Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-12-23

wow I love the new paused screen!

My grandpa died 2 days ago, so CE 207 is welcome, I'll have the opportunity to pimp my setup during the holidays, it will distract a bit my mind! Definitely a giant leap forward, specially for those like me who stayed with 206 until now (I drool for weeks on the extrafanarts downloader!)

Butcha after this huge work you deserve some rest. I hope you will spend your holidays far from keyboard, if we found bugs we could wait I think!

- butchabay - 2011-12-23

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:wow I love the new paused screen!

My grandpa died 2 days ago, so CE 207 is welcome, I'll have the opportunity to pimp my setup during the holidays, it will distract a bit my mind! Definitely a giant leap forward, specially for those like me who stayed with 206 until now (I drool for weeks on the extrafanarts downloader!)

Butcha after this huge work you deserve some rest. I hope you will spend your holidays far from keyboard, if we found bugs we could wait I think!

Sincere condolences Julien.

- butchabay - 2011-12-23

Nimo Wrote:would it be possible to get in "big poster" view in movies a scrollbar? i have to much films Smile maybe above the name, whith letter highlight. by pressing down before playback options. this is my wish for next year Wink

Yes these damned scrollbars Smile I need to work on some views without scrollbars. It was already on my to do list ...

- vicmanpergar - 2011-12-23

My condolences N.o.w.a.l.l.

Ps.: Nice improvements butchabay

- KcRage - 2011-12-23

Hey,
almost perfect!

But I have a question:

I edit concerts, documentarys etc with ember media manager and add them to XBMC database (content "movies") to be able to use the different viewtypes. When I create different smartplaylists (sorted by path) with buttons at the home screen like "Movies", "Concerts" etc I can only choose one viewtype for all the different smartplaylists with the content "movies". Is it possible to change that, to use different viewtypes for each playlist?

would be absolutely great!
greets

- butchabay - 2011-12-23

KcRage Wrote:Hey,
almost perfect!

But I have a question:

I edit concerts, documentarys etc with ember media manager and add them to XBMC database (content "movies") to be able to use the different viewtypes. When I create different smartplaylists (sorted by path) with buttons at the home screen like "Movies", "Concerts" etc I can only choose one viewtype for all the different smartplaylists with the content "movies". Is it possible to change that, to use different viewtypes for each playlist?

would be absolutely great!
greets

Sadly not

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-12-23

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:wow I love the new paused screen!

just seen this, really sorry to hear that - hope you and your family are all OK.

- T800 - 2011-12-24

Is there a way to have it so the latest movie covers don't appear on the main screen until you press up twice?

- butchabay - 2011-12-24

Commited to svn Pre Eden

- New Focused Label Vertical Home Menu
- Recently added Background changed in something more decent
- Fixed Music Wall and Music Fanart ViewsMusicFanart.xml
- Added Artist Logo in Music Rightlist View for Artists
- Fixed Extrafanart for Music ( Albums and Artists )

- butchabay - 2011-12-24

T800 Wrote:Is there a way to have it so the latest movie covers don't appear on the main screen until you press up twice?

Yes ...

Enable recently added, enable what you want to access and then you can hide widgets you don't want to see but still accessable by pressing up twice.

- tempneff - 2011-12-24

Hey all.

I love this skin.

Is there a way to make the library mode always on. Whenever I leave the home screen I have to switch it back to library.

- butchabay - 2011-12-24

tempneff Wrote:Hey all.

I love this skin.

Is there a way to make the library mode always on. Whenever I leave the home screen I have to switch it back to library.

Please be more specific else no one is going to help you.

- T800 - 2011-12-24

butchabay Wrote:Yes ...

Enable recently added, enable what you want to access and then you can hide widgets you don't want to see but still accessable by pressing up twice.

I can't make the covers only appear when pressing up twice. They are there all the time or not at all.

- butchabay - 2011-12-24

T800 Wrote:I can't make the covers only appear when pressing up twice. They are there all the time or not at all.

Then you're talking about horizontal layout, then the covers are always visible.
You can only hide the widgets. Disable horizontal layout in skin settings.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-12-25

el_Paraguayo Wrote:just seen this, really sorry to hear that - hope you and your family are all OK.

Same from us,

Best wishes Julian and sorry to hear your news at this time of year. I hope you and the family have a wonderful Xmas and really enjoy the holidays.

Same for all you lot in here... I've been super busy lately (apologies to el_p in particular) but I hope to be around as soon as it calms down over here.

Merry Xmas,
Pat~