Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- funkysven_4 - 2011-05-30

Butcha,

Did you get a chance to look at the issue I am having with the media flags? I posted a link to my screenshot a page or so back.

Thanks

- branlr - 2011-05-30

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey Butcha,

Found a few minor bugs in the new skin, nothing major and loving the ability to view weather, rss and news all at once! you're a legend! Nod

Small bugs are:

1 - The new gold "H.264" flag has a white part to the "." instead of a gold part to the "." on the black side of the logo where the "H" is. (if that makes sense) Laugh

Its small, but its bloody annoying, it look slike a dead pixel lol :-) i prefer the white ones to be honest... Wink but love the new placement.

2 - In TV Series rightlist view on an episode level, the episode i am currently playing dissapears from the menu?... The text for the currently paying item turn invisible? Strange but its defo apparent or every episode? Go to tv series right list view, select a video, play it, then view it in a videowindow and the text in rightlist view dissapears?

3 - The video window border rarely fits the videos i play? Can the border be removed completly and just have the movie play in its correct aspect without the transparent border? i'm not a huge fan of borders in general and this seems to never fit my movies? i think a borderless video window would look much better overall, whadda you think?

4 - When watching a video in the video window (in fanart view), i am unable to see what movies i have trailers for, as the flag as been changed? Can we have some kind of fallback or option to show trailer flag elsewhere while the videwindow is in use?

New features:

In the now playing section on the home screen, when i play a TV series it currently shows the screenshot of the tv series from a episode level.
Is there any way i could just have it show the poster for the tv series instead? As i think its easier to distinguish than the screenshots method?

Ill keep you posted with any further bugs etc but so far its amazing and about 99% perfection!

Well done broNod

I actually really like the border around the video window--but you are right, it needs to change based on aspect ratio of the video. I think it is possible, isn't it?

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

branlr Wrote:I actually really like the border around the video window--but you are right, it needs to change based on aspect ratio of the video. I think it is possible, isn't it?

Not that i know.

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

funkysven_4 Wrote:Butcha,

Did you get a chance to look at the issue I am having with the media flags? I posted a link to my screenshot a page or so back.

Thanks

I've seen you have HD720 AVC AVC-1 AAC 2.0 and the last one should be the aspect ratio flag.

I never had 6 flags, so i don't know if it's normal. You have 2 encoding flags, why ? AVC and AVC-1 Huh I think you should take a look how your movies are named and detected.

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

el_Paraguayo Wrote:No, the DialogSelect.

When I get a list of items (e.g. scraping a movie and having to pick from a list of possibilities) - there is no constant highlighting on the selected item e.g. a white backrground. Instead, when moving between options there is an occasional flash of white (i.e. fading very quickly).

I've fixed this by changing the text colour of the selected item to orange, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention (unless of course it's just happening to me).

EDIT:
Like this:

Also, if you could please let me know about the horizontal home menu slide animation location too...

Strange, you may try delete your gui settings and try from scratch, as i don't have this bug. Someone else Huh

Slide Animation ? Sorry be a bit more specific ... thanx

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

Found a few minor bugs in the new skin, nothing major and loving the ability to view weather, rss and news all at once! you're a legend! Nod

Small bugs are:

1 - The new gold "H.264" flag has a white part to the "." instead of a gold part to the "." on the black side of the logo where the "H" is. (if that makes sense) Laugh

Its small, but its bloody annoying, it look slike a dead pixel lol :-) i prefer the white ones to be honest... Wink but love the new placement.

2 - In TV Series rightlist view on an episode level, the episode i am currently playing dissapears from the menu?... The text for the currently paying item turn invisible? Strange but its defo apparent or every episode? Go to tv series right list view, select a video, play it, then view it in a videowindow and the text in rightlist view dissapears?

3 - The video window border rarely fits the videos i play? Can the border be removed completly and just have the movie play in its correct aspect without the transparent border? i'm not a huge fan of borders in general and this seems to never fit my movies? i think a borderless video window would look much better overall, whadda you think?

4 - When watching a video in the video window (in fanart view), i am unable to see what movies i have trailers for, as the flag as been changed? Can we have some kind of fallback or option to show trailer flag elsewhere while the videwindow is in use?

New features:

1 - In the now playing section on the home screen, when i play a TV series it currently shows the screenshot of the tv series from a episode level.
Is there any way i could just have it show the poster for the tv series instead? As i think its easier to distinguish than the screenshots method?

2 - Video window in tv series "fan art poster" view on season level.

3 - flags for watched media on fan art view episode level.

4 - the tv series "fan art view" on an episode level, is currently a continuos loop, can we have a locked start and end on the episode ribbon... (and the watched media flags mentioned above)

Ill keep you posted with any further bugs etc but so far its amazing and about 99% perfection!

Well done broNod

Yo mate,

1. The default flags should be used, as the golden ones where inside the flagging folder and they are looking ugly, no one should use them. Smile

2. All items in rightlist view are affected, there is nothing i can do, i've tried to see what is causing the problem, NO CLUE !!! It happens in original cirrus too.

3. As i know the aspect ratio of the video window can't be set to a fixed size. Most of my movies 95% are fitting perfectly, so i don't think i'm going to change it for the moment. If you want to remove the borders no problem i can tell you what to edit.

4. I know, but i don't have a nice trailer flag to show, when i have one it will be integrated.

- mad-max - 2011-05-30

Hey Guys...after a hard weekend for me and a nice update for cirrus...I hopefully can manage to get the skin in the repo...sorry for the delay...

stay tuned...

cheers

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

mad-max Wrote:Hey Guys...after a hard weekend for me and a nice update for cirrus...I hopefully can manage to get the skin in the repo...sorry for the delay...

stay tuned...

cheers

Great, just notice the german strings have to be completed, as i've added a lot of new stuff in english strings ... i see if i have time to finish german and italian strings soon. Thanx.

- Chaos_666 - 2011-05-30

Hi there,

sounds great.
mad-max Wrote:Hey Guys...after a hard weekend for me and a nice update for cirrus...I hopefully can manage to get the skin in the repo...sorry for the delay...

stay tuned...

cheers

@butcha, did you see my posts concerning the DVD button?

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there,

sounds great.

@butcha, did you see my posts concerning the DVD button?

Sure, just hadn't time to add it, by the way : who the hell is watching DVD's today Huh Smile

- Chaos_666 - 2011-05-30

Hi
butchabay Wrote:Sure, just hadn't time to add it, by the way : who the hell is watching DVD's today Huh Smile

thx,

there are some concerts, which are currently only available as dvd.

No time to rip them.

THX
Chaos

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

New features:

1 - In the now playing section on the home screen, when i play a TV series it currently shows the screenshot of the tv series from a episode level.

2 - Video window in tv series "fan art poster" view on season level.

3 - flags for watched media on fan art view episode level.

4 - the tv series "fan art view" on an episode level, is currently a continuos loop, can we have a locked start and end on the episode ribbon... (and the watched media flags mentioned above)

Well done broNod

1. Not Possible

2. Huh

3. Already Done in 2.02

4. That's "Wrap List" if i change to Fixed List it will affect Movies, TV Shows, Seasons, Episodes

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

kulprit Wrote:Just another thing i've noticed with more playing butchabay, not sure if its intentional or not.
With the new flags enable (in both standard or slim osd) when playing an mp3 the channel 2.0 flag is really small.

Thanks on making the visualisation settings accessible as well.

Should be fixed in v 2.02 ... give it a try.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-05-30

butchabay Wrote:1. Not Possible

2. Huh

3. Already Done in 2.02

4. That's "Wrap List" if i change to Fixed List it will affect Movies, TV Shows, Seasons, Episodes

Hey,

1 - fair enough Smile

2 - I meant that there is no video window when in tv shows, series level view using "fan art poster" view... I'd like to see a video window in this view.

3 - is defo not showing watched media tags in fan art view in 2.02? I'll post a screen shot but for me it's only available in list, right list and half wall?

4 - fair enough... I just don't like to not know where the start and end of my episodes are and hate seeing media repeated over and over again when/if I only have a few episodes.

I also noticed that in some cases when I only have 1 series/episode the poster/screenshot is repeated over and over again in the list and displays about 8 images of the same poster/screenshot.... Can this be changed to only show 1 poster/screenshot per series/episode instead of repeating as I find it cluttered, messy and confusing Sad

Thanks again for all your work though, this thing really is outstanding, I love it.

Are the bugs i mentioned visible at your end, or is it just happening to me? The invisible text is a right nuisance Smile

- butchabay - 2011-05-30

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

For number 2 I meant that there is no video window when in tv shows, series level view using "fan art poster" view... I'd like to see a video window in this view.

Number 3 is defo not showing watched media tags in fan art view in 2.02? I'll post a screen shot but for me it's only available in list, right list and half wall?

Number 4, fair enough... I just don't like to not know where the start and end of my episodes are Sad

I also noticed that in some cases when I only have 1 series, the poster is repeated over and over and the menu at the bottom shows 8 images of season 1 poster? Can this be changed to only show 1 poster per series instead of repeating?

Thanks again for all your work though, this thing really is outstanding, I love it.

2. You have to use the normal Fanart View, not Fanart Poster, Fanart Poster has been integrated to choose for video addons. If you want to use this View you should go to Program Addons and disable " Hide Info" in the Slide Out menu.

3. You're sure ? There is a watched Flag in the Window above!

4. No Problem i set it to fixed List !