Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-12-25

Happy Christmas everyone!

- butchabay - 2011-12-25

Sadly didn't get the time to push 2.07 ...
Will be done in the next days, due some little changes and fixes.
I wish you all a nice x-mas day!

- cd492 - 2011-12-25

Butcha get some rest and enjoy the Christmas Break, 2.07 can wait a couple days longer anyways.

Just a small bug. While watching a movie and downloading subtitles the Info Screen overlays the Subtitles Screen.

- keibertz - 2011-12-25

big thx for this update
now i can read it with dark and bright background

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- butchabay - 2011-12-25

@cd492
It's not really a bug, i'll try to find a solution
@keibertz
Glad you like it, personally i love it Smile finally i can use the vertical menu and it's my default now!

- vicmanpergar - 2011-12-25

Ah hell, ok ok guys, u convinced me, i will try the vertical one too... lol

- keibertz - 2011-12-26

Why is on VideoInfo only the Path notified and not Path and Filename ?

i prefere Path and Filename and changed in File DialogVideoInfo.xml line 349
<label>$INFO[Listitem.Path]</label>
to:
<label>$INFO[Listitem.FilenameAndPath]</label>

But if u like only Path more i can change it in my local file only ...

- butchabay - 2011-12-26

keibertz Wrote:Why is on VideoInfo only the Path notified and not Path and Filename ?

to:

You're right i'll change it, i never used it btw Smile

- RockDawg - 2011-12-26

This is an error I've been seeing in my log for the past few versions of Cirrus and I stop getting it if I change skins:

Code:
DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive

Is there something I can change to eliminate this message? It is repeated so frequently, that it makes up a large portion of my log and it makes it hard to find things in it.

- butchabay - 2011-12-26

RockDawg Wrote:This is an error I've been seeing in my log for the past few versions of Cirrus and I stop getting it if I change skins:

Code:
DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive

Is there something I can change to eliminate this message? It is repeated so frequently, that it makes up a large portion of my log and it makes it hard to find things in it.

That's really weird as i've already fixed it a long time ago, i have to take a look and see to remove that requested setting.

- Martijn - 2011-12-26

RockDawg Wrote:This is an error I've been seeing in my log for the past few versions of Cirrus and I stop getting it if I change skins:

Code:

Same error appears in the MQ3 thread. Maybe they changed something in the settings

- keibertz - 2011-12-26

@RockDawg which XBMC and Skin Version do u use ? i had this error in old versions too but with the new SVN Version i never had this error again.

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-12-26

keibertz Wrote:Why is on VideoInfo only the Path notified and not Path and Filename ?

to:

Thank you very much! I use the path function very often! Useful trick indeed

- RockDawg - 2011-12-27

keibertz Wrote:@RockDawg which XBMC and Skin Version do u use ? i had this error in old versions too but with the new SVN Version i never had this error again.

I run an OpenELEC official nightly which was built from a pre-Eden XBMC nightly dated 11/29. I don't use a PVR build. I am running Cirrus 2.06, but it is fairly heavily modified. You know, I initially started modding it on 2.05 and I did copy over a few xmls, but they were just views and some info screens. Could that have caused this?

- butchabay - 2011-12-27

RockDawg Wrote:I run an OpenELEC official nightly which was built from a pre-Eden XBMC nightly dated 11/29. I don't use a PVR build. I am running Cirrus 2.06, but it is fairly heavily modified. You know, I initially started modding it on 2.05 and I did copy over a few xmls, but they were just views and some info screens. Could that have caused this?

The fixes i've done were later, so in 2.07 should be fixed. Release will come in a few days ...