Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded (/showthread.php?tid=103001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- Mudislander - 2012-01-26

Try something like this, have not got mad-max's skin installed ATM so not too sure about the mad-max bit, but you should see something pointing you to skin.moddeconfluence

Quote:C:\Users\Steph\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\mad-max-skin.moddedconfluence\720p

- rugbymad - 2012-01-26

thx. I found it..

I'm having a nightmare with this!!!

firstly my second profile(FINN) wont allow me to change to MOD CON.
secondly when i switch profile via setting .SCRIPT.COMMON.PLUGIN.CACHE FAILURE APPEARS.

THIS IS THE CODE.
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/programs.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Programs_Folder)]</thumb>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoProgramsButton)</visible>
</item>
<item id="6">
<label>341</label>
<onclick>XBMC.PlayDVD()</onclick>
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/playdisc.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_PlayDisc_Folder)]</thumb>
<visible>System.HasMediaDVD</visible>
</item>
<item id="5">
<label>13000</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Settings)</onclick>
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/settings.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Settings_Folder)]</thumb>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoSystemButton)</visible>
</item>
<item id="12345">
<label>FINN</label>
<onclick>LoadProfile(FINN,['prompt']) </onclick>
</item>
</item>
</content>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>6</posy>
<width>128</width>
<height>50</height>
<texture>SideFade.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>128r</posx>
<posy>6</posy>
<width>128</width>
<height>60</height>
<texture flipx="true">SideFade.png</texture>
</control>
</control>
<control type="fixedlist" id="9002">
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-91,0" time="0" condition="StringCompare(Container(9002).NumItems,2) | StringCompare(Container(9002).NumItems,4)">conditional</animation>
<include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
<posx>0</posx>
I CHANGED KINDERRECKE TO FINN ALSO.

for something so simple, I'm having a nightmare. I'm just glad that i tried it out on my PC before my HTTP.

any suggestions much appreciated.

Danke

- Mudislander - 2012-01-27

Bit busy ATM, if I get a chance I'll have a look later, but what jumps out as I scan down you code is the two </item> </item> next to eack other

Quote:<item id="12345">
<label>FINN</label>
<onclick>LoadProfile(FINN,['prompt']) </onclick>
</item>
</item>

- rugbymad - 2012-01-27

Thx...

I noticed the 2 < items> also and deleted one, This helped. I can now switch from master profile to my sons, however i still get a script.common.plugin.cache failure at the btm left of the screen. I am unable to switch back to the master profile from my sons, although the button does say finn like themaster. I'm guessing thay maybe i will have to input the code into some other home.xml file associated with my sons profile, but as of yet i have been unable to find one.

I have tried a fresh install of xbmc and a fresh version on Mod Conflueance, and still the same script failure.
I'm not the most natural at software sorry!.

As i said in a previous post,I keep it simple, only very basic addons, no programmes.

thx in advance for the help.

- Jean-Max - 2012-01-27

Mudislander Wrote:...but you should see something pointing you to skin.moddeconfluence
Hello,

It's exactly
C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.moddedconfluence\720p

- Jean-Max - 2012-01-27

Jean-Max Wrote:...
in Home Menu : new "TV" item is OK : -> Clicking on it -> a Window opens but is....empty

PC W7 XBMC eden beta2
Here is xbmc.log about the management of new "TV" Home item:

Code:
09:20:10 T:5500 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(10025,"C:\Users\Jean-Max\TV\",return) - end of string while searching for ) or "
09:20:11 T:5500 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
09:20:11 T:5500 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: StudioFlaggingConditions
09:20:11 T:5500   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window pvrchannelmanager
09:20:11 T:5500   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting "C:\Users\Jean-Max\TV",return
09:20:11 T:5500   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory("C:\Users\Jean-Max\TV",return) failed

Nb1: Exactly the same setup but no problem on Linux (Zbox AD10 - Openelec eden fusion i386)

Nb2: The /Users/ folder is named /Utilisateurs/ in Windows French
(I tried without success to create a new /Users/ folder : Windows decides to merge it to /Utilisateurs/)

-> This folder name conflict : Can-it be the reason of the Empty Window for created Home item on Windows ?

Thanks Smile

- Jean-Max - 2012-01-27

Jean-Max Wrote:-> This folder name conflict : Can-it be the reason of the Empty Window for created Home item on Windows ?
NO....

I created on C:\ , an new folder named "TNT", set it as new video source folder, set it as favorite and choose it as folder for new home item "TV"

Result : Window empty..
Code:
10:06:33 T:3024 WARNING: CUtil::SplitParams(10025,"C:\TNT\",return) - end of string while searching for ) or "
10:06:33 T:3024 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:06:33 T:3024 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: StudioFlaggingConditions
10:06:33 T:3024   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting "C:\TNT",return
10:06:33 T:3024   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory("C:\TNT",return) failed

- rugbymad - 2012-01-27

rugbymad Wrote:Thx...

I noticed the 2 < items> also and deleted one, This helped. I can now switch from master profile to my sons, however i still get a script.common.plugin.cache failure at the btm left of the screen. I am unable to switch back to the master profile from my sons, although the button does say finn like themaster. I'm guessing thay maybe i will have to input the code into some other home.xml file associated with my sons profile, but as of yet i have been unable to find one.

I have tried a fresh install of xbmc and a fresh version on Mod Conflueance, and still the same script failure.
I'm not the most natural at software sorry!.

As i said in a previous post,I keep it simple, only very basic addons, no programmes.

thx in advance for the help.

Update:
I have now managed to switch between both profile, but to do this it has meant having 2 buttons on the home. 1 for "finn" the other for "dad".
obviously when I am on master user profile"dad" I do not want to see the dad button, and when I am on Finn , I do not want to see finn button. how do I hide those respective button on home page?

Also i have no need for the play disk button ever, how do i get rid/hide that?

also i keep having this script common.plugin.cache failure

UPDATE 2'

DELETED THE PLAY DISK PART OF SCRIPT, THIS SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED. sTILL NEED TO WORK OUT HOW TO HIDE A PROFILE BUTTON.

Danke!

- guwu - 2012-01-30

I added a custom main menu button ("Kinderfilme") linked to a smart playlist. Everything works fine but I noticed that the button's horizontal alignment is a bit off since it is much nearer to the next menu button on it's left side than to that on it's right side which doesn't look good. Is that something which can be fixed my manipulating one of the skin's files?

Thanks a lot.

- Thizizmyname - 2012-01-31

Hi

I hardly look into movie information and even less do my friends who don't know it exist and I don't have trailers for all my movies but I wanted to get trailer for at least the obscure ones so friends can understand what it is.

In settings -> video -> filelist you can choose what it should do when you press enter,
I've set it on choose which gives me this menu.

Is it possible to add a conditional button here, slimilar to the one in movie information that if the movie has a trailer, you get a button for it there?
So the menu goes:
Play
Trailer
Show information
More...

I figured its skinnable so it should be possible.
(although, probably not possible then to view it in a window but I dont use that anyway (mostly because with "Show background "now playing" video" enabled the trailer is shown behind the window as well. (that is actually a bug so good thing I mentioned it)))

Feature Request - someone14 - 2012-01-31

Hi,
I just want to congratulate you on a great skin.. It works wonders on my AppleTV.

I was wondering if these 2 items could be added to the next release.

When you are viewing Files under Video or Music (NOT library mode), could we have the item count ?

Also when viewing Video in Fullscreen and hitting FF. It does not show the rate of the FF. I.E. It could show FF 2X , 4X etc.

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks!

- mad-max - 2012-01-31

Hey folks...

sorry for being off for so long...was ill the last days and did not turn on my notebook Blush

Will take time to answer all your questions, but before I have something for you...
Some viewtypes where quite old and were made when I started to learn skinning...
By now my capabilities have grown a bit Laugh, so I decided to remake some viewtypes...
Currently redone are BannerRighlist and EpisodeLandscape...
Here we go:

BannerRightList:

Before:

After:

Episode-Landscape:

Before:

After:

Hope you like it...

- Mudislander - 2012-01-31

My favourite is the new BannerRightList. Well done, they look good !!!

- mad-max - 2012-01-31

Mudislander Wrote:My favourite is the new BannerRightList. Well done, they look good !!!

Thanks!

Take whatever you can get Wink

mad-max

- rugbymad - 2012-02-01

Things just get better and better!