is wrong somewhere (could be Eden/skin or cinema script) I'll keep looking.

Yeah, the problem won't be with Cirrus.

Have you got the preEden option in the script checked or unchecked? I had to run it unchecked to get it to work, but who knows what changes are being made in each nightly version!!