Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- PatrickBateman - 2011-07-01

@butcha

Could you point me to the area of code I would need to amend to increase the size of the selected/highlighted poster in fanart view?

I'd like to play around and see how it looks if its size was increased further Smile

Thanks again,

Enjoy the holidays Smile

Pat~

- JoeLouie - 2011-07-01

Lewman Wrote:Could someone tell me how on earth you download the music artist clear logos? I understand how to do it for TV programmes, and have seen the entry for designating a folder for artist clearlogos in the skin settings. However I have no idea on how to download them. Any ideas guys? Smile

Where exactly do these clear logos show up? I have a few downloaded, but I'm not sure if they're working properly or not because I don't know where they're supposed to show up.

- mad-max - 2011-07-01

JoeLouie Wrote:Where exactly do these clear logos show up? I have a few downloaded, but I'm not sure if they're working properly or not because I don't know where they're supposed to show up.
Take in music-db--->artists the logo view...if you see the logos, everything is working fine...if you see "logo missing"...you know what that means...

mm

- JoeLouie - 2011-07-01

Thanks, I didn't even know that view existed. I'll check it out to see if they're showing up Smile

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-01

Oh. My. God.

Out of the blue - 6 month old primary hard disk has died. Not even recognised in BIOS.

So that's my OS, my MythTV database, my XBMC skin (with my own customisations), my XBMC scripts (again, something that took me about a month to write) - all gone.

Worst day ever. Shocked

(I know it's not a skin related post, but you guys know me now!)

- htpc guy - 2011-07-01

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Oh. My. God.

Out of the blue - 6 month old primary hard disk has died. Not even recognised in BIOS.

So that's my OS, my MythTV database, my XBMC skin (with my own customisations), my XBMC scripts (again, something that took me about a month to write) - all gone.

Worst day ever. Shocked

(I know it's not a skin related post, but you guys know me now!)

What OS are you using? If its Windows you can run checkdisk to try to fix issues. You will need a Windows install disk. If you dont have one you can download a recovery disc and put it on a thumb drive and boot from it.

If its Linux then I won't be of much help.

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-02

It's Linux - but even if I try booting from a LiveCD I can't see the disk to get the files.

Anyway, there's no need to take this thread off topic - I just needed to vent some frustration Angry

- Chaos_666 - 2011-07-02

Hi there
mad-max Wrote:Take in music-db--->artists the logo view...if you see the logos, everything is working fine...if you see "logo missing"...you know what that means...

mm

Strange, this does not work for me.
I downloaded some artist cleararts and named them logo.png.

The folder structures looks like.
/artist1/
cd1/
cd2/
cd3/
logo.png

imho this is correct. Can you confirm this works right now. There is no logo showing up in the artist view.

THX
Chaos

- JoeLouie - 2011-07-03

Chaos_666, I have pretty much the same setup, and I'm not seeing the logos either. I have the most current version of the skin (2.0.4).

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-07-03

Not sure this possible through skin design instead of basic XBMC functions, but would it be possible to have XBMC recognizing making of movies (let's say file ending in "xxx-makingof.avi") and have a button for it?

I have plenty of them and it's a pain to access them through the file browsing

- Chaos_666 - 2011-07-03

Hi there
JoeLouie Wrote:Chaos_666, I have pretty much the same setup, and I'm not seeing the logos either. I have the most current version of the skin (2.0.4).

found out and it is working.

i.e. the folder path ist /data/server/music/artist1/cd1

go into the settings->skin->extended mod and check music path under "option to make use of artist clear logos" and finally enter the path (here: /data/server/music)
This will finally bring the logos in the musiclogorightlist view.
The logo appears in the left bottom corner, next to the artist infos.

Chaos

- JohnVee - 2011-07-04

Hey guys, great job you all have done with this skin! I just have a couple questions and a few suggestions. I am using a nightly build of XBMC so some of my issues might be because of that, as I know this skin is not pre-eden compatible yet.

Issues

1. Fanart slide view in movies...When pushing up to get info and extra thumbs, the picture in the video preview window does not fit within the picture frame and overlaps the plot.

2. How do you get the trailers to play within the video frame? Pressing down for the trailer goes to full screen everytime. Is there a setting that I have missed?

3. Weather+ view....Is there a button hidden somewhere to play the local weather video? It is a very cool feature to have if this skin does not have it implemented yet. In the Transparency skin, (since it basically has the same layout for weather+ as this one) there is a button in the lower left side of the maps to start the video.

4. Now playing music fanart on home screen....Is there an option to have the current artist fanart to display ONLY when you are hovered over Music? Right now when you scroll through all the different home menus, the current artist fanart is displayed on each one. It would be nice if it only displayed when hovered over music.

Again great job guys, keep up the good work!

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-04

JohnVee Wrote:4. Now playing music fanart on home screen....Is there an option to have the current artist fanart to display ONLY when you are hovered over Music? Right now when you scroll through all the different home menus, the current artist fanart is displayed on each one. It would be nice if it only displayed when hovered over music.

Absolutely, that's pretty easy to do.

Once I've got my data restored I should be able to knock that out pretty quickly for you.

- JohnVee - 2011-07-04

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Absolutely, that's pretty easy to do.

Once I've got my data restored I should be able to knock that out pretty quickly for you.

Hey, thanks el Paraguayo! You did a great job on the now playing home screen! Any thoughts on my other suggestions/issues?

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-07-04

JohnVee Wrote:Hey, thanks el Paraguayo! You did a great job on the now playing home screen! Any thoughts on my other suggestions/issues?

I might be able to help on #1 - looks reasonably straightforward.
#2 & #3 - not features that I use but I can have a sniff round the window files and see if I can see any clues! No promises though.

As per my earlier post, timing will depend on getting my htpc up and running again. Failing that, I'll download the latest version on to my laptop and go from there.